Detective Conan World
Maltavite

Stories of... (Forum Game)

(My new forum game... Enjoy!)

(UPDATED: Offering Control of random NPC's, including Alternate Universe. Rules 'STAY IN BEIKA (THE CITY),- unless at the end of the story.' was removed...)

Make up a story with Role-playing style.

(RULES)

1. Do not ruin the story by saying "Bla bla bla drove off a cliff", etc. If you ruin the story, I gonna ruin yours! XD
  2. Please keep it clean in language (censored) UNLESS it makes the story more dramatic and entertaining.
  3. DONT KILL OFF OTHER MEMBERS' CHARACTERS,- ex-if you are A, you cant kill off B without his/her permission, if B wants to die off the story, He must be killed by someone that is NOT a member or kill himself.
  4. Keep everything at PG13 as most of the people here are underage.
  5. Keep things semi realistic. No superhero like powers or inability to die etc.
  6. You must put brackets or parentheses around all talk that is not physically occurring in the actual
  7. You can use 1st PoV or General PoV
  8. If possible, make longer post of the story (Optional)
  9. DO NOT control other members' characters without their permission (Well, ask them first if their character will be controlled by you)
  10. It can have anything in it.
  11. No 'Saving Angel' if the story is too confusing!

I'll start:

Beika City...

Martin and Paul was drove their Ford Torino as they are looked to rear as they are spotted FBI and Black Organization. They are arresting several Front Yard Ballas and North Holland Hustlers gang member. Martin got a idea to get them out but there's Hidemi, Kei, CJ and Felicita! And the most worse, there's Erru and Ethan too! Martin observed them from afar, "S***, man! All we watch here is s***load of Fed!" Paul readied his Uzi, "Yeah, but they are seeking for us!" he notices Hidemi's younger brother, Eisuke passing his car on foot. Martin stepped out and took Eisuke as hostage...

So, Martin and Paul were taking Eisuke as hostage and they are brought him into the Torino as they are spotted a van and several Serbian Mob were out leveling their gun to FBI and one of them shouted to Martin, "Хеј човече, потребна вам је помоћ?" (Hey man, you need a help?) Martin replied, "Захваљујуци, брате. Ценим то" (Thanks, bro. I appreciate it) Paul are dragging Eisuke to the mob's van and they are began to leave only to realize their engine were died...

Paul shouted as he spotted Dimitri's men near the park, "Dimitri!" He took a MP10 from his man, hid it on his sweater and walks outside. He greeted Dimitri "What the f*** are you doing here?!" He asked in confusion. Paul told him about the hostage situation. "Listen, that backstabbing a**hole were snuffing our operation and we're capturing her brother" Meanwhile, Martin hold Eisuke as hostage, stepped out from his van and he shouted to Hidemi, "Next time, I wont making deal with you backstabbing a**holes!"

(Akai Sera: Well you can control Hidemi from now...)

(DoWed: Declaration of War. Vichy style XD)

Martin still hols Eisuke as hostage and refusing Erru's order as Paul are negotiating with Dimitri. "Listen, if you are asking about him, we are want him dead!" One of Paul's men snickered "Same, he's are snitch!" Hidemi shouted, she are trying to dissuade Martin "Listen! If you want your brother back, hand me Eisuke unharmed!" Martin snarled, "F*** the demand, you f***** piece of s***! You gonna f***** double-cross me again is it?!" Hidemi's face was blank and serious "You can trust me that I won't cross you... In a matter this urgent there's no room for risks."

Meanwhile, Dimitri and Paul glanced to see several car were parked in front of them and Gabe walks out from his car, followed with Adohalv. Dimitri told him, "VALC, the gang of scandals who are controlling the drug trade in Colombia." Paul rolled his eyes, "I hope we gotta get the 'cargo' before these f****g scoundrel gotta snatched us!" Dimitri asked, "Cargo?" Paul explained the deal, "Listen, Valther are sending stuff of armaments from Albania and they are should arrived in two weeks!"

