Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: 1.50

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.51

Is this good ???

There is no right or wrong answer. The compass is to heighten and awaken the awareness of ourselves, in the world of culture influences, humanity and addressing how strong is our political view of country we live in. We know Hitler willing to do anything as to conserve, he likely to say 'My word is axe, I'll turn it into one real steel axe.' His fascism rank the highest above us.

And of course, nowadays we all turn non-violent as the world proceed to harmony era, and questions are remained about karma and balance. But it was more than that, about political views.

You can see Marjory people are Left Libertarian.... hmmm

If I was do it agian... I think the result would change agian... Let see...

Not Again! but It has change....O_O

Result show....

Economic Left/Right: -1.50

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.38

I'll find my spot on the DCTP one... I don't feel like doing that survey again >_> I'm somewhere were everyone else is... left libertarian. It seems that that is a solid pattern in the DC fandom.

Yep. Actually the results on DCW are a surprising contrast of DCTP, but then again the age group over here is far younger, and you'll find most centrist viewpoints at a younger age. Most folks in the fandom that are older tend to be left-wingers.

Yep. Actually the results on DCW are a surprising contrast of DCTP, but then again the age group over here is far younger, and you'll find most centrist viewpoints at a younger age. Most folks in the fandom that are older tend to be left-wingers.

IRL, the older people I know are mostly staunchly right wing, so if the "older" people in the fandom were 35+, it might be swing the other way. I guess since it's never going to end, let's find out in 10 years! (lololol just kidding, I'm not a post war baby so it really depends on your upbringing)

Now if you'll excuse me, me and my old lady walker need to go to bed. (it's 2 PM)

Why not everyone take the test three times and find the average? :mellow:

More accurate if everyone take the test to the best of their ability.

You're acting like this is an academic test. It's not. There is no right or wrong answer to ANY of these questions. You're supposed to pick the answer that best represents your opinion.

You're acting like this is an academic test. It's not. There is no right or wrong answer to ANY of these questions. You're supposed to pick the answer that best represents your opinion.

Fine. I just feel that if redoing the test will garner different results due to emotions or something like that. :mellow:

Just suggesting anyway.

I redid the test. Added more thought to it.

Economic Left/Right: 1.12

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

The funny thing is, I don't see any outliners on this one. And what is even more so is the cluster is most situated in the center as you said. However... the ones that are stable are either right authoritarian or left libertarian.

Also on the topic of retaking the test. I never recommend retaking tests like this in rapid succession. In doing so, you project answers you feel would better suit where you see yourself. It skews the results. If you retook the test with years in between then it would be legitimate. Unfortunately this test does not have varying questions as other Standardized tests would, and thus limits its retakability.

I'll find my spot on the DCTP one... I don't feel like doing that survey again >_> I'm somewhere were everyone else is... left libertarian. It seems that that is a solid pattern in the DC fandom.

Huh, it is quite weird the contrast between DCW and DCTP, especially all the people who're similar to Parkur over here when on the DCTP one he was all alone with his results. Well, I'll post my results from the DCTP one to see how I compare on this one :lol:

-3.5,-4.3

I still don't trust this test. I'm only that far left in it because banks are evil and need to not be able to ruin the entire economy like what just happened a few years ago. :\ I took some other test not long ago that had more questions and weren't so one side or the other in their asking, it's a shame we can't mix them.

Also on the topic of retaking the test. I never recommend retaking tests like this in rapid succession. In doing so, you project answers you feel would better suit where you see yourself. It skews the results. If you retook the test with years in between then it would be legitimate. Unfortunately this test does not have varying questions as other Standardized tests would, and thus limits its retakability.

I did ask people to wait a little bit, but I'm not sure how much that'll help.

;;; that was some long test and I didn't understand few questions...(0 knowledge on government)

Economic Left/Right: -3.00

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.00

O_o....?

;;; that was some long test and I didn't understand few questions...(0 knowledge on government)

Economic Left/Right: -3.00

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.00

O_o....?

(lol) Oh my I agree, some was strange question, for me was last two page on the Question.

And more you keep doing the test , the result just change make you feel you wann give up......

DX!!!!! ODD!!! ! !XD

(lol) Oh my I agree, some was strange question, for me was last two page on the Question.

And more you keep doing the test , the result just change make you feel you wann give up......

DX!!!!! ODD!!! ! !XD

Although I took Government class at school, I still have no idea how it works. =_=.

they weren't strange at all, I just didn't know few words they used. Protectionism? i didn't know it even existed lol.