Detective Conan World
Blunch

Newbie :bd

Hello Everyone!

Am a newbie here. Can anyone tour me? Haha

Big Fan of Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa for years. And I had decided to join this forum to be more updated on the Detective Conan Anime and some stuff. Thank you for making this such wonderful site. Hope to keep in touch with you all!

I wanna be friends with you all! :-)

• Upvote 2

Welcome to DCW! Tour you? Well, that'd be quite difficult. Just explore- everybody's willing to help you. Expect a long intro and help from a certain Cure-kun soon....

Hello Blunch059.gif!

I am Detective Gin and I am more than happy to help you in any way I can063.gif. If your a fan of Naruto fell free to join my club World of Naruto 31101407-2-13C6.gif. If you want to learn Japanese, join my sister "@Officer Kaoko" at Japanese053.gif she is the forum moderator. If you want to read some good Detective Conan Stories go to Stories, :grin: there is a member called "" she writes good storiesd5f02ecd.gif and if you wante to play some good games04a97f13.gif go to Games.

Oh, yes f529a952.gif. I forgot to welcome youth_087_.gif...(Welcome to DCW :grin:)

Take care and have fun :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

Hello Blunch059.gif!

I am Detective Gin and I am more than happy to help you in any way I can063.gif. If your a fan of Naruto fell free to join my club World of Naruto 31101407-2-13C6.gif. If you want to learn Japanese, join my sister "@Officer Kaoko" at Japanese053.gif she is the forum moderator. If you want to read some good Detective Conan Stories go to Stories, :grin: there is a member called "" she writes good storiesd5f02ecd.gif and if you wante to play some good games04a97f13.gif go to Games.

Oh, yes f529a952.gif. I forgot to welcome youth_087_.gif...(Welcome to DCW :grin:)

Take care and have fun :mrgreen:

DG!! I haven't seen you in a while! Unfortunately, Kiel hasn't posted many stories lately.... TT-TT But, I was never a ConAi anyways... There are a bunch of cool drawings here at drawings, and the games forum is fun. I wonder where Cure-kun is...... (he posts the long intro now that Pyre doesn't go on much, and Moho left...)

:) Welcome to D.C.W. !

I think you will have a wonderful time!

The people here are very friendly. It wasn't too long ago I was new, too.

Sorry for my english, by the way. I am not yet 100% fluent.

Anyway, have fun!

Welcome to DCW! Its really fun here you see!

No matter who you are, you won't be bored here!

There are some reaallllly INSANE-I mean extremely CALM members

here! (NOT!)

Examples: Akataka, Aeyra, KKLT(Kaito Kid Legendary Thief) KTPT (Kid the Phantom Thief),

Cammy3131, Moonlight Magician (was: Detective Shin, Anti-APTX4869- Call him Cure-kun,

me, JustaL, and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicknames....Talk to me!

Questions.... Ask anybody!

Have fun on your stay! :D

Hey!! :D WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all crazy insane here, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Unless you are too?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BUT I'M MORE INSANE THAN THE OTHERS!! ...Anyway, nice to meet you!! :D I'm Akakata, but I was formerly Chelseaj500. But you can call me Chelsea or whatever you want. I have so many nicknames... I'm known as DCW's Most Insane Laugher for obvious reasons. :D And I'm also an author on FanFiction. I wrote Into the World of Detective Conan. Read it? If so, I hope you liked it!! If not, I hope you do soon!! Have an AWESOME time and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Recently, a new forum similar to DCW was made and I like to call it DCE. It was made by a member here called Miwako smiles, and it's another great place. Check it out!! :D

Hello!! 059.gif

Welcome to DCW!! I'm Go- 047352f3.gif Ouch!! Mom... th_090_.gif

Anyway,04a97f13.gif we're CR4ZY 4ND 1NZ4N3 H3R3!! punchp1.gif63d4808b.gif4412144b.gif <-- Yup, just like that! So don't mind us..

So, if you're bored, or if there's anything bothering you, just talk to me!! th_059_.gif I'll be glad to listen to anything 70bff581.gif, except if it's about racism.. 023.gif Yeah, I'm an anti racist.. ac0d5cff.gif Known to have gotten into several arguments regarding that..

I can also spam your profile, if you want to!! sillyp1.gif Though you probably won't like that.. 1b38f9e2.gif

That's it! See ya! 967339c1.gif Have fun!

