Detective Conan World
Maurice

Some changes to the forum

I'm interested in what confused you as well...

EDIT: Oh... I think I get it now... You thought I meant I was telling people to spam DCE... I think... If I even made anyone think about doing that, I would like to ask that person (or persons) to stop because I like spam as much as the next person. (= I hate spam, well, maybe the canned version tastes okay... :P)

*blinks* I believe the conversation regarding DCE should take place elsewhere...speaking of which, I should activate my account.

Yeah, but I just wanted to clear up misunderstandings because Miwako didn't give me reasons in her PM. I won't give another rant today because honestly I think three is enough (or was it four? Who knows? I'm too lazy to count after midnight.) But just remember my point. What's the point of not counting game posts if in the light of this new declaration apparently nobody cares about post count anymore (at least a few people have too- we can't all be DCW saints of I don't care if my post count is zero as long as I'm here kinds of people) and we don't stop counting in forums that almost never (if not ever) talk about DC? (misc. Music, misc. Anime/Manga, that kind of thing.) ... ... And before I know it I'm mini-ranting. Good night.

I like the new rules a lot better. And since post count doesn't matter too much to me, I'm not affected. I think the name rule was good as well, people should think seriously before choosing a name.

just like me I failed typing my Name correctly :P :P

just like me I failed typing my Name correctly :P :P

That wasn't my case, I just put my username as my screenname before realizing I preferred Aeyra to iluvshadowclaw. It's easier to type, and prettier to say! XD But I am glad the name rule wasn't there.. I changed my username once I got active. (0 posts before changing)

That wasn't my case, I just put my username as my screenname before realizing I preferred Aeyra to iluvshadowclaw. It's easier to type, and prettier to say! XD But I am glad the name rule wasn't there.. I changed my username once I got active. (0 posts before changing)

And you were allowed to change thrice in a single 30 day period.

And you were allowed to change thrice in a single 30 day period.

Oh we all know how you abused that. *rolls eyes* How many different usernames did you end up with, Moho-kun?

Who else ever bothered to change their username every time that had a chance? LOL :P You changed it three times in the first two weeks I knew you. xXeleration(I think that's how you spelled it...)->Polaris->Bein' B (or something like that)