Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

I wonder if I'll do anything... not completely mundane soon. A change of pace would be nice

Gah... That's my favorite documentary series of all time :D I really hope they renew it with second season.

It was pretty good (though I always kept falling asleep during them since I'd watch the episodes at night... :blush: ) I'd love to see a second season of it as well as there's gotta be tons of material they didn't even touch 

Planet Earth would like to have a word with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elgVWKLZvZk

Wish there was a higher quality version of this.  Gave me chills back in the day.  Have the whole series on DVD and everything.

I've seen some Planet Earth episodes before. In 5th grade my science teacher would show parts of it to us occasionally and they were so interesting. And the footage was really clear too. I wish I could've seen a full episode of it. 

This thing is just a personal wondering... I don't really want to be in a discussion right now cuz I don't really have a clear mind about it...

1 or 2 months ago, my teacher wanted to know our views about euthanasia (so cliche but interesting I guess :D). It seemed like she was in favour of it. Some of my classmates were against it and she said firmly that: "But those people (means the ones who support euthanasia) argued that the government could not take their rights over their own bodies. Can you all believe that in some countries suicide is even a crime? Is it acceptable for them to take our rights over our bodies?"

Well, what happened next was quite dramatic xD. And I have to say I was quite interested in the topic so I was thinking for a while whether to support it this mercy killing thing or not. But hearing the teacher said that just made me want to laugh. I asked her: "Are you sure we have the right to die?". They seemed puzzled... I also realized that the sentence was quite confusing so I explained: "If you have the right to die, so why do you have to die unexpectedly in accidents and stuff?" and then something suddenly came up in my mind so I continued: "I don't think we really have the right to take our lives, because we don't even have the right to be born. We are not the ones who chose to to be born right?"

And then the teacher said: "Interesting." And something else I don't remember but she soon changed the topic haha. It is indeed controversial.

But this mercy killing thing immediately disappeared in my mind after finishing my word since I realized some things and started questioning myself about the existence of fate and decisions