Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

I don't really chase them , I awkwardly show the females my intention of having a relationship by showing typical Alpha-male behavior. (Bitchslapping the other boys to show dominance)

not really an expert in this kinda stuff, but showing "dominance" can make some people come off as intimidating

we're not living in the stone age anymore, lol

Hanging on , but it's quite depressing when your classmates score A's and stuff even though I do know they study alot more than me .... it still kinda sucks. I'm 175 cm +/- , is that actually considered short in Murica ? Cause here I'm surrounded by 190 cm giants.

Actually I asked a few girls (who have experienced it before) if they found it intimidating. They all told me it was more annoying than intimidating , especially because it was I who performed the slapping. They don't really care and the boys just slap me back. I do know it can be intimidating but considering I only do this to close friends who laugh it off. Ofcourse I don't approach girls that I'm not familiar with using this method. I just use cheesy one-liners ....

First of all 175 cm isn't that short.  I'm not that much taller.  And "'Murica" is just a slang way of saying "America", since it looks like you didn't really get the joke.  Height honestly shouldn't make much of a difference.  I have this one friend who's really short, but has a large personality and is a really great guy, known him since elementary school.  He's able to hit it off with and flatter any and all types of girls.  Personality probably makes the most difference.

Secondly, Kenzi called you out for something I was a bit hesitant to mention.  Your ways of trying to get a girlfriend are just, well, wrong.  Maybe you've been watching too many movies, television shows, or anime, but you need to rethink your strategy.  Real life doesn't work the way fiction does.  Slapping is honestly pretty childish and one-liners are cringeworthy (you even admit they're "cheesy").  Just be yourself.  Sorry if that's a cliche answer you've been told before and is not something you want to hear, but it's the truth.  And the truth can suck; I'm going to hate paying taxes, too.  There's a girl out there for you, for sure.  And if you can't seem to click with anyone, then maybe you're not looking at things the right way.  From your posts, it's obvious that you sometimes approach girls you're not familiar with.  Sooo, I take it you only want to date them because they're physically attractive?  I apologize for the cliche again, but looks aren't everything. Personally, the girls that I like the most are the ones I enjoy talking to.  Personality is a lot more important than looks, no two ways about it.  You can deny it all you want now, but in the future you'll join the bandwagon and realize a pretty face and a shapely body are overrated.  I'm not sure what you're looking for in a relationship, but I honestly hope you're looking for a deep, meaningful one, not a one-night stand or something.  Now, I'm only seventeen going on eighteen, so I don't know everything there is to know about romance, but I hope you seriously consider what I've told you.  I didn't mean to sound that harsh; I just want to make sure you don't stray too far off the beaten path.

tl;dr

5c1.jpg

• Upvote 1

First of all 175 cm isn't that short.  I'm not that much taller.  And "'Murica" is just a slang way of saying "America", since it looks like you didn't really get the joke.  Height honestly shouldn't make much of a difference.  I have this one friend who's really short, but has a large personality and is a really great guy, known him since elementary school.  He's able to hit it off with and flatter any and all types of girls.  Personality probably makes the most difference.

Secondly, Kenzi called you out for something I was a bit hesitant to mention.  Your ways of trying to get a girlfriend are just, well, wrong.  Maybe you've been watching too many movies, television shows, or anime, but you need to rethink your strategy.  Real life doesn't work the way fiction does.  Slapping is honestly pretty childish and one-liners are cringeworthy (you even admit they're "cheesy").  Just be yourself.  Sorry if that's a cliche answer you've been told before and is not something you want to hear, but it's the truth.  And the truth can suck; I'm going to hate paying taxes, too.  There's a girl out there for you, for sure.  And if you can't seem to click with anyone, then maybe you're not looking at things the right way.  From your posts, it's obvious that you sometimes approach girls you're not familiar with.  Sooo, I take it you only want to date them because they're physically attractive?  I apologize for the cliche again, but looks aren't everything. Personally, the girls that I like the most are the ones I enjoy talking to.  Personality is a lot more important than looks, no two ways about it.  You can deny it all you want now, but in the future you'll join the bandwagon and realize a pretty face and a shapely body are overrated.  I'm not sure what you're looking for in a relationship, but I honestly hope you're looking for a deep, meaningful one, not a one-night stand or something.  Now, I'm only seventeen going on eighteen, so I don't know everything there is to know about romance, but I hope you seriously consider what I've told you.  I didn't mean to sound that harsh; I just want to make sure you don't stray too far off the beaten path.

tl;dr

5c1.jpg

*Likes 100x*

Anyways, the trick is to be yourself, stop looking for the perfect girl and to just enjoy your life. Honestly, it's mostly when you stop trying too hard that things suddenly fall to you.

Also, as Aka said, I hope you're looking for a meaningful relationship not a relationship just for having fun or some youknowhat experience. Or, I hope you aren't just doing it becoz your kinda insecure that your guy friends are in a relationship.

