Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

Erru looked up. She couldn't believe that someone wanted to help... someone who shouldn't be involved...

She took his hand gratefully and stood, brushing the tears from her eyes. "Hope you don't mind," she said, dragging him along. "We've got work to do..." Erru brushed past her boss, who had protested, responding, "I'm doing something more important than listening to some gang drone on about the people they want to kill..."

Ai wasn't sure how long she had slept. She groaned, or at least tried to with the gag in her mouth. Clicking her heel against the floor, she brought her right leg behind her and took out a small pocketknife. Her practiced fingers quickly got the ropes cut on her hands, and she took out the sickly pink sock in her mouth. At least it's freshly washed, she thought, I think...? She looked around the room. With her were the loud girl with pigtails, the guy who carried her out of the van, the guy who almost dropped her, and the woman who fainted upon seeing the little boy's death.

She cut the ropes on her ankles and put the knife back into her heel. Standing up she stretched her back and saw something out of the corner of her vision. Turning and squinting her eyes, she realized that it was a keyhole. Ha! If only there was a key lying around somewhere too. She pulled a hairpin out of the pigtail girl's hair and started working on the lock.

[so, how much the limit of the NPC?]

“Oh, this is great! No more Fed, BO and cops! We’re free!” Valther shouted as he drove a van accompanied by a purple ’04 Corvette C6. On his van’s dashboard was a Uzi pistol that he must use it if his van was intercepted by FBI. He drove alone because Raimir was drove his green ’04 Pontiac GTO. Unbeknownst to him, there was a tracker planted by FBI.

[Edit: Forgot to add that, sorry!]

(The limited number still has to be discussed, but for now, avoid creating any new ones and if you do create any, stick with them. Don't just create new NPCs for the heck of it. You can just say "the guard" or "his partner.")

[iU <3333333333333333333333333333333 oh goodness, have I ever told you how much I love youuuuu <333 Thank you so much--I was so CONFUSED!!!!]

This could NOT be happening twice in the same day. It could NOT. Sakila couldn't believe it.

What was it with kidnappings and migraines? Now where was she? She'd remembered leading the kidnappees southeast when a horde of masked men had come, taking them again. She looked down and noticed her arms and legs tied and something fuzzy in her mouth. Thankfully, she felt her glove still on her hand.

She noticed that she was in a room with five people; two of whom were Misaki and the blonde. Misaki was already awake.

Sakila sat up on her knees and worked her hands under her legs and brought them to the front. She pulled a white rag from her mouth.

"Misaki," she whispered, trying to gain the attention of the tall girl.

She used her teeth to slide out one of her knives and set to work cutting the ropes around her wrists. After finishing with that, she cut the ropes around her ankles. Sakila got up and stretched her muscles, examining the room she was in. It was much more sanitary than the old one. It was painted all white with the fluorescent lights on the ceiling casting an eerie blue glow. There was one steel door across from her and two security cameras in two of the opposite corners.

"These guys are better-equipped, it seems."

"The location of my boss only i know..." Valther thought as he got a call, "Eh, boss! Now I going to escape town to Bucharest. Thanks for the hefty of the cash!" His boss greeted him, "Thank you for cleaning these fools up! Hey, give my greeting to your family! If you ask Andrei where is him, Maccaron will take care of him... And I'm sorry if i gagged your crew for a while. But hey! Did you go alone? Can i go to Rumania?"

"No, I accompanied by Vlad, Raimir and my soldier. You can go there if you wish, Out..." Valther replied as he hung up the phone. His crew on the right, are armed with G36C with Mars-Sight and Extended Ammo. Not only Valther took some hefty cash, he also take some cache of the weaponry. Valther only know where his boss hold these kidnapped.

(yesh, thank you IU! You are the saving angel!)

-- -- --

Tsukiko's head hurt. That was the first thing she realized as when she woke up. The next thing she knew was that she was tied up again... Now she only needed to figure out what had happened. It wasn't easy because she still felt dizzy after being kidnapped again and put in sleep by sleeping gas. She groaned.

"Tsukiko, you are awake!" That was Misaki's voice.

"Mmm..." The blonde nodded.