Gabe greeted the two as Adohalv brought a kid as hostage. Andrei asked Gabe, "Hey, who's that kid?" he snickered, holding his Uzi, "Well, he's Apollo Glass. We're are snatchin' him from London to here!" Paul slurred, "S*** man! It going to be very frustrating" Dimitri asked him, "Why?" Paul points him to Apollo's sister, Minerva and Dimitri cursed, "Great, now we're just showing off!"

Paul wondered, "Hello?" after several minutes, he hangs the phone and he cursed, "F***..." Adohalv asked in concern about this, "Paul, what happen?" He told the truth "Plan's gone to s***, our badboy rating is f***** high! And the f***** gang wants that s*****h dead!" Adohalv snickered, "And if we aren't kill-" Paul snapped his words, "All gang on entire world will DoWed on us..."

Dimitri interfered and he asked Adohalv, "What happening?" he told him as he readied his Uzi "This is gonna be worse as f*** than the Death Trap Case!" Dimitri looked at Adohalv in nervous, "Death Trap Case?! What's that?" Gabe told him, "The Vandals were working with The Graves forced to do a sick job for Amsel: We are forced to kidnap the children for a biochemical. We are planning to stab back Amsel with killing Zax and Ram, bribe Amsel's men to turning their side to us and personally 'slit' his a**!" Paul hollered as he hold Apollo, "So?!" Adohalv sighed, "Yeah, we're killing all the kids and leave the place. But we are going to back to that place if The Curtains gonna 'laying' us!"

Gabe looked to Dimitri as he look at Erru and Sera's similarity, "Dimitri, what the f*** are you look?" He told him, "I think the two's are same apperance. Just like Eisuke and Hidemi-" Adohalv interferred, "Sir, the Graves were approaching us from the east and north!" Gabe ordered, "Handing out the weapons. We are head these f*****s head-on!"

Meanwhile, Paul is holding Apollo as hostage as Martin keeping his Uzi aimed at Hidemi and he asked Paul about the badboy war, "What the hell is going on, man?" Paul told him about the attack, "S***! The Graves is gonna attacking us until we're kill that s*****h!" Martin shut his mouth and he enraged, "Not before we are killing him!" He then turned to see Dimitri with Lokar and Gabe are handing weapons to their homie to pull off the attackers and to escape themselves.

"Well, we're gonna get revenge, brother..." says Martin as he dragging Eisuke and tie him up and Ballas cheer very loudly and firing their gun to sky. Sasha then running to Lokar, informing something "Сире! Најдовме још једног сведока" (Sire! We have found another witness) Sasha then points to a captured guy which he are seventeenth and Lokar with Adohalv observed him. Lokar nods and orders his man to tie him up next to Eisuke, which the guy reveals as Shinichi Kudo...

After Lokar's men was tied Shinichi up, the mob cheers as Martin and Sasha are aiming their gun to Eisuke and Shinchi, ready to execute them.

(It's your turn, Sera-chan...)

"That's it..." Erru loaded a new cartridge into her pistol, firing two shots; one clips Martin's shoulder and the others grazes Lokar's cheek. "You guys up to the same crap again?" she chided, aiming her dual handguns at the two. "Might be outgunned, but I've got a hell of a lot of determination to put you guys away." She motioned to Hidemi, who nodded and dashed forward, grabbing Eisuke as Erru fired warning shots at the kidnappers. "Sera, get Kudo," she ordered, watching the girl kick a man in the face and shove another into a car as she took out a guard beside Apollo with a shot to the femur. "Wrap it up..." Five police cars arrived, sirens wailing, and James, Camel and Jodie joined the fight. Erru got Adohalv into a chokehold, whispering. "Miss me, bastard? I still remember everything you did to those kids..."

