Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

-you decide to make us our own exam schedule.

-you decide that four exams will be one week earlier.

-you tell us all that five days before they start

-you put the four hardest subjects right after each other, on that early week.

-you decide that we're the only ones who don't deserve to go THERE.

-you give us 10 English periods a week, and all extra lessons are to be communicated in in English.

-you start randomly changing the schedule and suddenly we're taking a minimum of 20 lessons a day (NO EXAGGERATION. ASK ANYONE.)

-you give us 3 re-makes one week before finals, and you inform us two days prior.

And we're to blame.

I wonder if that's true.

Do you know how many decisions you're making despite the people around you? I'm pretty sure not. It's time to take them into consideration.

Sincerely,

Random Student on Behalf of School.

Dear Anonymous,

You used to be the person I escaped to. And then you became the person I escaped from. And now, I can't seem to escape from these constant thoughts of you.

If it was that terrible, you shouldn't have been the one to leave, it should have been me. But I'm selfish. I wouldn't have escaped even if you'd told me to. I couldn't stand being so far away from civilization.

You once told me that you wouldn't leave for years to come and now...it's been so long. Are you okay? Hell, of course you are. You got your sweet escape. While I'm still trapped. And insecure. "Is it obvious?" Probably. "Am I that transparent?" I'm sure everyone knows by now. "...Was it all fake?" No. I refuse to believe that. I refuse to believe that everything was once as one-sided as it feels now.

You know what I regret the most? The fact that I could've just kept shut. It would've hurt, harboring a secret like that forever. But if I just kept quiet then maybe the both of us could've been happy for just a little while longer. Boy, what a chain reaction that was, huh? Do you...know the truth?

Ah well, I was the one to blame so I was the one to receive the punishment.

Are you happy with your escape?

Sincerely,

The One Who Thinks of You as the Best Part of Her Worst Era

Dearest Anonymous,

For some reason, I always imagine it's raining where you are.

Surprisingly, it's snowing outside right now.

Sakila

P. S. And who the heck is Maria? It's not even her birthday today. What a strange dream <_<

Dear Anonymous,

Don't. I don't want to talk to you anymore. You broke it. You broke it all.

Now everything's clouded over with dirt. You're disgusting.

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

What, I come just like you told me and you give me the what-the-heck-are-you-doing-here kind of look? Well, I'll tell you why. Because I'd lose grades if I didn't. You made sure she mentioned that, didn't you? Well, yeah, that goes without saying. And sure, tell my mother. My, how scary, you've got me shivering under my blanket. I didn't do anything wrong to be scared of. You lied. For once, I'd love to say that right in your face.

My mom says she doesn't care what I do at school as long as I get high grades. That means I might as well shoot you.

Too bad I don't have a gun. <_<

Random Angry Student.

Dear Anonymouses,

Ugh, maybe it's because you all just want a break from reality or something, hell if I know. But honestly, I am so sick of this...trend, this epidemic. You can't find anything DECENT anymore. So that's what you all want huh? Well, news flash, it doesn't exist! Jeez, grow the hell up, won't y'all? What are you all doing with your lives, just lying around like that? Usually, I wouldn't care. But now, it's gotten to so many people that its starting to affect my lifestyle and it's pissing me off. I just hope that this stuff dies down soon.

-Someone Who's Sick of the Fuss (the Unnecessary Fuss)

P.S. It is NOT because of a prior event.

P.P.S. Curses! It's getting to me!

X-kun,

Stop. Please stop it. I don't want to fall anymore than I already have. I shouldn't even be in this place, in this situation. I wouldn't have come if it wasn't for you. I can't take it any more. Your presence is engulfing me. I want to leave but at the same time I wish to stay.

Like is just a word.

A falling star

Dear Anonymous,

I thought I trusted you. Then I thought I didn't. Then I realized that you might know what's better for me than I did myself, and vice versa. I think we listen to each other, analyze, and help indirectly.

Maybe that's what you did that day.

...but, please, don't do it again. You know how easily I get embarrassed. And just as I managed to conceal the truth without lying, you decide to tea earl the hidden truth. You did it twice. Twice you told people I wouldn't trust to THAT extent, twice I didn't say anything. And it's okay for you to tell them my secrets, and not okay for me to tell them yours?

You revealed about yourself the same amount you revealed about me. But I know more than you revealed. I could have told them everything. But I didn't.

