Detective Conan World
IHKF

Embarrassing Things

When your teacher catches you reading a book upside-down. Not. Even. Funny.

I actually had my Othello book (had it photocopied) have its cover stapled upside down. From the distance it looks like I'm holding the book the wrong way so whenever anyone borrows it they flip only to turn it back again. :P

Crazy. :P

Well sometimes the lights aren't working, the radio isn't working, the car overheats, the car's engine just turns off... dunno it's crazy really.

Lol I remember my school times.. :P When I'm sleepy, I put a book on the desk and cover my face while I sleep and next thing you know, I'm caught :P

Haha, the teacher never catches me. Once, when I was putting my head down, my friend saw and screamed, "_____! Are you sleeping in CLASS?!" The class stared, but the teacher still believes I'm a model student B)

I actually had my Othello book (had it photocopied) have its cover stapled upside down. From the distance it looks like I'm holding the book the wrong way so whenever anyone borrows it they flip only to turn it back again. :P

Confusing people, ne? :P

When I slip and fall in Gym. The slipperiness of that floor has claimed many victims.

Haha, the teacher never catches me. Once, when I was putting my head down, my friend saw and screamed, "_____! Are you sleeping in CLASS?!" The class stared, but the teacher still believes I'm a model student B)

Confusing people, ne? :P

When I slip and fall in Gym. The slipperiness of that floor has claimed many victims.

Model student? :P

When I wrongly judge people

Model student? :P

When I wrongly judge people

Yup B)

Sometimes it's not so great, when the teacher decides that it'd be good for the class if they seat you next to the noisiest/most annoying/disruptive guy person.

When I scream and poke someone to get their attention in the hallways since they look like my friend from the back. And it turns out they're not.

Yup B)

Sometimes it's not so great, when the teacher decides that it'd be good for the class if they seat you next to the noisiest/most annoying/disruptive guy person.

When I scream and poke someone to get their attention in the hallways since they look like my friend from the back. And it turns out they're not.

When two polar opposites meet, destruction, surely it is :P

When I ask the wrong person about something

When two polar opposites meet, destruction, surely it is :P

When I ask the wrong person about something

Some of my closest friends are considered pretty loud :P

When someone in my family takes a picture of me sleeping.

...And? :P

When someone takes a picture of me and I aint ready

And... What? 

When you try to talk to your Gym teacher, but he's in his office. And his office is in a spot where... Nevermind.

And... What? 

When you try to talk to your Gym teacher, but he's in his office. And his office is in a spot where... Nevermind.

... where the wild things are?

where%2Bthe%2Bwild%2Bthings%2Bare.jpg

When I'm the only person who doesn't bring my device to lunch.

Don't worry, I don't usually bring my Atari 2600 to school either.

Walking down the hallway when you realize you're going in the wrong direction but you keep walking anyway.

When the teacher calls on you and you confidently give the wrong answer

Oh crap, and then the whole class is just staring at you? Gotta love those moments.

When it's Picture Day.

Oh crap, and then the whole class is just staring at you? Gotta love those moments.

When it's Picture Day.

That moment when you accidentally tell your teacher "See ya!" So much cringe

Double post detected

What's wrong with telling your teacher "see ya"? I do it all the time when it's goodbye time

Double post detected

What's wrong with telling your teacher "see ya"? I do it all the time when it's goodbye time

It doesn't count as double posting if they're 10 months apart xD

Because that's super informal, lol. Maybe a "see you tomorrow" or "have a nice day" or something is okay, but "see ya" is slang reserved for friends. It's not something you're supposed to say to a teacher >.<

When someone waves and you wave back, only to realize that they were waving to someone behind you.

It doesn't count as double posting if they're 10 months apart xD

Because that's super informal, lol. Maybe a "see you tomorrow" or "have a nice day" or something is okay, but "see ya" is slang reserved for friends. It's not something you're supposed to say to a teacher >.<

Lol, you're inventing your own rule :P It's double posting no matter what.

What if the teacher is also your friend? I guess that makes sense then? But yeah, I guess when you're in like a teacher-student situation, you still gotta address him/her in a teacher way and then vice versa in vice versa situation.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter much. It ain't a big deal to most people, ya know. So most likely it's fine, don't worry about it.

===

When someone waves and you wave back, only to realize that they were waving to someone behind you.

Haha, this.

Happened to me many times. :P

Lol, you're inventing your own rule :P It's double posting no matter what.

Edit: more specifically the double posting rule is in place to stop multiple posts that should be one post. There are exceptions like:

1) Posts to bump threads because of some new event (e.g. this scenario)

2) Posts that have to be broken up in order not to break the forum (e.g posts quoting more than ten times)

3) Posts that are very long and discuss two different topics that would benefit from a logical split.

4) Reference-type posts and art threads where the artist can post one art per post in a row.

Courtesy of Chekhov :V Rules against double-posting are there to prevent people from excessively posting content that could be expressed through one post. But I'm trying to revive a dead thread so the rules don't apply.

Courtesy of Chekhov :V Rules against double-posting are there to prevent people from excessively posting content that could be expressed through one post. But I'm trying to revive a dead thread so the rules don't apply.

Gahd, you beat me :P You win this time around xD *gives medal*

Gahd, you beat me :P You win this time around xD *gives medal*

Vy sank u wevy much

==

I'm always dead tired on the bus and I have a habit of falling asleep. Only bad thing is my "sleeping" position sometimes takes form in my mouth hanging wide open and it's really weird o.o

Waving back to someone when it wasn't mean for you 

I think MK and I beat you to it :P

When you freak out because you think you lost your phone then you realize it was in your back pocket. (<-- guilty way too many times)