[NOTE] I'm not trying to scare you away.. 4412144b.gif

Hello Blunch! Welcome to DCW!

I'm BK201 (A.K.A. Koukou-sei Tantei and Holmes' Apprentice). I'm really not a regular 'poster' here in DCW because most of the time, I just lurk around and read other members' posts. And since I'm already in college and I have to 'study hard for my future' as my father says, I can't visit here all the time. TT_TT Oh well...

If you have any questions, clarifications and violent reactions about Detective Conan stuff and about the site, feel free to ask anyone here. Don't be afraid, we don't bite... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (though i don't think you would need to ask about the site, it is very easy to use)... Oh well...

So, what else can I say? See you around, buddy and have a good time...

Blunch! (I like your name)

Welcome to DCW!

*gives ice cream* Enjoy your ice cream!

Every post here says that we are or almost all of us are crazy here! O.O Don't worry you'll become one someday (joke :P)

Anyways, I'm Rum, I'm part of the BO *grin*, and loves to tease others *evil grin*

if you need any help, I'm always here! Feel free to ask questions!

Also be careful of spammers here! O.O (maybe including me :P)

Well, see you here and enjoy your stay!

Thank you everyone for the kind welcome! Hope to keep in touvh with you all! :)

Buy may I ask, is the Quarter of Silence out already? I mean with English Subtitles? Thank you!

Buy may I ask, is the Quarter of Silence out already? I mean with English Subtitles? Thank you!

Oh...yes... DCTP<-click here(Detective Conan Translation Project)

says that they'll have it out in fall this year!

Your welcome :grin:.

DG!! I haven't seen you in a while! Unfortunately, Kiel hasn't posted many stories lately.... TT-TT But, I was never a ConAi anyways... There are a bunch of cool drawings here at drawings, and the games forum is fun. I wonder where Cure-kun is...... (he posts the long intro now that Pyre doesn't go on much, and Moho left...)

And I haven't seen you in a while too :grin:! I think she is posting them somewhere else, because it's not Conan fan work :grin:.

Hey!! :D WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all crazy insane here, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Unless you are too?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BUT I'M MORE INSANE THAN THE OTHERS!! ...Anyway, nice to meet you!! :D I'm Akakata, but I was formerly Chelseaj500. But you can call me Chelsea or whatever you want. I have so many nicknames... I'm known as DCW's Most Insane Laugher for obvious reasons. :D And I'm also an author on FanFiction. I wrote Into the World of Detective Conan. Read it? If so, I hope you liked it!! If not, I hope you do soon!! Have an AWESOME time here and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

HI!!! WELCOME!! *GIVES COOKIES and A HUG*! XDXDXD

Well, if you need any help you can ask anyone here! We are all (I believe) very friendly! :P

>>Im KKLT(Short for Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief) NICE TO MEET YOU! 059.gif

Hey~! If Theres something You need to know about me --> MK is my TWIN and DS(He is now known as a different name: MM now :P) is currently my NEMESIS in the GAMES SECTION. Who are they???

th_057_.gif

Well, its for you to find out kekeke :P

Currently some of our most active members are on a holiday (and I will too...soon../) :P But just to let you know, we are ALL VERY CRAZY O.O AND PERHAPS EVIL th_090_.gif so you have to becareful of them.

Oh yea... BEWARE OF MISAKI-CHAN's HUGOFDEATH!!!!!!!!

485c3a61.gif

Her hugs are SOOO dangerous you'll die of EXTREME HAPPINESS! 6f428754.gif

xDxDxD

If you ever encounter her... you'll have to have some of my revival cookies! *GIVES COOKIES* xDxDxD

OH yea... one more thing, as you can see, IM DCW's GREATEST MAGICIAN AND RIDDLER! *looks at member title* <---- DO GO AND TRY OUT THE RIDDLES, QUIZES, BRAINTEASERS AND PSYCHOLOGICAL QUESTIONS in our GAMES FORUM!!! th_092_.gif

*How I wish there was a forum dedicated to that but... ITS IN THE GAMES FORUM NOW SO TAKE A LOOK!*

Last but not the least... WELCOME TO DCW! *POPS POPPERS!!!!*** :wink:

KKLT and friends WELCOME YOU!!! XD

*Note: Just learnt how to use Onions XD*

Okay sorry for belated introduction of myself ! :oops:

I am JustaLLoser the loyal servant of Kid the phantom thief ! :mrgreen:

we cooperate and spam poeple like Jean.

so please support The Pantz Spamming front©. :evil:

I can still do mine...

