Detective Conan World
Maltavite

Stories of... (Forum Game)

(Well, I gotta revive this again after died out in four days XD)

Martin told Dup what happened, he was angered and agreed to help his gang. As he cocks his Uzi, Dup decided to call up his friend, Fletch. “Yo, dawg! Ya wanna help us?” Fletch told him, “What happen, Dup? Why ya aren’t calling us?” Dup shut him up as he readied several frag grenades, “Just explain later! You meet me near the railroad crosing now! Bye!” Dup hang his phone. He was readied a Zastava M70AB as his main weapon and an Uzi as his backup weapon if thing goes south.

Martin took his MP10 as secondary weapon and took a M12 SPR which Dup asked him, “Holy S***! Where ya got that?!” Martin told him as he attach a scope on the MK12, “I stole them from the National Guard and sells them to the gangsters” Fletch arrived in his tuned Lexus IS 300 and he hollered to Martin, “Yo, bro, whassup?” Martin replied as he take a M4A1 w/ EoTech 552 Holographic Sight , Grip and Dual-Mag and tossed to Fletch, “We gotta something crazy, dawg! We gotta kidnap Eisuke for asking him about the shipment and we kill him! How’s the plan?” Fletch wield his M4A1 in his hand, “Sound’s good, we gotta cap several Fed and CIA!” They are hoping out at Fletch’s car with Dup driving, Fletch and Martin riding shotgun. But halfway on their search, they are found Icellionaire, who is packing an AUG and he gets in, and he asked Martin, “What we gonna pickin’ off?” He told him, “We gotta kidnap a guy who snuffing our deal and kill him!”

After searching the convoy, they are found Eisuke on a sedan with FBI and CIA protection, Dup floors it towards them and Martin pulls out an AK47 w/ Drum Mag, GP-30 grenade launcher and PK-AV scope and starts capping the Feds on the Lexus, Fletch uses his M4 and firing it towards a FBI van, and Icellionaire uses his AUG to popped the tire of the car where Eisuke were.

They are steps out from Fletch’s Lexus and walks toward the car were Eisuke in. Dup readied his M70AB and walking toward the trashed car. He told Martin in after he looks at their allies approaching on their back, “Our allies have been here. We’re take care out the rest of them” One of the Ballas are looking at the wounded CIA agents and a Ballas with black hat and purple jacket walks toward Martin. It was Vickel and he looked at Martin as he looked at one of the prisoners and Vickel recognized him as Kane, “Kane?!”

Vickel turn his head to his gang, “Finish those rats!” He turns again to Kane as Vickel helps him up, “Haha! Once again, you cheat death! Our gang is ready to attack them, and... RORY! I am not hearing gunshots!” Rory told Vickel as he looked at the wounded CIA agents, “There is no point. They are already bleeding to death.” Vickel hand Kane an AK47 w/ EoTech 552 Holographic Sight and sarcastically told Rory, “Then maybe our friend will help them bleed faster.”

Icellionaire runs towards Vickel, gasping, “Black Organization and several people were approaching us from the north!” Kane told them as he readied his Glock 18, “That possibly Arcana Famigila” Dup asked him, “Kane, how did you know them?” Kane explained, “They are responsible for capturing several shipment who bring the ‘wares’ on small island of Regalo then confiscated it to Interpol. Fortunately, Valther are disguise the ship as logistic supply ship and export it from Albania without be captured by Arcana Famigila”

Fletch hollered as many squad cars were covering the area, “Oh, s***! They are already here!” Martin told him as he is took his MK12, “It won’t help them! Kane, execute the remaining survivors and arming the prisoners! They possibly help us!” Kane nods and took several Zastava M21 and handed it to prisoners. The prisoners screamed in anger, "Raise hell!"

Erru swore and leveled her rifle at the tallest of the group, firing one shot that grazed his cheek. "Step away from the vehicles and drop your weapons, or we'll open fire!" she ordered. As if on cue, a combination of twelve FBI and eight CIA agents exited their cars, forming a solid line of infantry. They swept down their guns and stopped, waiting like an empathetic firing squad. "You have three seconds," Erru shouted, catching Kane in the cross hairs of her rifle.

One of the prisoners, revealed as Victor Reznov shouted on anger, "Now!" Kane are swiftly back to nearest car as his gang and prisoners open fire, killing some of the agents. Reznov screamed as he firing his RPK from the hip, capping three FBI agents, "For honor! For vengeance! For freedom" Kane draws his AK and blindly firing at the CIA agent who are arrived with Hidemi and Black Organization as Martin and Vickel were open fire at the Fed. Rory shouted "Watch your back-" his words were cutoff as he were gunned down by Arcana Famigila. Icellionaire shouted, "Comrades, how we hit these m****?" Reznov shouted on Icellionaire, firing his RPK on CIA agents, "The back, the front, the head, wherever you wish, just as long as they are dead!"

