Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

[DCW-DCTP] Magic Kaito: "The Crystal Mother" Chapter (V4-C1) (Released!)

Detective Conan World (DCW) and Detective Conan Translation Project (DCTP) present:

Magic Kaito

"The Crystal Mother"

Volume 4: Chapter 1

cmjokepreview.png

Download link: Click here!

File size: 23.5 MB

Format: PNG

Well folks, it's finally here! This is the one chapter of Magic Kaito that had not been translated yet, and now I'm happy to say that it has!

Folks who have seen the anime adaptation from OVA 4 ("Conan, Kid, and the Crystal Mother") will see some differences, though mostly minor stuff. Tthe main baddie is someone familiar to Magic Kaito manga readers.

I just want to say thanks to the folks at DCTP for helping us and lending a big hand in getting this thing done. Without you guys, this whole thing would have never gotten off the ground in the first place, and I appreciate the opportunity to be able to work with you guys. I'd also like to thank Abs. specifically, for the translations, and for being a good sport while I was most likely being an irritant most of the time. :-* And of course, big thanks to Sky for her beautiful work on the entire chapter. She did such an incredible job.

Useless factoid: in the manga version, according to the omake chapter at the end of the story, Conan was playing the role of Prince Philip!

My rough draft work on the chapter is completed!! :D

As a teaser, here's the Volume cover page which includes the work I did creating an English version of the MK title. :)

cm1preview.png

(If you'd like to compare my work with the original, here )

It looks really cool skyechan! :D

(the cover page is really well done too. Very professional!)

I can't wait to have a look at it! ^^

Good job! :)