You've registered for DCW and joined our ranks, so there is no turning back now...:twisted:

Welcome to DCW. I am Mohorovicic. I currently hold the title for #4 poster, and had the title for #1 poster.

We're a mostly crazy group of people. I'll describe some of the noteworthy ones:

IdentityUnknown

Not much to say here. I like her, she's a girl, and her name is Jean. Some people call her Pyre or Pipi. She's currently the #1 poster.

Aeyra

Aeyra's a frequent poster, and is as far as I know, a freak at math. She probably could answer math questions better then I could. She also is very elaborate normally when creating nicknames for people.

Chelseaj500

Oh dear, here comes a member who is quite strange, even among us. As far as I know, she is a fanfiction writer, but most of us know her by her...creepy laugh:

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Like that.

Meitantei Holmes

This member is a great person to know. He is quite friendly with newcomers, and also loves Pokemon. He's nice, but not crazy. dry.gif

Oh yes, he also knows Sayomi in real life, and they are lovers, if you know what I mean.

Chekhov Macguffin

Currently undefeated at debate. The queen of debating, in fact. When she shows her insight, it's quite persuasive. Oh yes, Chek does NOT like when people think Scar Akai is the real Akai, and even worse, if people think Okiya is Bourbon. IdentityUnknown suggested Okiya = Bourbon. Here's what happened:

Oh dear, it appears I have neglected my halibut duties...

IdentityUnknown is hit with a rancid halibut for saying Okiya is Bourbon!

fishslap.gif

Convert, or the fish beating will continue!

And then there's me. My real name is Mark. I am awesome, strange, and a supporter of Weegee. In addition, I like to Rick-roll people; just letting you know. wink.gif

Yes, my avatar and signature are changing. You are not losing your mind and becoming crazy. dry.gif

I own a shotgun, which I am not afraid to use. icon_cool.gif

Oh yes, I forgot about this:

Sayomi x Holmes

Sometime ago, the members of DCW noticed that Sayomi and Holmes go to the same school, live in the same area. Later, Holmes mentioned that his lover is on DCW.

We put two and two together, and found out Sayomi x Holmes. A nice couple, I will admit.

DCW's Romeo and Juliet. <3

So, as you can see, we have many strange people. We have people who are Megure x Agasa, people who are Agasa x Fusae, and people with changing avatars. Not to be specific, but we also have people who excel at deduction, the modern Moriarty, an awesome admin, an Onion fanatic, a person who runs his/her own Japanese Classroom, DCW Podcast Staff, who are the host, that person, and the other person (the podcast itself can be found here, here, or here), and then there's this person. My two bros; this idiot and that stupid person (sadly these two are not active mostly).

If you have time, come to the Games forum. I'll be waiting, along with some regulars. I recommend this game, and also suggest you visit our archive of nonsense posts we built up over the days.

A common question I hear people ask is: How do you change your member title? Well, we gain that privilege by being loyal slaves to the cause of DCW. :P

Actually, all you need is 500 posts. Five. Hundred. Posts. After that, there truly is no turning back.

So, anyways, have fun on DCW. I hope you become an active member like some of us have (others have left or signed up and never post...icon_e_sad.gif).

Sayonara, 'till later. wink.gif

~Mohorovicic

The problem with movies in Japan is that they tend to rarely have cam rips. Which means that some guy in the theater recorded it with a video camera. Not only that, but DCTP would never ever sub such poor source material, we do have our standards (yes, I am a part of DCTP staff). What that leaves is waiting for the DVD and Bluray to be released later on in the year through rental.

So what ends up happening is this... the DVD and Bluray get released in the fall. Usually the day it comes out we get it, or the day after. From there it goes into translation, after which the script goes into editingm after which it goes into typesetting and timing, then encoding and finally QC, and repeat what ever steps need redoing. Due to the amount of time it takes to complete everything movies tends be released in Mid-Late November. We have become quite speedy while keeping up our quality, so I wouldn't worry about waiting too long after that. I don't think we have ever released a movie after Christmas, unless it was international edition. :)

Please be patient with us :) And as great as DCW is, the best place to get DC news is actually probably the DCTP forums. Where as this place has awesomely organized information.

And also, welcome :)

• Upvote 1