Detective Conan World
Monsi

Very late introduction...

Good day to all! I just remembered that I haven't posted my introduction since I joined here way before this site was moved to a new server. Well, here it goes...

My nickname is Simon. I'm 17 years old. As you can see on the left side, I am from the Philippines.

I learned about Detective Conan when I was in my elementary years (I think I was in 3rd or 4th Grade), then I was hooked up to it after a few days of watching it. The reason why I liked this great anime is that each episode is always breath-taking--what you expect that will happen is not really what you think it is. Too bad the airing of DC here was discontinued, which made me very disappointed that I didn't expect to watch it again on TV. Then, on August 2009, I saw and also recalled some of my classmates wayback in high school watching anime episodes like Naruto on Youtube. After that, I recalled about DC which I used to watch, so I tried to search for DC episodes in Youtube, and, more than I expected, I found out that DC already have 540+ episodes during that time! Then I went to Wikipedia to search more about DC and...probably you know about the rest. September or October of 2009, when I was surfing on Youtube, I saw an ad of this website, checked it out, and signed up to be a member, although I wasn't that active during that time.

Well, that's all I can say about myself. So, let's all have a good time in this site.

More power to this site! Again, thank you and good day!

Hey! Belated-welcome to DCW! :P

Nice story there. And it's great that you somehow got to discover DC a 2nd time lol.

So, how do your like Computer Science at college so far?

Anyway, have fun around here! :)

Hey! Belated-welcome to DCW! :P

Thanks! :D

Nice story there. And it's great that you somehow got to discover DC a 2nd time lol.

Yeah, I thought I would die without seeing all of the episodes, movies, and OVAs of DC. :P I also thought at first that DC doesn't have any movies nor OVAs--I just thought of it as an everyday anime series that you watch on TV, without knowing that it was based on a best-selling manga in Japan.(I don't know manga at that time yet...:P)

So, how do your like Computer Science at college so far?

It's not that hard yet because we're not yet on our major subjects. HTML Programming is kind of easy, but takes a lot of time and patience so that you can make a great website. But on July, on my second year, I think that it might be hard because we are going to take our major subjects--programming languages, data structure, database system, etc. I know that these subjects would require me utmost effort and very long patience so that I could be able to learn them fast and pass the subjects at the same time.

Anyway, have fun around here! :)

Don't worry, I will...and I will always be...Anyway, thanks a lot for making this site.

Edited by Monsi