Detective Conan World
Parkur

Random Poll Of The Day! (15)

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are first impressions important to you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Ponies

gettin off topic here

gomen. gomen. ^ ^;;

first impressions i get from ppl aren't that important to me, but kind of at the same time ^ ^;

first impressions i want ppl to get from me is important. i dont want someone thinking im a bad person.

:P

I voted ponies too XD <3

Lol erm... But I think first impressions are not so important if you will be with someone a long time. As you get to know that person, you gradually find out that the person is someone different from who you have imagined. Instead of being the same person you think he is, you found out how that person is through interaction. This leaves a much more lasting impression than first impressions. However, first impressions are important when the meeting is important and only for a short while and something big will come out of it. For example, elections, interviews, blind date... Etc if it has something to do with affecting the future, then it would be important to give a good first impression.

:P

I voted ponies too XD <3

Lol erm... But I think first impressions are not so important if you will be with someone a long time. As you get to know that person, you gradually find out that the person is someone different from who you have imagined. Instead of being the same person you think he is, you found out how that person is through interaction. This leaves a much more lasting impression than first impressions. However, first impressions are important when the meeting is important and only for a short while and something big will come out of it. For example, elections, interviews, blind date... Etc if it has something to do with affecting the future, then it would be important to give a good first impression.

*agrees* And btw can someone tell me what ponies have to do with this??? :blink: I know, you probably think I'm stupid. Oh well, can someone still tell me, please?

*agrees* And btw can someone tell me what ponies have to do with this??? :blink: I know, you probably think I'm stupid. Oh well, can someone still tell me, please?

Ponies have nothing to do with this and everything to do with Parkur.

Um.... Ok :blink:

Let me put that to you differently.

First impressions = Nothing to do with Parkur

Parkur = Loves ponies

Parkur = Loves putting a random, funny option in his polls

Parkur = Puts ponies in his polls

In other words, Parkur only put that in there for entertainment.

Let me put that to you differently.

First impressions = Nothing to do with Parkur

Parkur = Loves ponies

Parkur = Loves putting a random, funny option in his polls

Parkur = Puts ponies in his polls

In other words, Parkur only put that in there for entertainment.

Ponies is essentially what I call the Abs. option. Or the Akonyl option, if you're talking about who you want to kick/kill/punch. :V