Detective Conan World
Wildheart888

Ranma 1/2

I've read and watched. I got into the manga when I saw the first volume at Goodwill, and eventually started on the anime. It's interesting and cute at points, but the anime lacks consistency in the voice acting and animation. (I watch in english, so I don't know if it's the same with the Japanese voices)

Ohh!! Shampoo the "Chinese" girl!! xPP She can't really speak Chinese...I mean her accents and pronounciations..are weird...

I'm not very fluent in Chinese so I can't tell xD

But I find it hilarious that Ranma can be her enemy and love interest at the same time.

And I think Ranma looks cuter in girl form then boy form :P

Yes definetly!!! xD I wouldn't know why she wouldn't wanna change..xPP I'd love it...xD Well, iunno if I would, but it's so cool, ya know?? xP

Haha xD could you re-explain that Heart-chan? Because I don't quite understand what you mean ^ ^;;

@Emiko-chan: ^^""

I meant, that, when you said Ranma looked cuter in girl than boy form, I agreed. I wouldn't know why Ranma would not want to be able to change from boy to girl and back. And that if I could do that, I would love it. Well, I dunno about that, but it's so cool, nonetheless! xP

Do you get it now?? rolleyes.gif

I meant, that, when you said Ranma looked cuter in girl than boy form, I agreed. I wouldn't know why Ranma would not want to be able to change from boy to girl and back. And that if I could do that, I would love it. Well, I dunno about that, but it's so cool, nonetheless! xP

Its like Kampfer

Yea I get it now x)

And me too! I would love to change genders back and forth too. Not sure what I would use the ability for, but it's still cool xD.