Detective Conan World
SwiftFeather

Detective Conan Cosplay

Hi! :D

NOTE: THESE PEOPLE BELOW ARE JAPANESE COSPLAYERS FROM CURECOS. I AM NOT THE CONAN IN THE PICTURE! I AM UGLIER!!

Credit all pictures to the cosplayers.

Sorry I didn't crop them properly. =w= you can still see the paint menu LOL

cosplay3.png

cosplay2.png

cosplay1.png

cosplay4.png

cosplay5.png

• Upvote 1

I've cosplayed until now Lumiere fom Kiddy Grade and Sora from Kaleido Star and Ryoma from Prince of Tennis...btw is you in those pics?

I have Cosplayed:

Ryoma Echizen - PoT

Akira Nikaido - Monochrome Factor

Soul Eater Evans - Soul Eater

Link - Legend of Zelda

Kagamine Len - Magnet

Kagamine Len - Default

Edogawa Conan - Detective Conan

Meiko - Matryoshka (Vocaloid)

Hatsune Miku - Vocaloid 2

Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji CD Drama Ver.

Philip - Kamen Rider W

Hino Eiji - Kamen Rider OOO

Ash Ketchum - Pokemon (Season 1)

Mechanic - MapleStory (Resistance)

CR-S01 - Trauma Team

Young Usami Akihiko - Junjou Romantica

Even though /stares at above I am a failed cosplayer. D:

Looks the same to me... Though your Pic doesn't have the edogawa Conan "feel". (not that the above pics have the feel as well) but you look more adorable!!! <3

Sigh... I failed again D:

Cosplay isn't about looking pretty, not just that, you have to 'channel' the character. Mada mada dane. :\ I have been trying to work on my poses and expressions... which can be rather difficult since I get all high, and it is difficult to get the right camera angle as well.

Those that I chose from Curecos above are one of the nicer DC cosplays.

I think I channeled Soul Eater/Ash Ketchum better, that's why it was one of my better cosplays.

soul_eater_evans_4_by_sixteenation-d36nj0j.jpg

Ash_and_Misty_by_Schizima.jpg

Just sharing (>///<)

• Upvote 1

Sigh... I failed again D:

Cosplay isn't about looking pretty, not just that, you have to 'channel' the character. Mada mada dane. :\ I have been trying to work on my poses and expressions... which can be rather difficult since I get all high, and it is difficult to get the right camera angle as well.

Those that I chose from Curecos above are one of the nicer DC cosplays.

I think I channeled Soul Eater/Ash Ketchum better, that's why it was one of my better cosplays.

soul_eater_evans_4_by_sixteenation-d36nj0j.jpg

Ash_and_Misty_by_Schizima.jpg

Just sharing (>///<)

But me doesn't think the above ones are any better. All looks cute but I don't feel the character... I dunno if I'm too insensitive... But you're too cute!!! Maybe that's why =X

Anyways... The bottom pics are awesome!!! XD the ash one <3 good cosplay!!! I dunno about the white haired one. What anime is it?

But me doesn't think the above ones are any better. All looks cute but I don't feel the character... I dunno if I'm too insensitive... But you're too cute!!! Maybe that's why =X

Oh no... I understand. You need time to get used to seeing cosplay. It is especially difficult to cosplay 'close to modern life' characters. Eg. Detective Conan, or Kindaichi. Because the characters are just like normal people, and also they aren't drawn very... proportionately :P And plus those guys have really strong personalities and they're very smart. You actually need to 'LOOK SMART' in order to give the feeling of Kaito Kuroba or Conan Edogawa. So it is kind of difficult to find a cosplay where a real human can channel exactly the character in the anime :P

Somehow that reminds me of young Sasuke with white hair. You know what?

Try Gon (or killua) from hunterXhunter xD

:o

I;m packed for this year, but I'll try watching HunterxHunter again. ._. i never really finished it D:

:o

I;m packed for this year, but I'll try watching HunterxHunter again. ._. i never really finished it D:

I see~ <3 killua~

Haha I had friends who goes for cosplays too. And they usually do female characters instead :P and I know that it requires a huge budget... Even if you make the clothing and props yourself...