Maybe I seem cold, but that doesn't mean I am. I just don't succeed in conveying my emotions to others. But you know the only emotion I can never hide is embarrassment. Didn't you see my face? If I could, I would have gotten up and left the place.

But I'm trying to tolerate it. It's also possible for you to have wanted to teach me to get over these kinds of things. Of maybe you wanted to tell me more about myself.

For now, I won't do anything. But please don't do something like that again.

-The Unsure Youngest.

Dear F,

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't know what you were thinking, but what in the WORLD was up with that LOOK? You think I missed it? I didn't. But you don't know that. I'm actually able to be quite aware of my surroundings when I want to be, you know? So yeah, I saw that slow and purposeful twist of your neck. Who do you think you are, Cleopatra? You're not regal in any way, don't try to be. You wanted me to see it of course, didn't you? You wanted to look down on me and prove to me, "Heh, I was right."

So she, the person you've insulted again and again, merely mentioned something that showed that you were on the right path. I never said you weren't, honey. I merely said you were doing too much. I have a perfectly good understanding of the concept, trust me. I even helped explain it to you before the activity. Plus frankly, it was even acknowledged that my final product was better than yours. I don't care about that, though. If I was ever correct, I wouldn't do that to you, I wouldn't purposefully try to make you feel like dirt.

Remember when I told you a while ago? All of my friends end up hating me? If friends include people like you, I honestly don't mind being hated and alone.

Signed,

Sakila

~~~

Dear A,

Everyone has the ability to sit aside and observe their company and I believe I abuse that ability a lot. Especially these days. Sitting detached from the conversation, you notice certain things. You notice how some people constantly strive to stay away from the stereotypical. And how other people tend to try and embrace it so much that they're far from what they think themselves to be. There are those who can't help but think, "She did better," rather than "I didn't do as well." And then there are those who don't try and think of any of that at all. They seem to be the happiest, and I envy them.

And then you realize that you're probably one of them. Although you've learned how to escape and observe for these periods of time, maybe, in some way, you're actually quite similar to these people you're categorizing. Or not. Really depends on you.

I feel like I'm on the outskirts of these little cliques, skirting around from one group to another. Supposedly, I've earned the title of a social butterfly. But in reality, I think I'm just a scavenger. It's hard being cast off to the side, feeling like you're constantly imposing, having to pull up an extra chair to the table, making up quick excuses in order to stop people from realizing that the only reason you want to be confined during your moment of freedom is because you really have no place to go.

In the end, you're really just a--I should really stop alternating between first-person and second-person point-of-view--I'm really just pining about being a loner with a happy facade, aren't I? There's nothing original about that.

It's best I shut up.

Signed,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah, I forgot what was I supposed to say. Frankly, I felt I could say it, but just couldn't remember it. Shouldn't have stayed up till 2 of the clock in the morning.

Dear Anon,

You've plateaued. In more ways than one.

-A Friend

~~~

Dear Anon,

Stop taking my precious things without any thought as to how I feel.

We're really not that close.

-A Friend. Ish. Not really. Whatever.

~~~

Dear Anon,

Thank you. I mean, I know it wasn't....but, well. Still, thanks

I'm such a coward when it comes to that, so I really appreciate the help.

-Me

Dear Anonymous,

No you are not open minded in the least. You fling wild accusations on baseless rumors. Sadly there are thousands of others like you. I won't step down though. I'll say the what I want. I know that I'm right.

-AL

To Those it May Concern,

I'm clingy, attached, a nuisance. Selfish, mean, judgmental. Envious, controlling, lazy, weird, a loner and lonely.

I'm not smart enough, not good enough, not pretty enough, not great enough, not fast enough, not slow enough, not funny enough, not strong enough, not truthful enough, not kind enough. I don't try hard enough, don't force myself enough, don't hold back enough.

And obviously, not perfect enough.

Nothing about me is "enough" and I will never be perfect.

I'm me. Deal with it.

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks, really. Ballet in the morning 4 times a week and double the amount of memorizing Quran is a perfect vacation for me both physically and mentally.

... Except I wonder if it could be some kind of abusing me.

I'm not a machine. Well, now that I think of it, even machines run out of energy and need to be charged from time to time. And humans (the type of creature I am), too, need to rest every once in a while. More than 95% of the things I do I am forced to do. And than single minute when I decide to take a break to do something I love, you just say, "Is drawing all you do your whole life?"

... No, I spend the rest of it doing the things you force me to.

-sincerely...

Oh, you know.