• Nothing
  3. 3. What didn't you like?

• The interrogation
    • The time limits
    • The mystery
    • The mods
    • Other (please specify)
    • Nothing

After hearing Elli's explanation, Lily blush deepened because of the embarrassment. "Oh, sorry....." She softly said. "My DCW name is MeitanteiSnow. Nice to meet you. Sorry if it was overdue." She shyly smiled as a greeting.

"Nah, it's fine. I'm Sparrow. Nice to meet you Yuki-chan." Elizabeth yawned and excused herself from the small group, heading to the restroom to wash her face and wake up a bit after the jet-lag. Humming under her breath, she passed a few people she figured were also from DCW, making a note to say hi later. After all, they weren't really strangers, so there was no harm in meeting everyone. When she'd splashed some water on her face she lingered near the water fountains, not really ready for a ton of interaction. She'd rather be writing or rp'ing than talking face to face as herself. But ah well... She glanced at the clusters of online personas, for the first time in contact outside of the DCW Community. It would've made for one hell of a fanfiction. With a chuckle she walked back, taking her time as she ambled along and quickly reading the signs she passed. 

After introducing herself to the group, Lily retreated back to her place back at the fence beside a person on his iPod and she took out her iPhone and started listening to Start:Dash and started to people-watch and also keep a lookout for other DCW members, hoping someone more familiar with her will come, because she didn't know most of the people now.

Elizabeth glanced at Ari, her face blank. "Yeah, though it depends on the metal. I don't do pure screamo, but I like Metallica."

She paused, then glanced at Lily. A familiar song was coming from her phone. Under her breath she sang he first words, "I say... Hey, hey, hey start dash..."  A small smile appeared on her face, and she turned back to Ari, looking oddly content. "I like pretty much all music."

Ari replied Elli's smile with a snicker, "I like a lot of metal band. Such as TDWP, Hum, The Black Dahlia Murder. and Asking Alexandria. Plus, only me who likes rap and hates choir... "

Elli raised an eyebrow at Ari. Rap, huh? "Tch, I'm the opposite. I did choir for two years and I hate rap." She gave a dry chuckle, adding, "Listening to music helps me write." With another yawn she glanced around the terminal, waiting for the group to come together. If everyone wasn't there soon, she'd probably turn on her mp3 player and go off looking for DCW members. Without any landmarks, she'd end up lost if she wandered off, and at an airport you're not familiar with, that's not so great. "... hm." L grinned, the most excitable expression she'd worn all day, and fished a wrinkled paper bag out of her luggage. "I totally forgot my strawberry tart." She plunked down on the floor, ignoring the row of chairs, and popped the lid off her dessert, digging around in her bag for a plastic spoon. "Heh, it's a lucky day today I guess~" 

Looking at the group while approaching it, Milan saw that some of them were talking, while others were listening to some music or eating. Although, he also saw some dude leaning on the column doing nothing. Since he didn't really want to attract much attention, Milan quietly walked towards that guy. Putting his bag on the floor, he raised his hand for a handshake and asked the guy:

"Greetings. PhiBrainChild here. You must be?"

Amber flipped the newspaper she was holding to the page with the headline news.

"...brutally killed........ random...... psychologically unstable... no evidence... no clues... hah..." Amber let out a dry laugh before shutting the newspaper. "People and police nowadays..."

*Ringgggggg*

Amber picked up the phone. "...Okay. All there? Alright. Let's head off then."

She hung up the phone, checked that everything in her bag is packed properly, dropped the paper back onto the shelf and walked away from the arrival hall.

=============================

Note: It's thursday. Anyone who still wishes to join please hurry and submit a bio!

==========================

[[Got a wee bit carried away with the bio.]]

Name: Warren

Description: 5'9", 137 lbs., dark brown eyes, extremely fair skin verging on pale, naturally spiky jet black hair, wears glasses, black oxford shirt under a completely buttoned up red and black cardigan vest with a typical diamond pattern, black chinos, simple dark boat shoes, a metallic watch with a vintage looking interface, carries a black leather laptop bag

Personality:  Generally pleasant but is really a bit scared about meeting people for the first time, musically inclined optimistic and believes that everyone's inherently good unless provoked, passive and can be easily manipulated, has a hard time saying no,  takes it upon himself to take care of people which other people might view as pushy, keeps a level head under pressure, gifted with better physical strength than the average folk

----------

Warren didn't count on a lot of the different factors that seemed to be dead set on making him late. The delayed flight slowed him down considerably and he found himself basically sprinting towards the arrival area. Thankfully, he wore sensible shoes for the occasion... well sensible for him, that is. After a few short huffs of breath, he proceeded to go through to the hall where they would all meet and had his eyes scan the entirety of the area. Finally catching glimpse of the sign, he marched to where it was and was relieved to see that he made it just in time. He didn't want to bother anyone as they were leaving however so he quietly followed, subconsciously rehearsing an introduction in his mind.

