Detective Conan World
period23453232

Detective Conan Internationally

I suggest having a page showing Detective Conan on the said countries (in other languages).

See this page: (on the See Also)

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Detective_Conan

There are 19 countries stated (in other languages) but only 5 countries had descriptions on them.

The notes are only for anomalies (like alternate names) or further explanation (like with Japanese exact translation). Most of those are simply direct translations of "Detective Conan." If you want to c/p that go for it, but it would be pretty pointless imo.

I happened to see this and wanted to say something.. I believe.. he or she means working a bit more on the info stated in the ''See also'' entrance below the chart. Not modifying the notes of the chart, but adding some other countries' info pages besides the 5 countries given on the ''See also'' list: France, Spain, Italy, Germany and the Arabic World..

Guess it could be done.. Hope I didn't misunderstand, just thought that's what he or she really meant..

I happened to see this and wanted to say something.. I believe.. he or she means working a bit more on the info stated in the ''See also'' entrance below the chart. Not modifying the notes of the chart, but adding some other countries' info pages besides the 5 countries given on the ''See also'' list: France, Spain, Italy, Germany and the Arabic World..

Guess it could be done.. Hope I didn't misunderstand, just thought that's what he or she really meant..

This is what I wanted to be done. Thanks for understanding it correctly.

You're welcome.. just wanted to help. So.. if I may ask now.. is there any help needed with that or is it even going to be done? If so.. I'd be willing to help out.

You're welcome.. just wanted to help. So.. if I may ask now.. is there any help needed with that or is it even going to be done? If so.. I'd be willing to help out.

in that page, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, and Arab World has its own description of Detective Conan. But there are some significant countries missed. Like US, Korea, Philippines, China, etc.

I wanted to have each country to get it's own description of Detective Conan so visitors of that page will get a clue of what Detective Conan is doing in other countries.

*Like USA numbering of Detective Conan Episodes

*Korea's numbering of episodes.

*The number of times Philippines broadcasted Detective Conan repeatedly (I'm a Filipino, and I know it was broadcasted more than 4 times).

*and many more moderators of site can think of.

Hope this request will make the site better.

Got that.. It may be an improvement indeed, yet someone will have to do it and I was wondering if you were going to do it yourself or wanted some help. It's a nice observation since some of the info is missing, but some help might be needed to do it after all..

by the way, it was my idea to do this, sorry i could only do those languages because i understand arabic, and i got the French, Spanish, German and Italian information from Wikipedia and other languages.

If you could ad Detective Conan in Finland, I could buid it up (but I don't know how to create site)

That would be of great help ^_^ I'd help you.. yet it would have to be next week most likely.. I still got exams and work to do. I'm trying my best to get used to wiki writing styles and codes and hopefully will manage to deal with them more or less.

by the way, it was my idea to do this, sorry i could only do those languages because i understand arabic, and i got the French, Spanish, German and Italian information from Wikipedia and other languages.

It was a great idea indeed.. I could also check the Spanish info since I've watched DC since I've been little and I'm quite used with the programmation of the series here in Spain. I'll read through just in case. Little by little we might be able to complete the info together. ^_^