• Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
    • Other
  3. 3. Favorite Singer?

• Hatsune Miku
    • Len (...Dunno these people...)
    • Kaito
    • Other (That's all I know, sorry...)

Sorry ... what did you say ?

Is my english that bad 0_o I can't even understand it anymore ...

It's better to have a cracked version than having nothing at all.

I love Vocaloid. They have some really meaningful songs... They're beautiful.

Then they have some funny ones or ones with mysteries.

My current favorites are Bad End Night and Joker.

Vocaloid sings more than half of the modern-day songs better than the modern-day singers do. :/

NeruxLen FTW! x3

My favorite song would have to be Daughter of Evil or Servant of Evil. But I also really enjoy Why Don't You Call Me Yet. Has anybody heard of Alice of Human Sacrifice here or Rotten Girl Grotesque Romance?

.... Or Rockleetist? <3

Vocaloid sings more than half of the modern-day songs better than the modern-day singers do. :/

My favorite song would have to be Daughter of Evil or Servant of Evil. But I also really enjoy Why Don't You Call Me Yet. Has anybody heard of Alice of Human Sacrifice here or Rotten Girl Grotesque Romance?

.... Or Rockleetist? <3

I know. =X

Same~ <3 Gotta love the Evil Saga!

And I have. I like both of them. Have you heard Circle You Circle You? That is a bit of a creepy song. >__<

She's awesome, hands down. <3

I know. =X

Same~ <3 Gotta love the Evil Saga!

And I have. I like both of them. Have you heard Circle You Circle You? That is a bit of a creepy song. >__<

She's awesome, hands down. <3

Oh it's my favorite saga EVER! x3

I have watched it.... I never will again. That I can seem to bring myself to watch again. T_T

She is! <3

The only Vocaloid song I've ever heard is 'Bad Apple', and I'll be frank, I hate Vocaloid songs.

*Gasps*

How... how could you SAY that?! </3

All of their songs are so much more meaningful than today's current songs and all of them have beautiful stories and beats and moods and the mystery of trying to figure out what story the song is trying to convey is so... amusing!!!

How can you not like Vocaloid?! D:

Oh it's my favorite saga EVER! x3

I have watched it.... I never will again. That I can seem to bring myself to watch again. T_T

She is! <3

*Gasps*

All of their songs are so much more meaningful than today's current songs and all of them have beautiful stories and beats and moods and the mystery of trying to figure out what story the song is trying to convey is so... amusing!!!

I know <33333

I could listen to it if I didn't watch the PV. =X

<3

He just doesn't. *shrugs*

*Gasps*

Lol, you've been looking in the wrong places. There's still a whole depth in other songs that Vocaloid will never be able to fully emulate.

And also, the voices. God, the voices.

• Upvote 1

Lol, you've been looking in the wrong places. There's still a whole depth in other songs that Vocaloid will never be able to fully emulate.

And also, the voices. God, the voices.

Not really. You said the only song you've ever heard was Bad Apple. Well there are Vocaloid songs that actually tell stories. Deep stories. Confusing stories. Fun stories. Nostalgic stories. Stories that actually grip you without a music video. Music that makes you think.

Point me to one modern song that could ever possibly begin to match the intensity and love and emotion that Rin and Len share here. :)

(Well there are few- but very few. Like Concrete Angel. That can match. But those are very few and far in between.)

There are SO few songs that make you think and make you feel like a vocaloid song does- and if it does- it's probably older than the 21st century. </3

Vocaloids emulate things BETTER than actual people in my opinion. There are so many variations of voices with the vocaloids that they have a wider range of songs they can sing and sound great while if you're an actual artist chances are you're probably extremely limited to one genre and/or mood. :/

What chu talkin' bout' Willis? XD

The voices are amazing- and once again in my opinion- better than any human could ever dream of singing. ^_^

Not really. You said the only song you've ever heard was Bad Apple. Well there are Vocaloid songs that actually tell stories. Deep stories. Confusing stories. Fun stories. Nostalgic stories. Stories that actually grip you without a music video. Music that makes you think.

Point me to one modern song that could ever possibly begin to match the intensity and love and emotion that Rin and Len share here. :)

(Well there are few- but very few. Like Concrete Angel. That can match. But those are very few and far in between.)

There are SO few songs that make you think and make you feel like a vocaloid song does- and if it does- it's probably older than the 21st century. </3

Vocaloids emulate things BETTER than actual people in my opinion. There are so many variations of voices with the vocaloids that they have a wider range of songs they can sing and sound great while if you're an actual artist chances are you're probably extremely limited to one genre and/or mood. :/

What chu talkin' bout' Willis? XD

The voices are amazing- and once again in my opinion- better than any human could ever dream of singing. ^_^

I've listened to quite a few Vocaloids, probably, I just haven't recognized them. And stories? That's the tip of the iceberg. Music isn't just about stories. It's the spontaneous expression of ideas. That's how I feel it is, anyways. Music is letting your interior emotions go, transcribing them into song. Raw emotions. I should know this, being a jazz player and also a composer.

