Detective Conan World
sachan

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!! ^^

Ermm....I don't know how to start this. But...... Hello, everyone! Whatssupp?? ^^ And as u know, I'm a new member here. So I think I have to introduce myself to you all~ *even though I've registered yesterday lol* but well, its not too late, right? ^^

I'm sachan btw. My name is Sa***. But bcz I think my name is kinda ridiculous, soo u just have to call me sa-chan =)) Im thirteen..and a high school freshman. Im a gymnast too!! But it was so bad cuz I couldnt join the london olympics (Nah?) D: And...what else? Well, I'm so bad at drawing something. Simply, I can't draw. The only thing I can draw is stickfigures lol -__-. Maybe thats why I like anime :D I'm amazed at how they draw. In a word, thats so 'amazing'! :D Anyway, I joined this forum because my friend introduced me to it. She knows that I like Detective Conan. And she told me to join this forum.

And......actually I've stalked this forum for about 2 weeks :D And finally.. I decided to join :) So here I am! Hope u guys will take care of me :) Thank you and have a blessed day all! ^^

P.S: Sorry for my bad english. My grammar is so messed up, huh? Just so you know, English is my third language. So its lil bit hard for me. :D

• Upvote 2

I guess your first name is Sarah, right? Anyways, welcome to DCW! Have fun and enjoy your stay! (= Interesting introduction you got there. :)

Ermm....I don't know how to start this. But...... Hello, everyone! Whatssupp?? ^^ And as u know, I'm a new member here. So I think I have to introduce myself to you all~ *even though I've registered yesterday lol* but well, its not too late, right? ^^

I'm sachan btw. My name is Sa***. But bcz I think my name is kinda ridiculous, soo u just have to call me sa-chan =)) Im thirteen..and a high school freshman. Im a gymnast too!! But it was so bad cuz I couldnt join the london olympics (Nah?) D: And...what else? Well, I'm so bad at drawing something. Simply, I can't draw. The only thing I can draw is stickfigures lol -__-. Maybe thats why I like anime :D I'm amazed at how they draw. In a word, thats so 'amazing'! :D Anyway, I joined this forum because my friend introduced me to it. She knows that I like Detective Conan. And she told me to join this forum.

And......actually I've stalked this forum for about 2 weeks :D And finally.. I decided to join :) So here I am! Hope u guys will take care of me :) Thank you and have a blessed day all! ^^

P.S: Sorry for my bad english. My grammar is so messed up, huh? Just so you know, English is my third language. So its lil bit hard for me. :D

let me guess your name :P Maybe your name is sarah?

anyway welcome to dcw! :D

YAY FOR STALKERS. YOU BELONG HERE !

^__^ LONG LIVE THE STALKERS!

Hi sa-chan! Cool intro! Welcome to DCW! :)

Hope you'll be active around here....

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

YAY FOR STALKERS. YOU BELONG HERE !

LOL and Ive been stalked your profile for those 2 weeks?~~ xP

I guess your first name is Sarah, right? Anyways, welcome to DCW! Have fun and enjoy your stay! (= Interesting introduction you got there. :)

Sarah? Well.......incorrect xP ~HWHWHW anyways, thank you so much! .^^ <33333333

let me guess your name :P Maybe your name is sarah?

anyway welcome to dcw! :D

..You're definitely wrong :P any other ideas? xP and thanks a lot, mk-kun! .^^ <3333333

^__^ LONG LIVE THE STALKERS!

Hi sa-chan! Cool intro! Welcome to DCW! :)

Hope you'll be active around here....

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

Thanks! Well..there are so many good people around here..and that'll make me feel comfort <3333 most of them are kind but......Kinda.Sorta.Insane :D HWHWHW .^^

LOL and Ive been stalked your profile for those 2 weeks?~~ xP

Sarah? Well.......incorrect xP ~HWHWHW anyways, thank you so much! .^^ <33333333

..You're definitely wrong :P any other ideas? xP and thanks a lot, mk-kun! .^^ <3333333

Thanks! Well..there are so many good people around here..and that'll make me feel comfort <3333 most of them are kind but......Kinda.Sorta.Insane :D HWHWHW .^^

we are all insane here so dont worry :P Should I guess your name more? :P

heya~ welcome to DCW! :D I hope those welcoming from other members make you feel welcomed! lol what did I say? :P anyways, keep stalking the forum! stalking is good for our health! \m/ XD

guessing your name...is it Satou? :P

No problem! You'll have fun here, I assure you. :) Mind if I guess your name more? If yes, let's see... Maybe... Sally? Right? :P

b121be8ee0ff46919cbc1e8fe8eb06b31227873673_full.gif

I'd like to say, once again, welcome to DCW! :D

we are all insane here so dont worry :P Should I guess your name more? :P

I'd like you to know that I'm utterly insane *feeling proud* .B) just you try :P

heya~ welcome to DCW! :D I hope those welcoming from other members make you feel welcomed! lol what did I say? :P anyways, keep stalking the forum! stalking is good for our health! \m/ XD

guessing your name...is it Satou? :P

Lol~ xD Well, I don't really like The Term "Stalking", I Prefer to "Obsessively Shadowing" or "spying"?? Sounds more cool & impressive :D

Satou? I'd like to have that name...if I could :P:D and thanks <333333

ALL HAIL STALKERS!

You're gonna get stalked for the rest of your life, as a payback. (;

Aww..xX_x you give me the creeps.........HWHW ;~;

No problem! You'll have fun here, I assure you. :) Mind if I guess your name more? If yes, let's see... Maybe... Sally? Right? :P

b121be8ee0ff46919cbc1e8fe8eb06b31227873673_full.gif

I'd like to say, once again, welcome to DCW! :D

Perhaps :P Emm..........Sally?? Just so you know, my name has 1 vowel and 4 consonants. But......STILL WRONG~!! :P ~xP

And once again, Thank You For the Warmth of Your Welcome <333333

anime2.gif

Welcome!

Btw, i'll join this guessing game...

is it SANDY? :)"

Thank you, db-kun! <333333

And STILL wrong~ xP :P

would you all give up or try to guess it again? ~XD

I'd like you to know that I'm utterly insane *feeling proud* .B) just you try :P

Lol~ xD Well, I don't really like The Term "Stalking", I Prefer to "Obsessively Shadowing" or "spying"?? Sounds more cool & impressive :D

Satou? I'd like to have that name...if I could :P:D and thanks <333333

Aww..xX_x you give me the creeps.........HWHW ;~;

Perhaps :P Emm..........Sally?? Just so you know, my name has 1 vowel and 4 consonants. But......STILL WRONG~!! :P ~xP

And once again, Thank You For the Warmth of Your Welcome <333333

anime2.gif

sandra?

sandra?

Ufufufu :P sorry my big bro...but still wrong :P ~xD I said that my name has 1 vowel and 4 consonants..why it would be 'sandra'? :0 only 5 letters ~xP

Ufufufu :P sorry my big bro...but still wrong :P ~xD I said that my name has 1 vowel and 4 consonants..why it would be 'sandra'? :0 only 5 letters ~xP

Didnt see.. still guessing.. maybe.. Your nationality?

Didnt see.. still guessing.. maybe.. Your nationality?

Whats my nationality then?.. Just you try .^^ HOHOHO ~xP :P

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Introducing yourself first is just cultural, so you did great there. Enjoy your stay here.

Alright then~:) thank you, sir! .^^