I wonder why I'm craving for salty food today

Be an ahole :P You'll be popular in school, in no time :P

I wonder when will betelgeuse explode

You mean when you'll see it explode? :3 coz, coz... You know... Nevermind.

I wonder why people think about dating so much. It's not important before graduation IMO. A 99% guaranteed breakup.

You mean when you'll see it explode? :3 coz, coz... You know... Nevermind.

I wonder why people think about dating so much. It's not important before graduation IMO. A 99% guaranteed breakup.

Yeah :P I hope it'll be around our lifetime xD

Haha, coz what? :P

Wait. 99%? :P Not really.

I wonder when summer will start for our country.

Yeah :P I hope it'll be around our lifetime xD

Haha, coz what? :P

Wait. 99%? :P Not really.

I wonder when summer will start for our country.

Light... And stuff... Plus, it's not that unstable.

Didn't you know? 86% of people make up their own statistics.

I wonder if it'll close tomorrow.

Meh, it's pretty nearing it's end of life. Plus, it could have exploded already and the light haven't just reached us yet, no kidding.

Did you know that 89% of the people knows that? :P

I wonder why I wander too much on some places.

Meh, it's pretty nearing it's end of life. Plus, it could have exploded already and the light haven't just reached us yet, no kidding.

I know, that's what I was saying xD It'd take forever for the light to reach us anyway, and from the light we are seeing, it's close, but not that close.

I wonder if 89% people knew that.

I know, that's what I was saying xD It'd take forever for the light to reach us anyway, and from the light we are seeing, it's close, but not that close.

I wonder if 89% people knew that.

Haha, yeah. Anyway, I'm kinda feeling sad though for those organisms on a planet that are living near that star... they'll dissipate.

I wonder if you knew that :V

Haha, yeah. Anyway, I'm kinda feeling sad though for those organisms on a planet that are living near that star... they'll dissipate.

I wonder if you knew that :V

They're probably already dead.

I wonder if I'll make it in Tim.

:V Why so depressing?

I wonder why I keep destroying stuffs.

Not depressing; it's doubtful there were any significant organisms there in the first place, and if there was, it's doubtful they made it past when Betelgeuse became whatever it is now (red giant?... It slips my mind).

I wonder if I should go now. Or stay.

Not depressing; it's doubtful there were any significant organisms there in the first place, and if there was, it's doubtful they made it past when Betelgeuse became whatever it is now (red giant?... It slips my mind).

I wonder if I should go now. Or stay.

:V It is depressing. And how could you say that?

Plus, It's not just those planets orbiting Betelgeuse. There are nearby stars which has planets that can get affected.

:V Stay.

I wonder why I'm doing stuffs that I shouldn't be doing.

tl;dr

Seems I'm not good enough at explaining. The bitchslapping part was a joke , I guess you guys don't know me enough to get my sense of humor. Secondly I enjoy the reaction I get from the people who fall victim to my one-liners , I actually understand they won't work. When talking about girls I'm 'unfamiliar' with , I'm actually talking about people I've known for 3 years or so but I actually haven't gotten close enough I can call myself 'familiar' with them. I only call people familiar if the person in question actually points out we are close. I have a lot of people who I consider a friend , but when actually asked : I call them aquaintances. Cause I'm unsure if they consider me a friend even though we always hang out. I'm indeed looking for a more deep relationship , I want to experience what people call 'love' and actually get butterflies in my stomache if I could. And yes I do understand that Murica is slang for America.

And honestly that bitchslapping is part of me , it's something that fits my childish personality. So I am being myself. I like to joke and I like contact.

I guess my English isn't good enough to convey my thoughts through the internet so lots of people don't understand me.

• Upvote 1

Seems I'm not good enough at explaining. The bitchslapping part was a joke , I guess you guys don't know me enough to get my sense of humor. Secondly I enjoy the reaction I get from the people who fall victim to my one-liners , I actually understand they won't work. When talking about girls I'm 'unfamiliar' with , I'm actually talking about people I've known for 3 years or so but I actually haven't gotten close enough I can call myself 'familiar' with them. I only call people familiar if the person in question actually points out we are close. I have a lot of people who I consider a friend , but when actually asked : I call them aquaintances. Cause I'm unsure if they consider me a friend even though we always hang out. I'm indeed looking for a more deep relationship , I want to experience what people call 'love' and actually get butterflies in my stomache if I could. And yes I do understand that Murica is slang for America.

And honestly that bitchslapping is part of me , it's something that fits my childish personality. So I am being myself. I like to joke and I like contact.

I guess my English isn't good enough to convey my thoughts through the internet so lots of people don't understand me.

Hm, when you explain it like that, it makes more sense.  Sorry about all that man, I just didn't quite catch the tone of your posts from before.  Giving you a rep as an apology.