(NHH: North Holland Hustlers)

It wasn't Lokar who he has been hit, but it was his cousin, Miko. Everyone aiming their gun at FBI but disturbed by gunfire by NHH, and Adohalv is captured too! "Oh, this is gonna s***! Ivan gonna rage if his brother were dead! Fire!" Gabe shouted as he and his gang firing upon the North Holland Hustlers and FBI. One of Ballas gunner shouted, "Payback isn't nice uh?! Hustlers is going down, motherfucker!" Dimitri's men, Andrei are aiming his M4A1 w/ ACOG scope and C-Mag to Eisuke and he cursed, "Payday, motherfucker!" Martin hold his bleeding arm, taking his MP10 and firing at Erru, shouted, "You gonna pay this!"

Erru twirled Adohalv in front of herself, shoving him into Martin as he fired, then pointed both of her semi-automatic pistols at Andrei. "Drop your weapon or we will open fire," she ordered. Sera and Jodie broke through the ranks, seizing the hostages and taking down men from every faction. "Lower your weapon, Andrei," Erru repeated.

(Akai Sera: You can take Andrei out. And how's Miko, is he dead?)

(Black Organization are good guys in this stories)

(Ад ждет тебя = Hell awaits you)

Apparently, Martin known Erru's tactic and he help Adohalv up, "Adohalv! Stop trippin'! Get up, motherfucker! We gotta ice these fools!" Martin shouted as Dimitri warn Andrei with his gun at his head, "Andrei, dont..." Adohalv took his AK47 w/ PK-AV scope and he shouted to his comrades, "No one step back! Hold your ground!" This fuels the anger of Ballas, Vandals, Serbian Mob and Rascalov Bratva to FBI and CIA at their front and to NHH, Dimayev Bratva and Grove St. Families at their rear and they are aiming their weapons at Eisuke. Gabe cursed to Jodie, "Always outnumbered, but never outgunned..." and he turning to Hidemi, "Hidemi, Ад ждет тебя..."

Meanwhile, Carl recognized one of the Ballas with an AK47 w/ Drum-mag and PK-AV scope, "One of the notorious Balla OG, Mark Wayne aka B-Dup. Hey are you know him, Hidemi?" he asked as Hidemi looked serious at Dup. Gin looked at Carl in funny face, "Hey! That's my ini-" Carl shut his mouth, "Shut up, man!" Gin sighed, "Whatever..." CJ are readying his M4A1 in the case the Balla would open fire at him, he'll need that. CJ and a Grove with Uzi are walking to Martin as another Grove tell Erru and Ethan something, "Listen, I know why these fuckers is hunting your son"

As Hidemi took out a Balla, Erru aimed her .22 colt at the Bratva, addressing them with a glare. "Hands off her brother, or even hell won't be waiting for you." Hidemi fired off a warning at the Groves as Erru frowned suspiciously at the one who had spoken. She nodded at Jodie, who aimed her rifle at the leader of the Ballas, watching the CIA group take down Bratva men. "Why is that?" she asked coldly. "Did we intrude upon their illegal activities?"

(Arcana Famigila was involved XD Enjoy...)

Martin threw a bag to the CIA agents and as they are open it, Paul ignite them and burn the agents to death. Dup hollered, "Fry, motherfuckers!"

Ivan Acterian is coming out from a restaurant with bloodstain on his gang clothing and a MP10 in his hand and he shouted to someone on the restaurant, "Hey, fuck you, man! And I don't care what you heard, I ain't nobody's Waiter, bitch!" Adohalv ask his brother, "Hey, what happen, man!"

Becore Ivan can say, his phone rings and he cursed, "Jerry! Where do you want these coke, The Harbor?" Ivan paused and began insulting someone on the phone, "Now you listen to me, you sanctimonious piece of shit, Valther is the arms dealer and the Hondou don't touch my asset, that's just the fucking law!" he paused for the moment and shouted, "Oh, I don't give a holy fuck about some targets. You gotta kidnap a guy named Heiji Hattori and his girlfriend, then ask VEVVER about where we gotta dispose the corpses of them." Ivan paused again and he snarled, "Crack my ass, you lying piece of shit! Listen to me! You kidnap them, and if you found some Arcana suckass, blast 'em up!" he hang his phone and Martin asked, "What's the fuss?"