"Let me help you." The other girl seemed to be already out of the ropes. After a couple of minutes she was free and able to sit straight.

"Uff... That was extremely uncomfortable." Tsukiko streched and felt an angry stare in her back. She turned around to see the girl who had glared at her and Misaki back at the van when they had been kidnapped for the first time.

"What?" She didn't bother to be polite to that girl. She seemed to be similar than that Ai Tsukiko had been with earlier.

"How can you be so chatty and relaxed and weird all the time?" Came the question.

"First things first, who are you?" Came the answer.

"Sakila."

"Okay, I'm Tsukiko. And the answer to your question is: no idea."

The silence followed that sentence. The expression on Sakila's face told she didn't believe the blonde girl. Tsukiko sighed; she was just like Ai, who didn't trust her and probably still thought she was somekind of spy.

"It seems I'll have hard time to gain some trust..."

Though it seems that the others were starting to wake up, they haven't done fully so. So at the moment, it was just Misaki and Sakila. She kept watching the others, hoping that they would wake up soon.

"Misaki."

She glanced over to her, surprised someone was talking. Sakila had already managing to get out of her bondage using her knives. I really do need to start to come better prepared. It seemed to her that more than a few people carried weapons on them quite a bit. The girl finished quickly before getting up and stretching, looking around while doing so. She noted, "These guys are better-equipped, it seems."

All the while, Misaki watched her, hoping that she would at least untie her gag (though everything would have been better). It seems that Sakila remembered her when she glanced her way and said, "Oh, whoops. Sorry. Here, let me undo your bondages as well."

It took only a few minutes, but soon the rope fell to the floor and her mouth had nothing in it. She gently rubbed her sore wrists while saying, "Thanks. Appreciate it."

The other girl gave her a smile. Another groan was to be heard, this time from Tsukiko. Misaki grinned, "Tsukiko, you're awake!"

She let out a moan/groan in response. She continued, "Here, let me help you out."

Without really waiting for a response, she told Sakila, "Just borrowing this for a few minutes." before taking the knife out of her hand and going over to Tsukiko. Once she was free, she gave the knife back to the girl, who didn't seemed pleased with her taking her knife, but wasn't particularly angry.

"Uff... That was extremely uncomfortable." Tsukiko streched her newly unbound limbs.

She turned around, looking at her and Sakila. She asked, her tone on the slightly rude side, "What?"

"How can you be so chatty and relaxed and weird all the time?" Came the question.

Misaki was surprised that Sakila had asked that. She was a lot more relaxed than Tsukiko, yet she was the one getting asked the question. Maybe she hasn't noticed yet? Or maybe she doesn't remember...

"First things first, who are you?" Came her answer.

The the other girl replied, "Sakila."

Tsukiko waited a second before saying, "Okay, I'm Tsukiko. And the answer to your question is: no idea."

The room fell into silence as Sakila had a look on her face that she really couldn't describe other than distrust. I really hope that those two don't become enemies.... That isn't something we need.

Erru pulled Phi along behind her, headed down the sidewalk East. She glanced at her palm, where she held a small touch-screen device. "Totally forgot, I put transmitters on all the bulletproof vests. The one on yours set off my tracker, so now I can follow the signal. But I wish I'd told them how to activate the transmitter's audio... Then we could talk to them... Let's just hope one of them finds their switch, or that we get to them before the kidnappers can trace our side of the signal. If that happens, we're cut off"

She turned, dropping Phi's hand. "Sorry," she laughed. "I was kinda caught up in the moment. Didn't mean to kinda kidnap you myself." She smiled. "But I'm glad you want to help the others... at least there's a bond between you guys. Most people wouldn't do something like this for somebody they'd met against their will." She tapped the screen on her tracker. "Hey, Rose, Misaki, Sakila... can you guys hear me? Hello?" Erru sighed. "I'll just have to keep trying," she said, shrugging and continuing to walk.

Valther pulled his van near train station. "So, where's the train, comrades?" his crew asked him. "We're flee to Romania via Russia- I got a call again" he picks his phone, unbeknownst there's a listening device at his trauma plate...

(First, this new man is completely different from Valther's group. He has nothing to do with them. Tried to make that clear, though it appears that some people still did not recognize this.)

