Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

Valther got a call and somebody told him, "We have silenced Zax. So, you can resume your own project!" "Thanks for the help. Out!" He hung up the phone and Raimir told him, "Sir, we have destroyed the tracker. Now we can move freely!" Valther shouted, "Now, we have to wait!"

[People, we're running out of time. I have plenty of ideas, but again I don't want to write everything and leave everyone without their shares, P.s Please let your posts more longer, add ideas in them, I don't think there's a need to ask us about what are you going to write.]

"Sir."

Amsel sighed. "What is it again, Adohalv?"

"Are you sure you should be here? You know that what the higher ups..."

"And I'm sure you are well aware that I never pay attention to the higher ups." There was a glimmer in his eyes. "There is nothing like a good game, Adohalv, as you know. I have supported our organization for years. It is high time I had a little time to enjoy myself."

Amsel handed Adohalv a piece of paper. "Put this in a place where they may find it without being discovered."

Adohalv took it gingerly. "May I?"

Amsel waved his hand and Adohalv opened the sheet of paper.

Destiny, fate, coincidence

Chance, beliefs, choice

Life is a game that ends only

When heart and soul meets hell

To rise or to fall

To save or to raze

The hands of fate close around

24 hours to solve my next riddle

Before the last bell sounds

Amsel handed Adohalv a different sheet of paper. "My riddle. We will have fun, Adohalv. I can guarantee that."

Erru was listening for the hum of electronics that would give away any traps or hidden areas. So far, she hadn't discovered anything interesting. She was tired of walking from hall to hall alone, and felt annoyed enough by the silence to admit she'd rather be with the others... At least if I was trapped, I could do something to help them...

For now, I guess I just have to find that Amsel guy and find out what I can about this second kidnapping.

With a sigh, Erru tapped the screen on her tracker. It appeared that all the kidnapped were somewhere in the building, but it could be wrong... it had also shown Phi and one of Valther's men on the map, so there was likely a glitch.

She frowned, tugging at her gloves. They're a strong group, and I doubt there are traitors amongst the kidnapped, but... something just doesn't feel right. It feels like Amsel is doing all this for the fun of it. As long as he doesn't know I'm in the game, they've got a definite upper hand. If I can get to him, or even hack his system, I may be able to end this before someone else is hurt...

Erru closed her eyes and took a step forward, still deep in thought. As she walked, she muttered to herself. "So, according to the layout observed from the upper floor..." A click disrupted her thoughts, and she froze, turning. There was a heat sensor to her right, and something had activated. "Sh**"

Rose shouted when Ai turned around to the injured blondie. "Hello! Someone is dying somewhere!"

"I agree with the pig-tails brat, we should get going." Answered Lei. "What did you say?!" Asked Rose. "Nothing, let's just get going" He replied. "And leave the girl alone? Not happening." Said Maya, she helped the blondie get up, and everyone walked slowly to the place where the gunshot took place.

"Uh, Guys! What's happening?!" Shouted Rose as she entered the room, and found the other kidnappees there.

[Tried to continue, Ai.]

[ this is the most interesting post I've read in a while. Added to my Dcw quotes collection + It'll grace my sig.]

[i'm adding it to mine too. I'm such a traitor to my sister, I support this. >:3]

(Rose is right. We are losing time. Therefore, I hereby give permission to all the kidnappees to control my character to a reasonable extent. Juuuuuuust, don't make me too wussy or too aggressive. Ah, and if possible, please don't kill me OTZ)

Sakila was relieved to see Ai and Rose. They ran over, carefully stepping on only the black tiles on the ground.

"Thank goodness you two are alright! You won't believe what we've just learned." Sakila explained about P34 and APTX-4869 and the reason for their kidnapping.

Then she heard a crackle coming from the speaker on her vest. "Sh**!" That was...Erru!

"Erru! Can you hear us?"

[uh, who’s hold Phi now?]

Caucasus Mountain, Russia

Valther’s Comunistă force was guarding Raimir’s safehouse with their weaponry. They also install SAM turret if things goes south. Inside the house, Vlad walked to Valther and he asked him, “Sir, we have captured a base in Petropavlovsk and found SLBM at the submarine. Shall we launch it without P9 warhead now?”

Valther replied, “Well, it is your wish. But our ICBM in Altay Mountain still use my warhead and RT-2UTTH Topol-M will launched first with nuclear warhead. But, I don’t know about the nuclear holocaust can you explain it please?”

