Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

What Would You Do If You Had No Internet/Phone/Tv?

What Would You Do If You Had No Internet?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Do If You Had No Internet/Phone/TV?(check all that apply)

• read a book
    • draw
    • listen to music
    • exercise
    • take a really long shower
    • poke a wall
    • HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AFTER A FEW DAYS
    • others(please specify)

I will just read a book and study. Exercise like crazy. If I still have my mp3, I will listen to music until it blasts my eardrums out. :razz: Actually, I think I could survive without Internet/phone/TV. I'm not a really big fan of phone and TV anyways.

Perhaps it'll do me good (no internet, and TV). Granted, only for a few days, not forever, I'll just go insane. I can survive longer without TV than internet though. But without them, I'll have more time to enjoy reading my books (I've got a lot of books waiting to be read), and perhaps more time to do frivolous stuff like cleaning my room, organizing my table. Maybe even exercise!

I can live without my phone, providing I am at home :P Unlike some people, my phone is not my life, and I won't die without it (though I will feel insecure). I don't text my friends or call them often unless necessary, so, yes I think I'd do fine without my phone (maybe).

• Upvote 1

I guess I could survive not having any of those. I don't have a phone and I never phone anyone unless really necessary. No TV would mean no disturbance when I'm doing my homework (I do my hw in the living room), no news and no DC & One Piece :P Survivable enough... (Is that even proper English?) No internet would be the worst, but I doubt I would go crazy, cause I have tons of other things to do. Having no internet would actually help me focus better on important tasks which I would otherwise forget to do :P...

I realized I would be fine without TV/net :P I don't watch it except news, which can also be found in newspapers etc-

Well, I'm going to have to get used to it, builders are coming and I will have to pack my computer away so it doesn't die from dust and I will be away at a relative who has no Internet or Gaming or anything modern *ddddiiieesssss* :blink:

Play YGO. I remember my friend, when given this as an essay topic, wrote about a list of misplays his friend did in YGO and his teacher was utterly confused. He still got 100 tho.