And emotional songs, huh? How about Big Bang, I dunno. I don't like emotional songs, but there's a lot of Korean songs out there that really pull at your heartstrings. They focus on things from love to love gone to heartbreak to a lot of things in life.

Well, we're human. But there's a reason why artists typically focus on one genre and mood, it's because they want to sing songs that feel that way. What's the point of doing something if you don't enjoy it? I mean, except for money, but seriously?

Artificial voices never will match a real human's voice. That's just my opinion though. "I for one welcome our new computer overlords", lol. But anyways...

And to conclude, here's a song by SOUND HOLIC that I personally enjoy. You'll likely enjoy it as well. There really isn't a coherent theme, is there? But there's an overall mood present, and that's what matters.

I've listened to quite a few Vocaloids, probably, I just haven't recognized them. And stories? That's the tip of the iceberg. Music isn't just about stories. It's the spontaneous expression of ideas. That's how I feel it is, anyways. Music is letting your interior emotions go, transcribing them into song. Raw emotions. I should know this, being a jazz player and also a composer.

And emotional songs, huh? How about Big Bang, I dunno. I don't like emotional songs, but there's a lot of Korean songs out there that really pull at your heartstrings. They focus on things from love to love gone to heartbreak to a lot of things in life.

Well, we're human. But there's a reason why artists typically focus on one genre and mood, it's because they want to sing songs that feel that way. What's the point of doing something if you don't enjoy it? I mean, except for money, but seriously?

Artificial voices never will match a real human's voice. That's just my opinion though. "I for one welcome our new computer overlords".

And to conclude, here's a song by SOUND HOLIC that I personally enjoy. You'll likely enjoy it as well. There really isn't a coherent theme, is there? But there's an overall mood present, and that's what matters.

Every song conveys its own story. If you do not express a story in the song, at least to me, it's either a good mood song or just useless to listen to. Music is supposed to make you feel something. Not every song is a piece of real music in my opinion.

Yes, emotional songs. A song that makes you laugh because you know that feeling and feel like you're really there or a deep sorrow that makes you empathetic or sympathetic for the characters! XD

Love to Love gon to heartbreak is... kinda... don't get me wrong I love my romance but that's pretty much ALL that comes on the radio. How often do you hear a song that tells you about a mother who kidnaps two babies and kills the mother? :P LOL

Yes, that is why they sing in one genre or mood and that's all fine and dandy- but that doesn't change the fact that it limits them and their voices. XD

A real human's voice is nice, yes, but vocaloids are just.. better. Unlimited amount of range music-wise, different types of humor and angst and love that anybody anywhere can relate to- it's just more interesting and more intriguing of an idea. Normal voices are... boring. They aren't outdated but... they're boring. And when you auto-tune it it just sounds... you know what it sounds like. I love listening to either but anime mixed with original mysterious music is what'll catch me. :)

A story is what matters to me. A story is what makes me feel and what makes me smile or laugh or cry or go "wtf? O_o". Random sounds/rhythms/lyrics just isn't as fantastic as a song with a purpose to me. :)

Every song conveys its own story. If you do not express a story in the song, at least to me, it's either a good mood song or just useless to listen to. Music is supposed to make you feel something. Not every song is a piece of real music in my opinion.

Yes, emotional songs. A song that makes you laugh because you know that feeling and feel like you're really there or a deep sorrow that makes you empathetic or sympathetic for the characters! XD

Love to Love gon to heartbreak is... kinda... don't get me wrong I love my romance but that's pretty much ALL that comes on the radio. How often do you hear a song that tells you about a mother who kidnaps two babies and kills the mother? :P LOL

Yes, that is why they sing in one genre or mood and that's all fine and dandy- but that doesn't change the fact that it limits them and their voices. XD

A real human's voice is nice, yes, but vocaloids are just.. better. Unlimited amount of range music-wise, different types of humor and angst and love that anybody anywhere can relate to- it's just more interesting and more intriguing of an idea. Normal voices are... boring. They aren't outdated but... they're boring. And when you auto-tune it it just sounds... you know what it sounds like. I love listening to either but anime mixed with original mysterious music is what'll catch me. :)

A story is what matters to me. A story is what makes me feel and what makes me smile or laugh or cry or go "wtf? O_o". Random sounds/rhythms/lyrics just isn't as fantastic as a song with a purpose to me. :)

3OH!3 and Scatman make virtually no coherence, yet they still get something across.

Limit? Nein. The genres out there strech ad infintium. In fact, if you focus on one genre, more doors open, and you actually broaden your scope.

What's the difference between auto-tuned people and Vocaloids? There really isn't one, is there? Face it, they sound pretty much the same.

This is where our musical beliefs are so, so conflicting that we will never meet at the middle. Therefore, I will yield, but my opinion does not change. I expect yours to stay the same.