Detective Conan World
Biomac

Arsene Lupin vs Kaito Kid, who's better in your opinion?

Arsene Lupin vs Kaito Kid  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Arsene Lupin or Kaito Kid is a better thief?

Ok so as the title says, who do you think is a better thief: Arsene Lupin or Kaito Kid? Please try to not vote by fanship toward one character, but rather give good reasons.

I'll post my answer later because I don't know enough about Lupin.

I like Lupin more because he seems less arrogant and also find himself in funny or humiliating situations more often than Kid, that makes it easier for me to sympathize with him.

Or do you mean whose stealing skills are better?

i didn't know anything about lupin until i watched conan vs. lupin the 3rd , so i can't really give an opinion , he's funny i like him but i like kid more  :D  i know you said no fangirling but he's so cute  :P  :wub:  also i sympathize with kid , he's not really a thief since he turns back the stolen jewels he just wanna know who killed his dad , and he has a kind side 

Well you know Lupin (IDK about Lupin III) is also a gentleman. And not to mention, like Shinichi has been inspired by Holmes, Kaito Kid has been inspired by Lupin. So in my opinion Lupin is better, he's an amazing make-up artist, makes-up genuine plans to prepare his robberies, is an off-standard actor,… he even forgot his real face.

when you see lupin 3 vs conan you can clearly understand that Kaito kid is the best

Kaito kid is good at disguising like others when compared to Lupin 3

kid is best cuz he can imitate like the others completely including the voice

• Upvote 1

I know Im late... its 2017 but i just want to clarify things here

Lupin III can disguised like others, copy their voice, act like them but not always accurate. he's funny; can get out of tough situations sometimes; he's easily charmed by cuties; got caught and held in a prison (many times) but still escape.

While on the white side, Kaito can do the same, Disguise; copy their voice; act like them accurately; he's cool; he's charming; and he can ALWAYS get out of tough situation; only few knows his real identity; he was never put in jail; he always escape; and Biggest difference between them is, Kaito uses Magic/Illusion to steal and entertain at same time.

So overall, the winner would be Kaito Kid in terms of Attitude and Performance is Thievery.

But if you're talking about Arsene Lupin the first because of the title's mistake, then it would be mystery because I dont know anything about that dude.