“Well, they were launched at the eight most important cities in the East Coast of the United States: Boston, Hartford, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C., Richmond and Norfolk. Another missiles were launched by your desire. Since the missiles carried multiple independent nuclear warheads, it was estimated that the nuclear holocaust on the US soil would effect 41 million US citizens eitheir by incinerating them in the blast or from the radioactive fallout, around 15% of the American population.” Vlad explained.

Valther smirked, “Perfect… You should keep them posted. This will change the world and nobody can stop it...” Vlad leave the room.

Erru heard a voice from her reciever as an alarm began to chime. Sakila, asking something... She couldn't hear it very well, but was able to tell that the girl was contacting her on purpose.

"This is Erru," she muttered into the transceiver, dashing forward. "Is everyone safe?!" She tried to let as little worry as she could leak into her voice as she sprinted down the hall. "Are you together? Is anyone hurt?" She sighed, figuring she sounded as she felt, which was worried as hell.

Before she heard an answer, Erru felt the floor shifting beneath her, and looked down to see the tiles separating. "Great, I set off more than that damn alarm..."

She leapt over the shifting tiles, slamming into the wall just past them. Wincing, she gripped her bandaged side and ran on, holding onto the tracker with her free hand. She swung around a corner, sliding down the wall, and sat there, breathing heavily. "Not quite as dangerous as Valther's place," she coughed sarcastically. "His defenses involved machine guns..."

"Sh**"

Phi got surprised by those words. "What now?". As he looked towards Erru's direction, she was already distancing herself pretty quickly by running down the hallway. "More running!?", Phi mumbled to himself as he started running in Erru's direction trying not to lose her out of his sight. Few moments after, Erru triggered a trap, which made the tiles beneath her to separate. As she managed to pass that point, Phi, who stopped in the middle of hallway, figured out something: "S***, she's gonna see me like this!". He quickly hid behind the first jut he could find. "Safe...", he sighed. "But now, I'll need to find another way to catch up to her. More running..."

"Great," Erru sighed. "That bastard Amsel probably knows I'm here now..." She frowned. It was highly unlikely, but Erru thought she'd heard footsteps other than her own when she'd been running... She glanced at her tracker, and immediately cursed. The screen was busted from when she'd run into the wall... But after a moment, she noticed that the network was still connected to Sakila's tracer. "Looks like she's the only one I can communicate with now..."

Erru frowned, pushing herself up. She couldn't be sure of anyone's safety, and if she made a bad move, she'd be unable to help. "Shouldn't have wasted my time with Valther's group..." She studied the hallway before taking a step, watching her surroundings to make sure she didn't activate anything else. She set a tracer and sensor on each door as she passed. "Alright, Amsel, it's time to start playing your own game..."

"Erru! Erru, what's wrong?!" Panicking, Sakila yelled into the mic, "Erru! Answer me!"

After a while, she heard steady breathing calmed down. Erru was safe.

"Erru, I don't know where we are, but any info you need to find us, I'll tell you."

Caucasus Mountains, Russia

Raimir got a call from his soldier, "Volga, Maricon Six-Actual. I've got a severed det cord - we're gonna need ten mikes to get the trunk rigged and the EBC primed, over." Raimir disagree, told him, "Negative, Whiskey wants those charges hot in less than three mikes after Amsel was onboard on Bulldog 3-1. Get it done, out." Valther heard this told Raimir, "Who was that?"

Raimir replied, "My soldier. The det cord was severed by somebody. and Maricon Six-Actual hot the charges in less than three mikes and detonate it after Amsel was onboard on Bulldog 3-1" Valther smirked, "Oh... The CIA... It looks we will greet them now..." "How about the ICBMs?" Raimir raising an eyebrow. "We will halt them." Valther responded.

Tsukiko looked around in the room. Sakila had been in touch with Erru. Zax had died(right?). The swearing woman annoyed her and Misaki seemed the silence was the best choise for her right now.

A deep sigh. The door they had come had closed behind and if they were going to open it some of them would die. So the only way out was the another door at the end of the room. The only thing just was they had no idea how to open it. It seemed to need a number code. The clue for that was carved on the door.

"Hmm... Let's see..." The blond girl frowned slightly as she read the numbers on the door: 61 21 93 31 21 93. Could it really be that easy? With a sigh she pressed four numbers on the dial: 0 1 0 5.

