Detective Conan World
jebbifurzz

Who is Anokata?

18 members have voted

1. 1. Of the known characters, which one is most likely to be Anokata?

• Agasa Hiroshi
    • Akai Shuichi
    • Araide Tomoaki
    • Ayumi/Mitsuhiko/Genta
    • Gin
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Kudo Yukiko
    • Kudo Yusaku
    • Megure Juzo
    • Miyano Shiho (Haibara Ai)
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru
    • Sato Miwako
    • Shiratori Ninzaburo
    • Starling Jodie
    • Takagi Wataru
    • Vermouth (Vineyard Sharon)
    • Vodka

Hello all! If Anokata, the boss of the Black Organization, was revealed to be one of the characters we already know, who do you think it would be? Select as many as you suspect. I included mostly the main adults, but I included the detective boys and Haibara too, mostly because I have heard people suspect them before, and I want to give you all as many options that you agree with as possible. Oh yeah, and I threw Okino Yoko in too. She isn't really one of the main adult characters, but she has been a character pretty much since the beginning, so I felt she belonged among our suspects.

So, please vote and discuss! Try to rationalize your choices, no matter how ridiculous they are!

I believe it is a male which is not in the vote. I have mentioned my reasons in another Anokata topic and so, I will not vote for now.

Oh no! Who have I left out? I wonder if I can add him after the fact...

I believe is Kogoro Mouri.I hope i'm wrong.

That would certainly be an interesting twist. He was pretending to be completely idiotic all along in order to hide his evil genius. Of course, we pretty much see Kogoro drinking at his desk or getting put to sleep 24/7, so I don't know if he'd have too much of a chance to get any evil mastermind-ing done...

Agreed with dfjkiller. I suspect an older person wishing to gain immortality or something of the sort having to do with age, as a good bit of the Organization focuses around age (Vermouth's mysterious youth, age-defying pills, etc.) -- it's really quite suspicious.

Who knows, though, maybe it is someone in the poll that really would surprise the readers/watchers.

Already posted most of my thoughts on the subject in another Anokata-related thread.

Yeah, I suddenly found the bigger Anokata thread after creating this one. Oh well...

Sorry if the poll doesn't contain the characters you wanted to vote for. I could only put so many on there, so I just tried selecting the ones I felt were most likely to be Anokata. But I must be way off the mark if everyone is thinking it's someone not on the list... Haha, oh well...

Oh no! Who have I left out? I wonder if I can add him after the fact...

That would certainly be an interesting twist. He was pretending to be completely idiotic all along in order to hide his evil genius. Of course, we pretty much see Kogoro drinking at his desk or getting put to sleep 24/7, so I don't know if he'd have too much of a chance to get any evil mastermind-ing done...

It's not your fault that it was left out as I am suspecting a few person who only appeared once.

Kogoro is smart???

Well if you think about it, yeah, he is smart. It's just that he really only shows his true intelligence when a case has personal stakes for him. In most other cases, his incompetence comes from his laziness rather than being an idiot (he only seems like an idiot when compared to Conan).

Well if you think about it, yeah, he is smart. It's just that he really only shows his true intelligence when a case has personal stakes for him. In most other cases, his incompetence comes from his laziness rather than being an idiot (he only seems like an idiot when compared to Conan).

Haha... But he has only solved 3 or 4 cases so far.

How do you know he didn't solve any cases while he was still with the police?

he might have but not many as Megure said that most of the cases he worked on while he was still a police went cold.

Well I'm going to have to agree with the others on this one. Kogoro is actually quite intelligent and observant when he wants to be. Like gentleman thief said earlier, Kogoro just tends to be very lazy, and he latches on to the easiest explanations/suspects because he doesn't want to have to investigate any further. But on every occasion that he was shown to actually care about the case at hand, Kogoro proved himself to be a very skilled detective.

I've begun to suspect that his permanent state of apathy regarding cases is related to depression from the departure of his wife. Kogoro is clearly still in love with her, so it must have hurt him a lot to have her leave. Also, I think it was mentioned in an episode/manga that he started becoming more worthless after Eri left. Depression is notorious for taking away ambition and sympathy.

How do you know he didn't solve any cases while he was still with the police?he might have but not many as Megure said that most of the cases he worked on while he was still a police went cold.Because kogoro is lazy.

I'm remembering something Hattori (Harley) said to Kudo, "Gin and Vodka are real killers. You might be interested in those drinks I mentioned. They are sure interested in you." Kudo thinks he is talking about an actual liquor, but it sounds like he actually knows something. I hope I'm wrong.

Kogoro is not lazy, he's being mean after Eri left. When she return, he turn restless, don't have serious clue how he does it to solve I think he's more in dismay but more meaner for sake of his image.