Ivan told the truth, "Well, we can't release Eisuke because Jerry went crazy about the cocaine-" his words were cut off as he looked at an Corvette C6 and Adohalv snickered, "Who's that moron drove that car?!" One of the Vandals gangsta took his Uzi and walking to the Corvette covered by Gabe and Adohalv using Eisuke as human shield, the VALC gangsta began asking the driver which revealed as Evan Serghei Filmon, "Where you from, man?"

Evan told them in lie, "From Bosnia..." One of the Vandals gangsta shot him a funny look. "What's with the colors, dawg?" Evan realized that he was wearing a lime hat. "You aint a Highland are you?" he asked as he readied his Uzi. Evan answered, "Well..." Then he pulled out his Glock 18 and fired. The shot hit one of the Vandals in the chest. He fired again and another round punched into his chest cavity near the heart.

Meanwhile, one of the Grove homie told Hidemi, "They packing serious heat; MP's, Uzi's, rifles, RPG's - these fools connected with Valther.

(I might as well get involved with this. :) )

As things were starting to heat up, a black Chevy C1500 parked up. The door opened, and a man wearing a bonnet and a dark jacket and jeans went out, a sniper rifle tossed up on his back. Shuichi Akai.

He walked down the road, as his phone rang and he picked it up.

Yo, Akai. The person on the phone said. Akai recognized the cold, cruel voice.

"Hmph...Didn't expect that....How long has it been since we last talked, Gin?" Akai replied.

I don't even remember a bit...Enough chit-chat. Your little colleagues...are they really FBI material?

Akai's mouth opened slightly, stunned. What did Gin mean-- And then it hit him.

Those little pests don't even stand a chance against these guys...and they're not even officials...what more if I was the one in there?

(Rye: Could you read the rules if Black Organization were good guys? And congrats about the sem-break (I still facing tha last exam) And you are double post!)

(Rye: SVU is a bullpup version of SVD)

Oh, shit... they are tripping me! Shouted Martin as he are took a SVU and he aiming it at Akai. Paul took his phone and he began to taunt Akai, "Yo, forget these fools. You know me, sucka?!"

(Rye: Could you read the rules if Black Organization were good guys? And congrats about the sem-break (I still facing tha last exam) And you are double post!)

(I know about BO being good guys. Which means...I'm the bad guy here. ;) )

Erru elbowed Paul in the face, sweeping his legs out from under him. "I want Valther alive... Guess I'll have to wait..." She shot the guards beside Eisuke each in the legs and grabbed him, pulling him away and protecting him from any gunfire. "I believe this belongs to us."

Evan took his PM. md. 65 w/ ACOG scope and Drum-mag from his car as his man armed with Akimbo MP7 are scattered from their car, both firing at Erru and Eisuke "That kid's mine, fool!" A Highland soldier looked at Ivan and he firing his PM at Ivan, hollered at him, "Hey, washed up rapper! How's you suckass life uh?"CJ spotted a Highland gangsta coming out of the door of one of his apartments holding an AUG-HBAR. "You picked the wrong people, motherfucker! Highland, busta!"

"Sh**!" Erru tackled Eisuke to the ground protectively, blocking him from the scopes of their enemies. "Protect the hostage!" she shouted. Hidemi moved quickly to cover her comrade, nodding to Jodie and Camel, who'd surrounded the group from all sides with officials. They fired on the gangsters, hoping to distract and confuse a few, while Erru inched along on the ground, moving Eisuke slowly to the safety of the police barricade. "Don't worry, you're going to be fine," she whispered, nearly at the handoff point. She turned and fired a warning shot at Martin before crouching down and assuming her protective stance.

"Fuck! We're cornered" Shouted Ivan as he are aiming his MP10 at Hidemi but he and Gabe glanced to see a explosion on the north block and it was Lokar and his man hwo blowing up the roadblock, and one of the Balla hollered at FBI "Fry, motherfuckers!"

