Detective Conan World
hopes

Detective Conan Role-Playing

i like role playing and hardly anyone does it anymore but unless someone had CHATANGO or AN EMAIL i'll rp. i don't like rping on forums. it takes too long to wait for them and it's just...troubling to me. GL tho

We use a chatbox. It's instant.

I joined this site and still waiting for Chelsea to send me the final approval before completely role-playing.

At first I wanted to play Vermouth, but that would mean that I'm having sexual relationship with Moho (which sounds disturbing in so many levels), therefore... NO. :rolleyes:

I joined this site and still waiting for Chelsea to send me the final approval before completely role-playing.

At firsted I want to play Vermouth, but that would mean that I'm having sexual relationship with Moho (which sounds disturbing in so many levels), therefore... NO. :rolleyes:

XD LOL.

Fatheeeeer :D :D :D

Soooooooooooon.

Where's my wife? :P

At first I wanted to play Vermouth, but that would mean that I'm having sexual relationship with Moho (which sounds disturbing in so many levels), therefore... NO. :rolleyes:

...That sounds EXTREMELY disturbing. Which is why I dissuaded Sam from doing the same. :V

I was thinking of playing either Okiya or Vermouth if I had the time. Then Jean politely told who Gin was. You were so informative about it. XD You should've been Ran, Jean. No one else I know goes around kicking people when they're mad. XD :P

I was thinking of playing either Okiya or Vermouth if I had the time. Then Jean politely told who Gin was. You were so informative about it. XD You should've been Ran, Jean. No one else I know goes around kicking people when they're mad. XD :P

<_<

And it is a rather effective way of getting you guys to shut up. :V Though I promise to control myself next time.

I'm afraid that no matter how awesome Vermouth is, nobody will even dare to choose her for the same reason :P

XD I doubt my twin will choose Vermouth though. :P

If I remember right, someone has already chosen Okiya...

XD I doubt my twin will choose Vermouth though. :P

Who, me? :rolleyes:

I chose Vermouth not cuz I wanted to talk to Moho so much, but rather because I thought it would be interesting to roleplay her...

An example:

'If we're doing 'Samson and the Philistines', can I play Delilah? Please?? She will be so interesting to impersonate!'

'Uh... I was thinking like one of Jesus' parables...'

'But if we do one from the Old Testament, can we do 'Samson and the Philistines' please? I want to be Delilah!'

'I'll think about it.'

What the?! XD a female playing yuusaku and a male playing yukiko?! XD

:rolleyes:

Isn't it awesome? ::)

B) Plus we get to stalk the feminine version of Shinichi...Namu. <3

Who, me? :rolleyes:

I chose Vermouth not cuz I wanted to talk to Moho so much, but rather because I thought it would be interesting to roleplay her...

An example:

Nah, I meant Nobody. :V I mean, my other twin. :V