(Valther was here! (Valther were stand in the front of the T-72, holding an AK47 without stock))

8013524750_1d8cac1367_b.jpg

Reznov glanced to see a man with an AK47 without stock standing beside an Albanian with a Zastava M72, they was Valther and Raimir with his loyal soldiers, "Reznov, long time no seen after the 'massacre'." Valther told Reznov as he drew a CZ 75 pistol, executing an Arcana Famigila member, "These rats have troubling our delivery, comrades. Fortunately we are take care of them..." his voice were cut off as several CIA agents were surrounding him and Valther shouted defiantly, "Raimir, turn their weapons against them! Boil them in their steel coffins!" Raimir took a RPG22 and fired upon the blockage, blowing them in pieces.

Valther shouted to his solider, he holding his AK to sky, looking to his soldiers and Reznov's men fighting Arcana Famigila "Burn the park! There will be no escape! SHOOT!" Valther's loyal soldiers were burning a park with Molotov Cocktail to lure hiding Arcana Famigila out from their hiding. After they are out, Reznov's men and Valther's soldier were execute them in gunfire, Reznov's new recruit, Chernov told Valther, "They are pulling back!" Reznov shouted to him as he firing his RPK to FBI agents, "It matters not where they choose to die. Hunt them down! No mercy was shown to my comrades in Tirana. No mercy will be shown here! An eye for an eye! "

Erru smirked. "We meet again, Valther... What was that statement, hell is waiting?" She raised her rifle as James an Hidemi shook their heads and slipped her finger in the trigger guard. "For those you've killed, I'm putting you in a cage forever." She fired a single round at Valther's left shoulder, watching coldly as it pierced his sleeve.

(Akai Sera: What are you say about, 'What was that statement, hell is waiting?' And the girl who hold as hostage is Felicità and I were holding Hondou Family and Kudo Family)

(In this thread, Conan and Shinichi were separated people)

Valther shouted, "Not today a**hole! If you don't give Eisuke..." He then drew his Colt .45 and he stick the gun to a girl, "Mondo's daughter is dead...." Reznov shouted to his comrades, "Hold your fire!" Saveli holding Conan at gunpoint with his Glock 18

Razvan turned to see his comrades who capturing a CIA agent and the agent pleaded, "Please, don't kill me!" One of the soldier, named Petrov told his other troop, "HE wants mercy!" Razvan walked to the agent and he slaps him, "You don't deserve mercy!" Raimir turned, "What mercy did you show to our people?!" kicks the agent also, the agent cries in pain, along with him crying, "Please!" Saveli aims his G18 at the agent, using Conan as shield, "Time to die!" Petrov interfered, "Wait... Wait! He may help us!" He pushed the Glock away from the agent's head but Saveli shouted, "HELP US?! He can DIE for us!" Saveli execute the agent in the head. A pool of blood is slowly forming around the agent's corpse and Raimir looked, "Pfff....."

Saveli cursed, "Mudak!" (Asshole!) Chernov protested the execution, "This is not war! This is murder!!" Reznov sarcastically replied, "THIS is how you end a war, Chernov! {1}"

(Someone can think about Razvan's call about someone and a plan to kidnap Heiji and Kazuha)

({1} Based from "Eviction" from World At War)

"That's it..." A shadow fell over Erru's face as she drew her A.K. From the second the gunshot sounded, Erru looked away from the CIA agent, but now she stared fixedly at his executioner. "You are all..." She raised her weapon. "Worthless!" With a nod she fired at Saveli, not noticing the other small battles raging around each hostage, captor, agent, member, and comrade. She thought only of protecting those in the line of fire, no longer worried about the safety of the targets her boss wanted arrested. Running through the crowd she yelled, "You bastards aren't worth the mercy the men you've killed have shown you!" She ducked a punch and swung the butt of her rifle into Saveli's gut, spinning and executing a roundhouse kick that saw his face against the dirt. " As he went down she smiled and acknowledged Petrov. "You hesitated to kill... you'd make a great FBI agent." Erru tackled another member of Saveli's crew, knocking him unconscious with the side of her rifle. She stood and brushed herself off as her men oversaw the liberation of the hostages. "I want a fair fight, Raimir. Leave the childish games behind and take me on in a fair, one-on-one fist fight. You win, I'll let your men off with a warning. I win, I get you guys in irons..."

Raimir cursed, "Chyrot..." (Damn....) He glanced to see Erru's men were sniped dead by Dimitri Petrenko and Petrov grabbed Erru, pulls her closer and flipped her to the ground with a hard jerk and tripped her. He pulled Erru to her feet and used her as a shield. Petrov drew his Spectre, "Give Eisuke or this girl's dead!"