Erru shoved Eisuke to James, drawing two pistols and firing at Lokar and his men. She made a signal, and Hidemi and Sera drew back, leaving Jodie, Camel, and Akai to take on a small group of enemies gathered at the North end. The girls left quickly, Hidemi taking the passenger's seat of the car in which Eisuke was stowed, and Sera following on her motorcycle. Erru covered them with her handguns as they retreated to take Eisuke to safety, shouting, "Practice's over!" With a brisk nod Camel swung into a squad car, skirting the flames of the explosion as he accelerated away from the scene with Jodie climbing in the back seat. Now only Akai and Erru were left facing the stragglers and survivors of the firefight, and the latter pulled the pin from a flash grenade, casting the projectile into the crowd of criminals. Tying her scarf over her eyes in less than one second, she listened for the surprised yells of the blinded men, dashing forward and firing off two shots toward Paul and Lokar. "This is over!"

"Vickel will laying your ass on the back, motherfucker!" Paul shouted as he firing his gun to Jodie as they are began to escape. Dimitri is inside of his Ferrari Modena with Andrei are tailing Eisuke with Lokar and his mob in their van as Paul, Adohalv and Ivan take a modified '04 Ford Mustang GT as Martin, Gabe and his man are driving his Maroon Buick Grand National. Ivan took an loaded AK47 w/ armor-piercing and ACOG scope, "We have a surprise for their ass!" One of Vandals gangsta had a HK416 which explained the loud gunshot. The other was spraying a FAD at Erru. They are began to chase Eisuke as Grove St; North Holland Hustlers, Dimayev Family do the same: Capture Eisuke

"Sh**!" Erru spoke quickly into her transceiver. "James, there're at least three cars on your tail! Hidemi, exchange the cargo with 3-A and assume the boss' orders on the second plan... I'll see you guys soon." Hidemi yelled, "Wait a second-!" but Erru had already switched off the mic sensor. "See you soon," she sighed. Without warning Erru bolted left, climbing onto and over an enemy car and dropping a grenade onto the hood. "Good night." Three seconds later she was over the sde of another, firing two rounds into the tires and one into the driver of the van. The next car she stopped in front of, raising her revolver and leveling it at the driver. "I repeat, carry out Plan 2 through area 3-A," she said into the transceiver mic, firing three times in quick succession. Less than a minute later she was catching up to the car James and the other two had been in. She wrenched the door open, unfazed by the absence of her allies. She, and only she, knew where they were now, and Erru wasn't planning on spilling the beans anytime soon. She revved the engine, then swerved the car straight into the last of the pursuit team that had been after Eisuke. "Nobody messes with my comrades' families..." She left the bent, wrecked vehicle and tore off the door to Martin's car, dragging the man out by his arm. "Whoever wants him back alive had better give me your weapons and surrender peaceably by the count of three." She shoved the double-action handgun roughly against his temple, adding, "One... two..."

"It won't happen!" Martin shouted as he snatched the gun from Erru and he disable her with one shot on her left hand, He then walking modified Aston Martin DB9 which driven by Dup and Martin told him, "Vickel's gonna mow them in several way-" his words were cut off as Dup spotted their rival are passing them, "Damn, we gotta ice that fool before them!" Martin enter Dup's car and they drove away from Erru, chasing Eisuke as Gabe and his man were jacking a Vauxhall Monaro.

Erru clenched her teeth, gripping her bleeding hand and cursing. "Damn... at least they don't know where Eisuke headed..." She paused, but decided she had no time to rest. "On with the show~" She set off three flares, each one a different signal, and waited to hear the sirens as she chased the car she was trying to halt. With her good, if bloodslicked, hand she fired a shot through the rear bumper of the car, marking from there down to puncture the rear right tire. "I told you to give up peaceably," she warned. "But ya just had to go and shoot." She walked in the opposite direction as the flat tire did its damage, headed East. "Got to get there first," she mumbled, sprinting out toward an abandoned factory building where the Deathtrap case took place.