[[Wrote this as I was heading out the door. More detailed post later.]]

"Please don't fight!"

Abdul mentally sweat-dropped at shy girls reactions. "We're not actually going to fight. Threats are more effective than a punch in the real world anyway." He advised to the girl. A hint would be enough for a wise person.

Elli held her hands up and grinned awkwardly. "I wasn't gonna fight or anything... I just meant to say that's what happens... and I'm somewhat arthritic, so I crack my fingers a lot..." She laughed and tried not to look intimidating. Arthritic...he opened his electronic dictionary.

'Oh, that.' He his hands on the backside of his neck before flexing his shoulders. His body seemed to get stiff quite a lot.

"Oh, sorry....." The girl softly said. "My DCW name is MeitanteiSnow. Nice to meet you. Sorry if it was overdue." She shyly smiled as a greeting. Abdul smiled back. "I am Abdul, or Aster, whatever you want to go by." He said, before observing the conversation about music between Ari and Ms.L (Elli). He kept quite about his music choice, since it they were only foreign songs he had only the slightest idea about.

"Greetings. PhiBrainChild here. You must be?" The newcomer shook hands with Ari. "Yo man, whattup." 'Don't laugh don't just don't.' Abdul mentally ranted. It was one thing to see things written like that, but another to actually experience them.

"Hey!", he said. "Wait... judging by the way you talk, could you be Ari?", The guy smiled. 'Hm...now what was this persons' good name? oh, Milan.'

He caught sight of another person heading this way, dress quite fashionably. 'Isn't that?...' Realization struck him. He waved and half-walked, half-run to greet him. "Hey, Ren-senpai."

During the music conversation, Lily hard Elli mumer the lyrics in the beginning of Start:Dash. Interesting...... She watches Love Live? she thought as she was listening to the exchange. The song soon switched to Private Wars by A-Rise and she started to sing along quietly, later it switched to Misty Mystery by Garnet Crow. While listening to Misty Mystery, it made Lily wonder about the serial killer cases happening. Maybe it wasn't a good time to come here....

Jay looked at the members around her. Most of them were here and had already begun showing their true personalities. She was surprised at some of the turnout, but satisfied as well.

"Alright everyone," Jay said, clapping her hands. "I know some of you have taken pretty long flights to get here. Most of you have gotten a chance to eat, though there will be more if you'd like. I think we're all here and should start heading out. We'll drop all our stuff at the hotel and then head to the park. And...why don't we take a better look at this mystery?"

