Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What did you do today?

T-T Gah, you guys... This is not healthy! And I am not looking forward to my first all-nighter...

We only call the strings rehearsals where each section practices together the sectionals. Since my orchestra is so big, they split us up into two groups for daily rehearsals, then have after-school rehearsals with everyone together every two weeks or so. At least they're not at 6:30 in the morning :P

All-nighters are life changers. It really puts into perspective how valuable sleep is (not recommending it though, lol)

My orchestra is also fairly big since a full orchestra for us also includes band members, but our sectionals are tailored to each instrument. Violas would have theirs on Monday, Basses on Tuesday, etc. The following week would be sectionals for band members, and the week after would be for strings again. We also have multiple orchestras in school, but only our orchestra has sectionals since our music tend to be harder than the other orchestras'. It kinda sucks having to wake up early for sectionals, but if we didn't have them it would be a pain to figure out how to play stuff like Tchaikovsky, Shostakovitch, and especially Berlioz.

Like Kenzi, I sleep around 4-5 hours, sometimes less when I'm busy and sometimes more when it's the weekend.

Also, I pulled my first all nighter in fourth grade at the grand age of 10 when I played Pokemon Pearl and lost track of time.  And old habits die hard.

Ahahahahaha! I also pulled my first all-nighter playing Pokemon! (except I think it was around 6th grade for me, while I was playing Platinum) Actually, I wouldn't call it a legitimate "all-nighter" since I forced myself to sleep after 6am that day so my parents wouldn't find out about it, lol. 

My first legitimate all-nighter was done while typing an essay. The night really drags on when the prompt deals with old American Literature.

Read a book about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and another about Autism & Asperger Syndrome

o-o

... Why? O.o

I woke up, ate breakfast, did Chinese homework.

... Why? O.o

I woke up, ate breakfast, did Chinese homework.

No idea I just found it in the Media Center. :P

What I did today:

Played chess with my brother. 

For about 4 hours.

Was sketching a few pictures for practice, Watched Acid Black Cherry and Gackt PVs, Japanese Commercials, watched a bit of the Detective Conan Dimensional sniper (But didn't have enough time since I was busy with other things, so I shut it off and saved it for later.) took a shower, cleansed hair, sketched some more, watched Detective Conan.

*Sighs* It seems like I never have enough time to watch the Dimensional sniper movie. Maybe next weekend.

I woke up in the morning to go to school, went through the school day, and am now procrastinating on my homework. Until ~8PM, it's the same boring thing x.x

- Went to school

- Came back

- Decided to go skating (on ice) but got there when it was not allowed

- Went to the beach and sat there for an hour, peacefully reading The Kill Order

Woah, you have so much free time!  I wish I was able to go to the beach just for fun and read a book.  It is cold around this time of year though, so I might need to save that for a different day.

Had a rather normal day today.  Watched a bit more anime than I expected I'd have time for, which is nice.

Woah, you have so much free time!  I wish I was able to go to the beach just for fun and read a book.  It is cold around this time of year though, so I might need to save that for a different day.

Its the weekend :)

And it wasn't planned, I was supposed to skate, but it wasn't time so I qent to a nearby beach and relaxed a bit (relieved the stress of the whole week ^^)

I ate breakfast, thats all

And solved math

Its the weekend :)

And it wasn't planned, I was supposed to skate, but it wasn't time so I qent to a nearby beach and relaxed a bit (relieved the stress of the whole week ^^)

I ate breakfast, thats all

And solved math

Wow, it was like, the middle of the week for me.  Tomorrow's the weekend though!

Played Mario Kart 8 for the first time, and only just realized how impressive that frame rate is...

You have Mario Kart 8 now? Sweet! Did you purchase Link yet for DLC? He's aweosome. I played him a few times, and it was very fun. I love crossovers. :D But then there's also the DLC's for Cat Peach and Tanooki Mario, which I have also purchased, and also have the DLC for several different colored Yoshi's and Shy guys, and two new cups. I love Mario Kart 8. It's very fun. I wonder where my copy of Mario Kart wii went to though? I think it's still in storage somewhere.

*Anyways sorry for going a bit off topic there. :P*

Went to school *It was a bit hard to focus today, due to lack of sleep and really bad allergies*

Went home, did a few Detective Conan practice sketches, listened to music, watched a few Yumi Shizuka PVs, surfed the web.

And now, I might just go and watch a few episodes of Detective Conan, or work on my algebra homework. I also have some ICP and History homework I need to work on over the weekend. This is going to be very interesting. :)