Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

I don't know how this couple would work out but if Haibara choose to stay as a child in the end, then it will surely be MitsuAi. :D

And if Mitsuhiko has a lot more experience, he may end up be nearly as intelligent as Shinichi in the future (I have no comment about Ayumi and Genta XD ).

I don't know how this couple would work out but if Haibara choose to stay as a child in the end, then it will surely be MitsuAi. :D

And if Mitsuhiko has a lot more experience, he may end up be nearly as intelligent as Shinichi in the future (I have no comment about Ayumi and Genta XD ).

I think that too and about Ayumi I think she's okay and for Genta...no comment.

I think that too and about Ayumi I think she's okay and for Genta...no comment.

Yeah, Ayumi is normal, though I personally that think she will end up more like Ran. (I still have no comment about Genta... :lol: )

Anyway, It would be really interesting if Gosho made a case in which Mitsuhiko saves Ai from the BO :lol: Probably near the end of DC...

Detective Boys vs BO... Wild thought... XD XD XD

Well, to be honest, if they come up with an EXTREMELY-PERFECT-AND-MOST-INTELLIGENT-STRATEGY-EVER-HAVE, they can still eliminate Vodka :D

I think just by imagining, I think I'm falling in love with Mistuhiko... :blink: Ok I shall not imagine XD

Yeah, Ayumi is normal, though I personally that think she will end up more like Ran. (I still have no comment about Genta... :lol: )

Anyway, It would be really interesting if Gosho made a case in which Mitsuhiko saves Ai from the BO :lol: Probably near the end of DC...

Well, to be honest, if they come up with an EXTREMELY-PERFECT-AND-MOST-INTELLIGENT-STRATEGY-EVER-HAVE, they can still eliminate Vodka :D

Yes I think I'm expecting that DB's will be very helpful near the end and for Vodka come on Vodka!you're still awesome even you only drive cars for Gin. XD

I think just by imagining, I think I'm falling in love with Mistuhiko... :blink: Ok I shall not imagine XD

Really? :

Makes sense. Mitsuhiko and the gang could probably help.....or become hostages.

Yeah Mitsuhiko if trains A LOT i'm sure he would be as awesome as Shinichi.

About Genta x Ayumi i have no comments....i think Ayumi has to fall in love with a Conan clone and Genta can run a restaurant

And i will leave some MitsuAi stuff

*nods*

but the age gap is too big... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes, Mitsuhiko can be as smart as Shinichi when he grows up if he trains A LOT

And i will repeat it again

THE AGE GAP IS NOT TOO BIG!:@@@@@@@

My parents friends have 14 years of age difference and in the book i'm reading the girl of the main pairing doubles the age of the boy.

If someday Mitsuhiko and Ai fall in love the age won't be a problem, because love is what matters ,not the age!