She was surprised as the door opened and nothing came shooting at her.

"Ska vi go nu?" She asked the others with a smirk on her face.

--- ---

(The thing is that one munber means one letter. Take a cell phone with you and look at the letters on it. The numbers from a word MAYDAY which means the 1st of May: 0105.)

"Tell her to follow the ducktape should she see any," Ai told Sakila, and she did so. Meanwhile, the others explained about the death of Zax, one of the original kidnappers, and since there was nothing to do, they decided to try the other door in the room. Before the others even had a chance to look at the clue carved on it, the blondie had finished cracking the code. Carefully opening the door, everyone was relieved when nothing came shooting towards Tsukiko. "Ska vi go nu?" she asked.

"Ja," Ai answered.

[k this is so crappy, I just felt like following up to the point of where the plot ended so yeah xD]

"Ska vi go nu?"

Almost everyone looked at her in confusion, not knowing what she had said. However, Ai seemed to have known, and responded, "Ja."

So maybe Russian? Or perhaps a language from Scandinavia....

Tsukiko didn't bother to translate what she had said, and instead walked ahead after hearing the "Ja". Not knowing what else to do, Misaki began to follow the blonde girl. After all, might as well keep going straight.

They, of course, entered another room with yet another riddle that could decide if they were to live or not. On the wall was written a series of dots and dashes. Misaki, as she walked up to it to look at it closer, noted, "Morse code, huh?"

Amsel sighed. Things were getting positively dull now. Time to bring a new piece into play.

He pressed a button on the panel in front of him. Adohalv came in, bowing.

"It's time for your act, Adohalv," Amsel said, folding his hands over his lap. "Engage them, but do not harm. No secrets spilled. Oh, and most importantly...

"Have fun." Amsel winked as he waved the man outside.

[Tsukiko: Valther silenced him for making his project weaponized.]

(eh, what? How did I miss that? well, nevermind... I'm always confused about this so-called plot...)

(eh, what? How did I miss that? well, nevermind... I'm always confused about this so-called plot...)

(Huh? You're right Tsukiko....That never happened. I was in control of Zax when he died. He died by chance. Whoever went into the room first died. Zax went in first. Valther had nothing to do with it.)

Caucasus Mountain, Russia

“Valther, why you did stole Zax’s project? And why you want Zax and Ram dead?” Ramir asked. Valther told a story “It’s begun at Mount Yamantau, 2000… I was a soldier, trying to get over the top but fall in the latter. Both my parents are scientist, which I hated for. They are working for Zax which they are working a project named Project 34. Originally, this was a drug for deleting the tracers. Zax are forced some of the scientist to test the drug, exclude my parents. I heard this and asked my sergeant, Vlad to listening the commotion and we making a plan: We betrayed Zax, killing some of the scientist which loyal to Zax with some of them defecting to us. But, some of them are captured by a German and his mafia, Heinrich Amsel and The Black Betrieb. They are outnumbered us two to one. Fortunately, Vlad and some of the defected scientist are escaping into Romania.”

“So, after you are captured. What are you doing now?” Ramir asked, taking a Vodka to drink it

“I was interrogated by a Russian and I was sentenced for ten years in Vorkuta. But, in 2002, there’s a riot and I coincidentally kill a guard, took his gun and found an armory. The inmates seeing this, they are going to the armory and they heated up with some modern military gear. We captured the Vorkuta and they want to be my soldiers. I accept it with one condition: We must find a safe place to making the further plan. One of the inmates asked me to go to Tirana, Albania. So, we followed his plan and the plan was big success. The inmate’s family was an arms smuggler and they supplied us with modern equipments. And we formed the strong movement: Rrethi Inner” Valther replied, cocking his G18 pistol.

“Okay, so when you captured the lab?” Raimir asked in curious.

“In 2003 when I still fugitive in Russia, I return to my homeland, Bucharest. But now my family was fall apart. My brother and my cousin are kidnapped by Amsel and them taken into Tian Shan Mountain Range. They are forced to be their ‘mice’ and the project was killing them. But, some of the scientists are jealous by Zax’s drug so they stole the sample of the drug and escape into Russia and they defected to Rrethi Inner. So, I with the defected scientist are meeting Vlad in Romania and they are gave the sample of the project and we trying to capture the lab. Zax is escaped but the lab was captured. The defected scientist trying to weaponized the Project 34. So we named it Project Nine” Valther added.