Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Kyuu Nye

B'z Concert (2012 Edition)

OK! SO this topic needs to be revised! B'z ARE COMING BACK TO THE USA THIS YEAR! This fall! Both coasts will be visited! Canada and the USA both. EPIC HYPE TIME! Anyone who is in the area of any of the concerts should go!

pdkjq.jpg

-Kyuu

• Upvote 2

Can anyone tell me who "B'z" is...? óÒ''

O_O!!!

Well, glad you asked :)

First, let's start outside of the world of Detective Conan...

The B'z are a well known Japanese band comprised of two members, Koshi Inaba (vocalist) and Tak Matsumoto (Guitarist). They started in the late 80s, and since then have released a number of CDs.

They have a current track record of 45 CONSECUTIVE #1 Singles and 23 CONSECUTIVE #1 Albums.

They are the first and only Japanese Rock band to be placed on the Hollywood Rock Walk of Fame so far.

And they have gone through many transitions as a band with one constant, which is great music. (By that I mean they have tried out several styles of music and been successful in their tries)

Within Detective Conan they have done 3 Openings thus far, Shoudou, Giri Giri Chop, and Don't Wanna Lie... They have also done several Movie themes which are One, Everlasting and Yuruginai mono hitotsu. Not including Don't Wanna Lie again for movie 15. They will also be doing an ED for Detective Conan next month.

• Upvote 2

O_O!!!

Well, glad you asked :)

First, let's start outside of the world of Detective Conan...

The B'z are a well known Japanese band comprised of two members, Koshi Inaba (vocalist) and Tak Matsumoto (Guitarist). They started in the late 80s, and since then have released a number of CDs.

They have a current track record of 45 CONSECUTIVE #1 Singles and 23 CONSECUTIVE #1 Albums.

They are the first and only Japanese Rock band to be placed on the Hollywood Rock Walk of Fame so far.

And they have gone through many transitions as a band with one constant, which is great music. (By that I mean they have tried out several styles of music and been successful in their tries)

Within Detective Conan they have done 3 Openings thus far, Shoudou, Giri Giri Chop, and Don't Wanna Lie... They have also done several Movie themes which are One, Everlasting and Yuruginai mono hitotsu. Not including Don't Wanna Lie again for movie 15. They will also be doing an ED for Detective Conan next month.

Uh, sure. :) Thanks for telling me!! :D Hehe, well, I don't know much 'bout those Japanese bands, so.. Oh well, I listen more to other bands such as Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Cradle of Filth, Cannibal Corpse, Toto, CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival) and other bands like that.. ^_^'' But thanks for telling me anyways!! :D If you haven't figured out yet, I'm a fan of Rock/Metal bands! ;)

• Upvote 1

Uh, sure. :) Thanks for telling me!! :D Hehe, well, I don't know much 'bout those Japanese bands, so.. Oh well, I listen more to other bands such as Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Cradle of Filth, Cannibal Corpse, Toto, CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival) and other bands like that.. ^_^'' But thanks for telling me anyways!! :D If you haven't figured out yet, I'm a fan of Rock/Metal bands! ;)

Funny you should mention Linkin Park...

http://www.give2gether.com/projects/music-for-relief/ <-- Yeah... B'z and Linkin Park will be sharing the same stage. If that helps sell how awesome they are.

Or how about this lovely video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFR2UoZff-8

You know what? That isn't enough... What about them playing with Steve Vai in the song Asian Sky!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpq9Yx5nMH4

Yeah... They are that good. :)

Funny you should mention Linkin Park...

http://www.give2geth...sic-for-relief/ <-- Yeah... B'z and Linkin Park will be sharing the same stage. If that helps sell how awesome they are.

Or how about this lovely video...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CFR2UoZff-8

You know what? That isn't enough... What about them playing with Steve Vai in the song Asian Sky!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hpq9Yx5nMH4

Yeah... They are that good. :)

Uh, they're good.. :) And I like Aerosmith too!! :D And also Metallica!!! (Sorry, I forgot to add them to the list..)

Does anyone know how long the concert will last? From what I know of live music DVDs it's normally around two hours... I'm so excited for it, but being awake at 5AM isn't the most appealing idea in the world.

But struggle I will, and make an attempt to stay awake. After all,

it's B'z!

Yay. :D

Does anyone know how long the concert will last? From what I know of live music DVDs it's normally around two hours... I'm so excited for it, but being awake at 5AM isn't the most appealing idea in the world.

But struggle I will, and make an attempt to stay awake. After all,

it's B'z!

Yay. :D

Just to let you know, I'm going to try and record it. So watch what you can and hopefully I'll be able to send you the rest.

But still seeing it live is <3<3<3

Are they really famous? What genre do they sing? :( Sorry, I don't know anything about this band! I'm more of an Rock/Pop person!!!!

Are they really famous? What genre do they sing? :( Sorry, I don't know anything about this band! I'm more of an Rock/Pop person!!!!

Are they really famous? In America? Not as much as they should be... In Japan they are the best selling artist. However, in America several musical artists have taken note of them like Slash, Stevie Salas, Steve Vai, Larry Carlton, Aerosmith and Linkin Park.

What genre do they sing? They are primarily considered a Hard Rock group. They are secondarily blues rock and pop. (though in the 90s they went heavily into pop music).

No need to apologize...

Here is a quick starter selection of B'z music (not created by me). http://www.mediafire.com/?24fqntc5d9vvdpa

I was unfortunately severely under the weather during this performance, and still am today, so I was unable to check it out, but I have heard from multiple folks that it was awesomesauce. <3