• Anime only
    • Both about equally
    • Manga and some occasional Anime
    • Anime and some occasional Manga
  2. 2. Which do you prefer?

• Manga
    • Anime
    • Both equally
  3. 3. Do you think there is a difference between reading the manga and watching the anime

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

I read the manga and watch the anime, but I prefer the manga, It's more interesting and better drawn.

That's exactly why I like the manga over the anime. But the only thing the manga is missing is music. DC background music is my favorite!

@natale

Yeah, you'll need a lot of luck trying to catch up.

There are so many.

You're going to have to read, like, 20 a day to eventually reach the 773+ we now have.

I would read it but I dont think the newest are aviable here in Germany.

Although the german Anime and Manga has its original names it, im kinda glad that it is like this.

Becuase I mean "Jimmy Kudo" already is kinda stupid. And I dont want to imagine of what kind of names they would have thought for the german Manga/Anime.

But maybe im going to find newer Volumes here somewhere, would be awesome D:

at first, I'm into anime series, I'm not yet familiar with manga then, I don't like it because it took me a long time in buffering, I hate it. but when a classmate of mine introduced me to manga, I started reading it already, thought I know that there will be a lot of anime series that I will miss since anime isn't Gosho's only work, but then I'm glad that I'm updated with the latest happenings in my favorite DC...!! :D

The manga series is much better. I've only just started watching the anime and I noticed the chronology of the cases is shuffled around and the BO is switched with lookalikes twice, which creates a few plot holes... I think if I had watched the anime without reading the manga I would become bored, most of those Anime Originals are just awful...