Detective Conan World
Ainaji

MitsuAi Fanclub!

MitsuAi forever. She deserves him. He deserves her. They're hinted to like each other. They have the most in common. The couple rules.

• Upvote 1

MitsuAi forever. She deserves him. He deserves her. They're hinted to like each other. They have the most in common. The couple rules.

I agree. Although I am a AiCon fan, I can't deny that MitsuAi pairing is pretty good as well. They fit each other as well. :D Can I join the club?

Although most people go for ConAi, but Gosho Aoyama would probably:

Ai & Mitsuhiko

Agreed. :)

i think there cute together

They are, aren't they? ^^

You just don't get that kind of feeling from a couple where both are walking on eggshells constantly.

They make me think of Avril Lavinge's song "Smile". =w= It fits them so well.

Agreed. :)

They are, aren't they? ^^

You just don't get that kind of feeling from a couple where both are walking on eggshells constantly.

They make me think of Avril Lavinge's song "Smile". =w= It fits them so well.

yea and if they r going 2 become a couple

they wont be the lovely dovy type

kinda like the guy chasing girl

yea and if they r going 2 become a couple

they wont be the lovely dovy type

kinda like the guy chasing girl

I think he'll confess and say something to the color of "Even if you don't return my feelings then I'll still stand by you" (because it's GOSHO we're talking about here...)and I'm going to bet a sacrifice will come from that. =w=

I think Haibara will be genuinely confused about what she wants but in the end she'll realize he's the right choice.

• Upvote 1

I can totally imagine them together when they grow up.

Mitsu will still be as innocent as ever and Ai will constantly be teasing him... And mitsu will prob be a detective and Ai chan might be his partner and helps him with his investigations and probably laugh at him for little mistakes that he makes. She'll probably try to live a normal life again after all her lost years in the BO and Mitsu is going to help her do that. She might get to try out all the normal things that a girl does like sewing and cooking and maybe she'll use mitsu as her testing subject. And I can imagine her screwing up for the first time and mitsu showed a look of suffering and Ai giving him a deadly stare.... Or something xDxDxD

• Upvote 1

I can totally imagine them together when they grow up.

Mitsu will still be as innocent as ever and Ai will constantly be teasing him... And mitsu will prob be a detective and Ai chan might be his partner and helps him with his investigations and probably laugh at him for little mistakes that he makes. She'll probably try to live a normal life again after all her lost years in the BO and Mitsu is going to help her do that. She might get to try out all the normal things that a girl does like sewing and cooking and maybe she'll use mitsu as her testing subject. And I can imagine her screwing up for the first time and mitsu showed a look of suffering and Ai giving him a deadly stare.... Or something xDxDxD

Yep. Except I think both would probably go into something involving science. But detective work may be a good way to go as well for the both of them. :)

They would be awesome together.

Just think about how adorable their child would look, too. =w=

Somebody needs to draw that. XD

Yep. Except I think both would probably go into something involving science. But detective work may be a good way to go as well for the both of them. :)

They would be awesome together.

Just think about how adorable their child would look, too. =w=

Somebody needs to draw that. XD

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But I have no time now D:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But I have no time now D:

and I SUCK at drawing...

*Goes to call up BFF for fanart*

She's a big fan of MitsuAi... I doubt she'd put up a fight. :grin: But she has a lot on her plate, too, so... It may not be that easy.

and I SUCK at drawing...

*Goes to call up BFF for fanart*

She's a big fan of MitsuAi... I doubt she'd put up a fight. :grin: But she has a lot on her plate, too, so... It may not be that easy.

:D There are quite plentiful of artists here in DCW too XDDDDDDDD

Wonder if we can invite them for this :P

:D There are quite plentiful of artists here in DCW too XDDDDDDDD

Wonder if we can invite them for this :P

.... Who's a fan of MitsuAi that's an artist? XD

.... Who's a fan of MitsuAi that's an artist? XD

Dunno XD

I know Aeyra's a good artist.

Recently we've got SwiftFeather.

Cure kun/yohan to be exact.

Misaki chan too~ :P

Cindy-Chen~ Yea XD

EDITS: Oh yea~ Akako perhaps (Chelsea) XDDDDDDDD

The rest aren't so frequent. Or perhaps I forgot >___< (Forgive me, my memory is badddd XD)

Dunno XD

I know Aeyra's a good artist.

Recently we've got SwiftFeather.

Cure kun/yohan to be exact.

Misaki chan too~ :P

Cindy-Chen~ Yea XD

EDITS: Oh yea~ Akako perhaps (Chelsea) XDDDDDDDD

The rest aren't so frequent. Or perhaps I forgot >___< (Forgive me, my memory is badddd XD)

So.... do we just... ask them or...? XD

So.... do we just... ask them or...? XD

Just request :V

But Im not sure who will be most interested XD

I know Yohan loves Haibara, but I think he prefers ConAi. Not sure about MitsuAi XD But his art is fabulous!

Aeyra and Misaki chan are really creative in their works. They might be most suitable for this~ But Aeyra seems a little busy nowadays D: So Im not sure... Misaki chan perhaps? :rolleyes:

Swiftchan is one of the newest DCW artist. Her works are fantastic too!!! XD I was pretty impressed by her "Sonoko" XDDDD It was so detailed I think she's a genius. >__<

Somehow I feel really intimidated by these geniuses LOL XD Makes me feel inferior~ :P

Just request :V

But Im not sure who will be most interested XD

I know Yohan loves Haibara, but I think he prefers ConAi. Not sure about MitsuAi XD But his art is fabulous!

Aeyra and Misaki chan are really creative in their works. They might be most suitable for this~ But Aeyra seems a little busy nowadays D: So Im not sure... Misaki chan perhaps? :rolleyes:

Swiftchan is one of the newest DCW artist. Her works are fantastic too!!! XD I was pretty impressed by her "Sonoko" XDDDD It was so detailed I think she's a genius. >__<

Somehow I feel really intimidated by these geniuses LOL XD Makes me feel inferior~ :P

Oh I know exactly what you mean... EXACTLY.

XD WHen Haibara told him she's going for a bath and asked him if he wants to join XDDDD

LOL XD I loved that scene so much...

My favorite was when she pressed her head against his and made him blush. x3

I know right~? I went KYAAAAAA <3 at thata scene lol. Its sooooo cute... Mitsu went red :V

Ah that~ <3

You mean ear? :P

Well I figured that the ear is connected to the head and pressing her head against his sounded even cuter. XD lol