Jay picked up a spare copy of the newspaper and gave a small smile. "Let's get moving."

~~~

Moderator Note

Signups are officially closed! I may, if I'm feeling generous, accept late applications within the next 24 hours. PM me with details.

Amber rushed back to meet the group as they were about to head off. "I'm back. Let's go."

Everyone stood up and got ready to leave. Amber looked at the mess of the table and tried to resist the urge.

However, in the end, she still went back, packed it up and threw the rubbish into the bin before following the rest.

She watched as the rest of the members have already mingled pretty well with each other. She hasn't even formally introduced herself.

You follow Jay into a few white vans and toss your luggage in. By now, everyone has sorta gotten to know each other and are on much better terms with each other. You do notice grudgingly that a few of the people are still a little shy and not talking, but you figure that no one's perfect. Jay drives one van and Mark drives the other, with L and Amber both taking shotgun. You wonder if the four of them know each other already.

The hotel's about half an hour away and you settle down for a nap while you're waiting. Half an hour later, you're awakened as one of your newfound friends taps you on the shoulder. The hotel is in front of you. Jay and Mark park the cars and then you all pile out.

Jay counts all of you off, making sure everyone is there, then she assigns rooms, almost as if you were in a field trip or something.

These are the room assignments:

Ari and Heksu: Room 501

Misaki and Lily: Room 502

Abdul, Milan, and Warren: Room 503

Sophia and ??: Room 504

You're surprised Sophia's rooming alone. Apparently, one of the other members is getting in a little late and Jay will go and have her join them when her flight gets in.

You also note that Jay does not mention where she, Mark, L, and Amber are staying. You figure that Jay will return to her house, though you're curious as to where the others will be.

You look around the hotel and it's fairly nice. There's a large lobby with a couple of comfy sofas and easy chairs. A few businessmen wander around, talking on their phones, and piano music plays in the background. The marble floor reflects the stupendously large chandelier that hangs from the ceiling. The receptionist is friendly and hands you the password for internet here: 7894563210. You smile. You'll be sure to take advantage of it.

You all ride elevators up to the fifth floor where you unlock your rooms. There's a nice bathroom with a marble sink, a tub, shower, and enough toiletries for all of you. The beds are all twin extra-long with white sheets and a pale gold covering, with two or three of them depending on how many people there are in your room. The wallpaper is white and gold with some sort of design you don't bother to look into. There are two long mahogany desks along with two comfortable chairs and a stand up lamp in the corner.

You lay your suitcase down, take a breather, and barely two minutes later, Jay's knocking on your doors.

"Ready to go?"

You arrive in the Maple Leaf Park and marvel at the mix of green, red, and yellow surrounding you. The sky is cloudy but it's pretty warm for autumn, which you figure is partially due to the fact that you're pretty close to the ocean.

There's not too much to see, but it's a nice large park. There's a couple of hot dog and burger stands (and you can see a pizza stand poking out of the corner). Your stomach growls a little. A few couples wander around the park, holding hands. An old man with a cane sits on the park bench. Across from him, a redhaired woman feeds the pigeons. Jay informs you that there's a mini amusement park located near the south entrance but suggests that you all grab something else to eat before heading over.

You all find a couple of park benches near the large central water fountain while Jay produces some lunch money for all of you. You raise an eyebrow. You're sort of starting to feel guilty now...Jay never asked for any money and somehow, she's paying for all of your food, lodging, and airfare. Still, you don't bother to mention it. Chatting, you all line up to grab sodas, pizza, burgers, hot dogs, or whatever is available from the nearby vendors.

Jay doesn't say too much, but she looks a little wistful. She nibbles on the few slices of pizza she has before putting it down again thoughtfully. You wonder briefly what's on her mind but someone says something and your attention returns towards food and conversation.

~~~

You guys have some free time in the park, so I suggest you converse for a little bit while we set everything up. Don't worry, the roleplay will start moving along a little quicker soon enough.

I took extra effort to describe the hotel to you. It will become important as when the murder starts, that's where you'll be conducting your research, possible interrogation, and other activities.

In case you were wondering about Sophia's roommate, that will be Hikari-chan (Nur). She applied late and I'm waiting for her bio, which is why I have not added her bio or name to this or the first post.

Milan sat on a bench to relax a bit, while enjoying his pizza. Throwing a gaze up in the cloudy sky, he started thinking:

"So far so good. Had a free trip, free food, now I'm relaxing at some park... what else is there to do...", he looked around him. "Girls, huh... why do I always end up thinking about that", Milan thought, making a small grin. "Maybe I'll talk with some... oh wait... c***... I don't even know all the names!", he slapped his forehead with his hand.

Misaki fell onto the bed, a happy sigh falling from her lips as she made impact. It felt nice to just lay down and rest, especially after spending all day moving around. God, this is such a comfy bed!

The rest of the room was quite nice as well. There was a nice bathroom with a marble sink, a tub, shower, and enough toiletries for her and her roommate (who's name was escaping her... She knew it was a flower name. Daisy? Rose? Lily? Lily. That sounds right). The wallpaper is white and gold, the swirls and curls pleasing. Against the wall were two long mahogany desks, accompanied with two comfortable chairs and a stand up lamp in the corner. As she lazily turned her head towards the window, the curtains pushed open to let in the sun, she noted that the view was pretty good as well.