One of Valther's soldier told Reznov, "Sire, we are capturing Hondou and Kudo family." Petrenko snickered, "Take them to the port. If they are resist, kill them brutally..."

Erru pressed the muzzle of her pistol under Petrov's chin. "If you kill me, I'll pull this trigger as I fall, and you'll die as well." To her fellow agents, she called, "Don't do a thing these bastards ask! Get the wounded out, and get back to the case! I'll be fine, just let me handle this..." She smiled, glaring at Petrov. "Your move..."

Saveli stood up, warned Hidemi, "If they wont gave Eisuke and Loginov's men, we're kill them brutally..." Reznov handed him an AK-74 w/ Dual-Mag. Petrenko continued to capping Erru's men with his Dragunov and Valther hold Hidemi's colleague, Jean Laren.

Petrov snatched Erru's .45 and threw it away to one of his men and he told Reznov, "Dimanenko will waiting us at the train yard. Because this place is too hot and Mikhael going dark..."

Adohalv interfere, "...And Eastern Holland are trying to cap us because we are capping their men. Plus, they are fucked our boat!" Ivan are took Eisuke from the police and Adohalv handed him an AKS-74, "If the Holland in your tail, blast these motherfuckers!" Ivan threw Eisuke to a van and he with a VALC gangsta armed with HK-416 leave the scene.

Only Adohalv, Reznov, Petrov, Dimitri (Petrenko) and Saveli left to engage Hidemi and her colleague.

(This is the situation. But, I NOT want to skips tha big fight between me (Red Army, Vandals of Liberty City and Lustig Cartel) against Akai Sera (FBI, Black Organization and CIA))

(I'll post the situation every 20 days)

Adohalv storms to Reznov with his brother Ivan to warns them about another gang attack. Ivan snatched Eisuke from the Feds and Adohalv handing him an AKS-74 as Erru are taking hostage by Petrov after her men were sniped dead by Petrenko. Things brew in as Adohalv noticed their nemesis, Eastern Holland were trying to cap him and his crew because they are cap Zeke's men and Varnie were blowing up a boat. Ivan with a VALC gangsta were leave the area, to unknown places...

Know they are outnumbered, Adohalv is took his MG36 and inserts an armor piercing C-Mag and cocks it ready. Reznov is took his AK-47 w/ Dual-Mag, Fixable Stock and Collimator Sight as Saveli are attaching Drum-Mag; PK-AV Scope and grip to his AK-74. Dimitri readied his P90 as sidearm and keeping his Dragunov as his main rifle. Petrov are holding Erru as hostage and warns Hidemi to release Loginov's men or he'll use her as meat shield against Eastern Holland

(You can control the black org. members~ That way, I don't have most of the shooters on my side of the rp, even if they work against your gang guys)

Hidemi pauses, watching Erru. "And if I let them go, will you release her?" Her expression darkens. "Or will you shoot her like you did that other CIA agent?!" Erru smiles, "Hondou-san, just leave the bastards to their own devices... This isn't our mission to take. I sent security to where Eisuke is to protect him, and Jodie and you-know-who are monitoring the prisoners." She glares up at Petrov. "You could loosen your grip a little, ya know~" With a smirk, she whistles the opening of Nanatsu no Ko, making a motion at Hidemi to tell her to leave. Hidemi nods and runs off in pursuit of Eisuke. "And in case you didn't know, I've got allies on both sides of the law..." Several figures appear, surrounding Petrov's men. "FBI knows me as Erru, but my friends call me Amontillado..."

"'Cause they are gunned down!" Adohalv shouted as he are spraying his MG36, capping ten FBI agents. Reznov are taking cover at a car, drew his gun and and he firing at Erru. More VALC and Lustig cartel member swarmed to help in the gunfight. A VALC soldier with an orange bandana shouted, "You shouldn't mess with Vandals, dumbass!" he fired his M4A1. A Lustig Cartel with an AK-74u blindly firing at FBI, nailing a FBI agent three at chest, and once at the hip. He noticed something as Gin threw a M61 grenade to him and he shouted, "Блядь, граната!!" (Fuck! Grenade!)

He threw the grenade and the grenade exploded, killing three and wounding four. Vodka aiming his M16A2, shredding a VALC homie with a FN FAL as Adohalv aiming his MG36, capping one FBI in abdomen. His gun click empty and Adohalv drew his Micro-Uzi, blindly firing it with one hand at Gin but he took cover and he firing his MP10, piercing Adohalv's left arm. Petrov firing his Spectre M4, using Erru as shield to incoming agents, shredding three CIA agents.

