Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Hates?

^^ Agree with you completely.

I hate lags. I'm going nuts if my Internet goes any slower. <_<

Lags trend me of the days of 56k. Oh nostalgia....

I hate (or ended up hating) Harry potter (the character, not the books) why couldn't he have just died and Neville save the world?

I hate lags. I'm going nuts if my Internet goes any slower. <_<

Then you should try using mine sometimes..... It's too slow that I don't even want to download anything, even when it's only 3-4 MB.

Then you should try using mine sometimes..... It's too slow that I don't even want to download anything, even when it's only 3-4 MB.

:blink: Wow.... Thats really bad. I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer anyway.

I hate internet when it was slow.

^^ Agreed. Just now, I wanted to load a video but it took so long that I went out for a jog while waiting for it to load. I jogged for ten minutes and the video STILL haven't finished loading!! :mad:

I hate it when there are people who think boys OR girls are better. Boys, just because you have... things I refuse to mention... does not mean that you are better than girls. Girls, just because it used to be more common for guys to think of themselves higher than girls does NOT mean the girl power has to OVERPOWER the boys. The road goes BOTH WAYS.

I hate socializing with rich kids.

Why?

I hate it when there are people who think boys OR girls are better. Boys, just because you have... things I refuse to mention... does not mean that you are better than girls. Girls, just because it used to be more common for guys to think of themselves higher than girls does NOT mean the girl power has to OVERPOWER the boys. The road goes BOTH WAYS.

Though I hate that too, I like it when they mean it as a joke whenever in a contest or something, I love girls vs. boys games! XD