Detective Conan World
Lovestruck

~locked,haunted and old ..

Just a suggestion ..

I ve seen a lot of topics no one comment on it more then 4 months..

And I ve seen locked un used topics..

Why just we cannot delete them permenantly?

Also, Why does the stuff hav to only lock them? Just delete em already ! >:( *is angry*

It will make this site slower..,

I'm still new and see many wrong things here..,

Sorry for my rudeness..

It's just an opinion.. / suggestion *sigh*

My idea has something to do with this too! Well not really but same category/place/nvm

Well only kind of....

Care to see it? xD

And it's not a bad idea! Just that we won't be able to see the topic anymore...xPP

My idea has something to do with this too! Well not really but same category/place/nvm

Well only kind of....

Care to see it? xD

And it's not a bad idea! Just that we won't be able to see the topic anymore...xPP

Okay give me a link..

Just a suggestion ..

I ve seen a lot of topics no one comment on it more then 4 months..

And I ve seen locked un used topics..

Why just we cannot delete them permenantly?

Because then who's to say someone else doesn't see that we've locked such a topic before and tries again? Also, sometimes there's still some interesting material in them when they're locked. And for topics that have no responses... who's to say that people won't post in them later? It's happened on this board numerous times before.

It will make this site slower..,

I'd like to know how you came up to such a conclusion, and I'd also like to know how having about 40 locked topics is going to make the site go "slower".

I'm still new and see many wrong things here..,

This board is an Invision Power Board. Not all message boards are alike, and not all of them are the same thing, folks~

No, deleting locked topics would mean that somebody would eventually post them again

And just because a thread dies, that means it gets deleted? How about no, someone could contribute something relevant to any topic at any point down the line, I don't see any point in taking that away from them just because there haven't been any replies for a while

• Upvote 5

Because then who's to say someone else doesn't see that we've locked such a topic before and tries again? Also, sometimes there's still some interesting material in them when they're locked. And for topics that have no responses... who's to say that people won't post in them later? It's happened on this board numerous times before.

I'd like to know how you came up to such a conclusion, and I'd also like to know how having about 40 locked topics is going to make the site go "slower".

This board is an Invision Power Board. Not all message boards are alike, and not all of them are the same thing, folks~

I just dunno...

But it may happen..

"to become slower" I mean..

*sigh*

u will understand what I mean .. Later "-.-

Thanks for ur respond even though I don't understand ..

@par-kun

Thanks for responding...

Btw.. Both of u scared the hell outta me.,

I'll never suggest anything in Here.. *is scared*

Edited by XxxMiss-AixxX

It doesn't really matter, in my opinion. If it's not being detrimental to the website, let the locked topics, etc. stay as they are. CarpetCrawler's right; I kinda like reading some locked topics, there are interesting things! :)

I personally would rather have one unposted topic that gets posted in 4 months later than have someone make a topic, have it ignored then deleted, then have some new member post the exact same topic, not knowing that this topic had already existed.

It doesn't really matter, in my opinion. If it's not being detrimental to the website, let the locked topics, etc. stay as they are. CarpetCrawler's right; I kinda like reading some locked topics, there are interesting things! :)

I personally would rather have one unposted topic that gets posted in 4 months later than have someone make a topic, have it ignored then deleted, then have some new member post the exact same topic, not knowing that this topic had already existed.

Thanks everyone for not supporting me "-.-

I exepted more though ..

Girls dreams die.,

Thanks everyone for not supporting me "-.-

I exepted more though ..

Girls dreams die.,

Oh, that's not what I meant! :( I'm sorry if you're dissapointed, but I didn't mean it personally.