Manga Reading

Manga Additional  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who agree with this?

• Good idea
    • Excellent!
    • Boring...
    • Mmmm...

Why don't we add Detective Conan chapters, then everything will be complete, we will have Episodes Movies, OVAs, the Wiki and as well as the manga. Then this site will be an ultimate and the best Detective Conan site!

I would discourage this suggestion, mostly for the same reason that the video links have been taken down

I think that manga chapter titles (and other manga-related information) are available in the wiki, though :)

That's something I had in mind a long time ago but never got to doing it (it's a lot of work). Also, like Southpaw mentioned, with the recent issues it would be wise not to add scans. But I might add chapter titles just like how it is in the Watch section right now with episode titles. I'll add a link for each to the wiki in this case. But for informational purposes, it wouldn't be too bad to have such a list from a "main" section like the Watch one. :)

In any case, thanks for the suggestion. They are always appreciated! ^^

Umm, I had the all the scans here in the computer I can send it to you by uploading it to free file hosting and then send you the link, I'll begin with chapter 1... How about it? You don't have to look for files in the internet. And there is many websites that have Detective Conan scans. Please let me know your answer.

I still don't think that's a good idea... generally, whether we're doing the hosting, or whether we're just linking, it could still run into a legality trap

But can't we just put the links of the translated file???

why can dctp and dcs put the manga and the videos on their site but our forum isn't allowed to do that ?

i mean, i love the idea and i even clicked excellent, but i understan what the moderators are saying... no matter where the scans come from and such, if there is no permission from the publishing company(or author.. whicher it is) then it would be illegal to post public scans... that would also, like stated previously, make it less likely for ppl to buy the series.... yes there are people like quite a few of us who might buy the series and merchandise cuz we're freakin addicts, but that's just us... there are always ppl who aren't that interested in it but still read it...

that's why we can't necessarily post any links to sites and whatnot... of course we can tell others where they might begin their search..*hint hint* typing in the name of a website in google *cough cough* i said nothing :P

i say we... hint out about the whole name using things like... it starts with www.anime and ends with crazy.net ^-^ or www.ten and ends in manga.com

And I'll bring my Sniper(I'm Akai)... who's joining me? jk

if i have the time i will ^-^ i wanna bring my homemade smoke bombs and bring my handguns and lots of extra ammo and clips ^-^

erm, i prefer handguns, and handguns have clips/magazines... unless i use my revolver... but uh, i don't like reloadin that gun... takes too much time >.<