Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Favorite pairings?

^-^ i like ConAi fans ^-^

ah yes and... shuuichi akai.... remember, movies aren't part of the series itself... also, during one of the episodes he asks Eri to move back in with them... of course she pretended to listen to her MD when really she was recording... he did ask her to come back but she didnt, saying not just yet

Kogoro wants Eri to move in??? Have you ever seen that movie which Ran had amnesia(though it isn't canon)? When Eri said that she will stay at Kogoro's house, his expression was like"armagedon is here."

Like you just said, that movie isn't canon, so it doesn't count.

if only they did end together though, they better, they would be a good couple if kogoro would shave his moustache, and stop being so lazy, flirtatious, lecherous, drunk, etc.

haha, sucker! your not the only one out of ideas TT.TT but i always feel like saying something y'know? well... so this is at least somewhat on topic... CONAI/SHINSHI ALL THE WAY AND FOREVER!!!!!

I have actually listed about fifty reasons why shinran is better than conai that I myself cannot defy but I just hate to betray conai and return to the group I once betrayed.

really? geez... even if i point out shinran good points that doesnt mean i like them... i just know that they're there and that needs to be respected, but if your a conai fan, even if you've said things good about shinran, don't deny it, just shout it out.... CONAI FOREVER DAMN IT!... er i mean DANG IT!

I won't bare the shame of returning to Shinran. Now that my best friends know that I am one and became one though he have just began loving DC.And they also know that I was a Shinran... They would call me a gay b*tch if I do that.

hey, people change... so what if they call you that? its just words... those things die out with time, besides, even if they hate you, i wont ^-^ everyone can have there own opinion, and opinions can change with time... that's a given

same opinion.. Ran & Shinichi looks so cute as a couple..

he isn't suited for Haibara-san/Shiho.. It's Ran from the start that's why it'll be Ran 'til the end..

other pairings:

*kazuha-chan & heiji

*officer Sato & officer Takagi

*sonoko & makoto-san

i also think kaito &aoko looks cute as a couple..

yeah i strongly agree that ran and shinichi is the right and only couple end up to each others arm.

it starts with them so its right to vote them...

it is not the matter of being understand shinichi or whatever secret kept by them but the heart of two person.

anyway i know that they till death do as part.

hehe.

RAN AND SHINICHI!!!

• Upvote 1

hey, people change... so what if they call you that? its just words... those things die out with time, besides, even if they hate you, i wont ^-^ everyone can have there own opinion, and opinions can change with time... that's a given

They will not call me that unless I become a Shinran. So, CONAI FOREVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

They will not call me that unless I become a Shinran. So, CONAI FOREVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

woohoo!!!! HELLZ YA! CONAI FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEvEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

CONAI FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like you, your a conai like me ^-^ i like all conai and shinshi fans ^-^

Okay I will tell you my favorite pairings:

Shinichi Kudo - Ran Mouri(Obviously 1b38f9e2.gif)

Saguru Hakuba - Shiho Miyano (It'll be disappointing if Haibara ended up with no one d33561e9.gif, so I guess Saguru and Shiho would make a good pair ;))

Yusaku Kudo - Yukiko Fujimane (I don't knowth_057_.gif, but they look so amusing 4e5dd44a.gif!)

Heiji Hattori - Kazuha Toyama (umm... I like how the way they quarrels all the time 4d6161fd.gif)

Akako Koizumi - (I'll update this when I post chapter 2 of 'The Best Moments', because it'll give a spoiler to my story... 07baa27a.gif)

Shuuichi Akai - Jodie Starling (I'd prefer Akemi if she is still alive 098eb4a5.gif)

Genta Kojima - Ayumi Yoshida (they look fantastic together... I feel sorry for Genta since he's not popular with girls... Ayumi should sympathy with him and give her life to feed him! Yohohohoh70bff581.gif, yeah I know... I'm EVIL!)

Mitsuhiko Tsubaraya - ->I forgot her name-< (Hehehe... sorry...154218d4.gif)

Eisuke Hondou - Keiko [from Magic Kaito] (I don't know... it just popped out in my head for no reason...)

Kaoko Arai - ... (Eh... what! d582d79f.gif)

Edited by Detective Kaoko