(Second, you're welcome, Ange-chan!)

(Third, I'd rather people try to keep things realistic and not have any take an obvious upper hand at any time. I can't control what each of you write, but I can certainly tell you, if one side is obviously winning, it suddenly becomes a great deal less interesting for the other side. People need to cooperate to make this work. Unlike Mafia, which consists of sending in actions, strategy, and teamwork, this requires a lot of cooperation and ability to know when one goes too far. You also have to be able to work together. While you may be on different sides of the kidnapping event, you are trying to create a story together. You're trying to make a clear storyline. This isn't going to be a piece of cake.)

Hano has not posted for four days. At the end of today, he will be kicked from this thread.

(Who is Valther's righthand man? The character I created that just kidnapped all of you is certainly not who you believe he is. I alone control him and he is your main antagonist. And no, if Hano is kicked, I would rather someone not join. At this point, we have enough players to juggle and we're having trouble with even that.)

[Rose: you're with me in another room. There's also the woman who fainted, the guy who carried me out of the van, and Lei]

[Thank's for explaining.]

When Rose finally woke up, She found herself in a smaller room than the room before, and there was only some few people;The brave girl and the two kidnappers from before..

She couldn't move, because of the ropes on her hands & legs.. "Oh, Just great." She muttered.

Ai stopped working at the lock at the noise rustling clothes. She turned around, it was the loud girl from before. Her hair began coming undone in the back due to the hairpin Ai pulled out. Ai walked towards her and pulled her gag out.

"Yo, morning, or whatever time of day it is. By the way, got a watch on you?"

Rose stared at the girl-with-guts/Brave girl. "Morning, I guess. You seem pretty relaxed about being trapped in such a small room." She answered. "I think we just got used to it, Miss girl-with-guts"

"Yeah, and I'm called Ai, just for your information." Replied Miss girl-with-guts. "I'm Rose, and I'm hungry. Aren't we getting some food?!" Complained Rose. "You think you're in some 5-stars Restaurant, think again. You're trapped, t-r-a-p-p-e-d." Ai answered. Rose was annoyed, "Whatever." Rose muttered.

This Tsukiko chick was acting like everything was fine. That everything would turn out like they did in the movies. Like all of a sudden, someone would bust open the door and everyone would be saved. Hurray.

There's no way she knows how all this really ends. It's fight or die--no alternatives.

Yeah, she'd been there when the old head of the 8-mile gang had bust into her 6th grade classroom and shot DJ Jones right in the forehead for messing up his car. She'd been there when that kid stole her bike and then came back with his older brother to terrorize the neighborhood. If anyone knew what it meant to be trapped, she did.

She just couldn't believe that someone would be so chatty in this kind of situation. Didn't Misaki and Tsukiko know that they could DIE?

Misaki returned Sakila's knife and she slid it back into her glove. She didn't think Tsukiko was a spy. It'd be too obvious. But at the moment, she didn't particularly trust anyone.

Ai went back to working on the lock on the wall. After almost half an hour, it finally clicked. Ai broke the hairpin apart and wedged the sharp part under a small slit in the wall. With a bit of effort, she managed to pop what seemed like a drawer out of the wall. In it were a few guns--already loaded, some bullets, a file folder with what seemed like information gathered by a VERY dedicated stalker, and a key. Ai took out the key and tried it in the lock that she spent so much time picking, and it fit perfectly. She chuckled. Taking the file folder, she chose a cozy corner in the room (not that there were any, she just picked the one that seemed coziest), sat down, and began reading.

"Hey, aren't you going to cut my ropes?" Said Rose, Ai shrugged, she left the file she was reading, took her knife and cut Rose's ropes. "What were you reading?" Asked Rose. "Why do you care?" Answered Ai "You still didn't answer my question." Said Rose, her hands on her hips. "I Found that in a drawer in the wall, I Think it may lead us somewhere or let us know their motives.." Answered Ai, who sat down in a corner and continued reading. "Lemme see." Rose sat beside her, and what they read left them in shock.

[@Rose: I actually have no idea what we're reading xD but i planned it to be like a stalking file/biography on some important person in the plot, thou i haven't decided the person yet. perhaps the masked man? lol]