Sadly, she was only able to lie down for a minute before Jay knocked on the door and said, "Ready to go?"

~~~~

Misaki looked at the gorgeous display of reds, yellows and greens on the trees as the group entered Maple Leaf Park. Sure, she had seen such things every year when fall came around, but it still didn't dampen the wonder she felt.

As they walked through the park, passing couples and food stands, Jay told everyone that there was a mini amusement park located near the south entrance, but suggested that you all grab something else to eat before heading over. Her eyes lit up at the mention of an amusement park. I love amusement parks! I wonder if they have a ferris wheel~

Once you made it to a large fountain, spouting out an endless stream of water, the group grabbed a couple of benches to sit on while Jay passed out money to everyone. She did feel a little guilty about taking the money since after all, she had paid for everything else as well, but took it anyway when she saw no one else questioning it. 

Looking over to Suki, she asked, "So what are you going to get? I'm getting a burger~"

Heikki started walking in the park. He was still tired but the excitement kept him going. He looked the fountain and decided to splash some water to his tired face. He felt the cold water refreshing his face.

Others were talking to each others. He didn't know these people. But he didn't mind. He was interested about the murders.

"No murders in my town" he thought loudly. Few people started to watch him and he continued. "I mean, murders in my little town, not even a town, that would be something."

Mark politely turned down the money; money wasn't an issue for him, and Mark tried to end up in no one's debt when possible.

He quickly bought a burger and sat down at an empty table, and begun eating.  He kept a curious look on Heikki after that odd remark he made about murderers.

(I'm sorry again for sing up so late >_< )

Name: Nur

Description:5' 3",dark brown eyes, white blouse with black leather jacket, black jeans,hijab blue turkish,flat shoes blue and white.

When she saw the correspondence, she was surprised to receive an invitation by IU, she did not know how to tell her father would travel alone, he almost did not let her go on the trip, he wanted her to always call to make sure they would be well , and when he accepted, she was already suitcase ready to go.

When she arrived at the airport, she almost gave up, felt afraid to travel alone in the plane, she hugged his father tight and told him "daddy, I'll be fine, okay?"

"Ok, just call me always!"

she could not sleep on the plain "I do not believe that I'll finally meet IU, the mysterious IU"

After arriving at the airport, she saw the girl holding the "DCW Forum" sign.

"Hi, I'm Nur or Hikari ..."

"Hello!" Said the girl..

"NUUUR "said Amber happy " I'm Amber or KKLT,nice to meet you in real life!"

i don't know stop smile,stop,stop "I'm so happy to meet you,it's so cool"

"Yeah,but you're so late"

"I'm sorry,but what I miss?"

"You will have a room just for you!"

"Whaat? Really?" She was happy for have a room just for her.

Everything was proceeding smoothly and they had made it to the park. This park isn't very special but it had a certain peaceful atmosphere.

Everyone has stopped at a fountain where Jay passed out some money to everyone. Amber hesitated before accepting it, replying her with a "thanks". She was told they'd be receiving some cash for food before this, but it was awkward to take it.

After buying some burgers. She took out her hand sanitizer and some wet tissues, rinsed her hand with the sanitizers and wipes it away using the tissues. She unwrapped the packaging carefully, replacing the packaging with some serviettes.

But before she starts eating, she took out a piece of paper from her bag and glanced at it for a moment before folding it and returning it to her bag.

Just as she was about to start eating, she felt something cold drip onto her arm.

She looked up to the sky.

"..."

When Lily finally got to her room, her roommate, Misaki was on the bed. Lily went to her side quietly and started unpacking, placing a iPhone speaker on the desk, along with eye drops, and other important stuff. During the midst of organizing things, she heard a voice that said: "Ready to go?" Reluctantly, Lily followed Misaki out of the room and downstairs.

----------

As she entered Maple Leaf park, Lily admired the scenery. Jay handed her some money, but she refused. I don't want anyone to pay for me, Jay is already nice enough to bring us all together, anyways. she thought as she went and bought a burger from the cart. She started to eat, but noticing Jay was not even eating, Lily looked at her and asked softly "What's wrong?"

Jay was surprised when Lily sat down next to her. "What's wrong?" the girl asked softly.

Jay smiled. "Nothing. Just thinking." She took another bite of her pizza, chewing it slowly. Lily was very different from Misaki, much, much quieter. She briefly wondered if that was a good thing or a bad thing. "How are you?"

As she looked at all of her fellow DCW members, she couldn't help but feel a little detached from all of them. Even though they were all friends online...well, they didn't really know each other. Not really. Maybe that's why she had organized this trip--so that they would become more than just words on a screen.

Jay glanced up at the sky as a drop of rain fell onto her arm. It rained a lot in Seattle, though usually not for long. At least, she hoped not. Jay put her pizza back in the small cardboard box it came in and tucked it into her bag. Once it was in, Jay grabbed a small blue umbrella. She should've thought of at least bringing a few umbrellas for the rest of the group, but there was a rain covering not too far from here.

As Jay opened the umbrella, she flinched slightly before ducking under the umbrella and motioning to Lily. "C'mon, let's go grab the others and find somewhere dry."

~~~

Moderator Note

For clarification...both Sophias are staying in the same room (AiSuigetsu and Nur). In addition, please note that inactivity rules will be enforced as per usual.

We also now have an official banner! Feel free to add it to your signature if you'd like. The banner is posted below the first post. The URL is located at the bottom of this post for reference. Do note it's rather large so you might want to adjust it in a photo editor before adding it to your signature.

995b3cfd-9b6b-4385-b825-4b7174d20e41_zps

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd331/jellynapplesauce/995b3cfd-9b6b-4385-b825-4b7174d20e41_zps9ca3ffbd.jpg