Petrenko noticed something, "Someone were tailing the van!" Reznov snickered to Erru, "We must stop them whatever it takes! Go!" Petrov then release Erru and he are jacking a Firebird and Saveli are running to his car. They are drove the Firebird away as Reznov, Petrenko and Adohalv are pulling back to a Lamborghini. They are left, only remain their soldiers which are stole several vehicles to tailing the van as Adohalv shouted to Erru as he leave, "I won't easily captured even with 'Amontillado', suckass!"

After they realized the police were stopped the van near a rail yard, Petrov and Saveli found the van were heavily attacked by CIA agents. Saveli jumped out from his car, firing his AK-74 to attacking CIA agents, capping him with six shots at chest and one near head. He noticed Hidemi and he shouted, "You can't get your brother alive..."

All of the sudden, Reznov, Adohalv and Petrov sneakily entering Ivan's van and he shouted, "Hit the gas!" His driver then speeding away from the blockage as Adohalv, Reznov and Dimitri were inside the van as Ivan looked outside, police tailing him close "Hey, man! I'm running low!" Adohalv took a RK-74 from a box and he snickered, "I got 'K here!" Ivan took the gun, "This f***ing antique?" His brother sighed, "Yeah well, Earl not the runner!" Ivan asked as he firing the RK at police and civilians, "You got off Earl? S***!"

Adohalv took his phone and began calling Valther, which he stealthy retreat from the shootout, "Pavel, I have captured Eisuke and his sister. Now, where I can meet ya?" Pavel replied, "Meet us at the harbor. We are rigged the witness with explosives. After you rig them at the harbor, meet us at Rusalka and we are leaving." Adohalv sighed, "Alright..."

Reznov held his RPK as he looked to the gagged Hidemi and her brother and Ivan snickered, "Alright, if we are escape, what are we do next?" Reznov pouted, "We will avenge our comrades' death soon as we blow the witnesses to pieces... "

(Another Storyline. This wasn't the end of the first storyline. This storyline have connection with the first storyline)

Niko Bellic walked to '82 Chevrolet C with Arlan and Niko asked him, “Alright? What happen?” “Some Larian pussycats are wiring the deal at Navara District near the bay. You mind taking this wheel?” Arlan told him as they entering Arlan’s car, “This thing don’t do well for my hand and my eye coordination. You sure you don’t want some?” Arlan offers Niko a can of soda, “No, thanks. But anyway, why that Larian is wiring the deal?” Niko asked as they are passing Livingston Street, passing a tunnel below Haido – Beika Expressway.

“Okay. The Larian is a Romanian family. They are specialized for drug deal, and goods smuggler.” They are turning right to Terrace Street and Niko wondered, “So, why you are worried them?” Arlan snickered, readied his Glock, “You should know. That fagass have busting our deal several times! Sometime with FBI, NHH and the Albanian Mobs…” Niko asked him in doubt, “Who’s arranged this deal?”

“Some Ruskies and his crew, Nikolov know them a long time, but I think they feisty” Arlan explained, “And if this goes south, I don’t know what kind of shit Nikolov gonna lay upon their door, ya know?” he added as they drive straight at a T-intersection, arrived in Navara district. “You think this is a set up?” Niko asked in awareness and Arlan snickered, “I don’t know, I been thinking, you know?” they are arrived in an alleyway near the harbor and Arlan explained, “A dread who don't trust himself can't trust no one else, seen? You can't shake no hands when your fist be clenched. You hear me, brother?” Niko nodded, told him. “Sure, I hear you…"

"I will screw myself if I got caught red-handed by these sword wielded soldiers, the 'stuff' confiscated and we all will taken to custody" Arlan took a PM-63 RAK and hands it to Niko, "This Cold-War SMG? And who those sword-wielded soldiers?" Arlan looked to the warehouse, "If they are coming to you, you can cap them easily with this... These sword-wielded soldiers was Arcana Famigila, they are living at Regalo Island, controlling all cargo movements, confiscated guns, drugs, smuggled goods and capturing the ship crew to custody. The CIA and Interpol was protect them"

Niko looked to the harbor, “Wait here in the case these gangster gets jumpy and run off with the stuff. Keep hold of this vehicle, we might need to get out of here quick.” Arlan told him as he jumped out from his car. Niko waiting at Arlan's car and he hears police siren, he looked to Arlan as runs to his car, he brought a case. "Hey, what are you brought? And who these cops?" Arlan shrugged, "I don't know! Just drive!" Niko asked in confused, "Why?" he leaned to outside, and Arlan cursed, "Fuck... I defused the bombs to blew the crack factory and cap the man's head who defected to CIA, Diatchenko"

(Offering Control of random NPC's, including Alternate Universe)