Detective Conan World
mabel

What If.........

There's a story about this on ff.net, though I forget what it's called. Well... Let's just go with ShinRan would look so much scarier and pedophile-like. XD Sorry, but I feel that's true, with Shinichi acting like a pervert from time to time with Ran. (and with a little Ran... *urgh*) It's not like she's a detective. I prefer Shinichi being the one shrunk.

There's a story about this on ff.net, though I forget what it's called. Well... Let's just go with ShinRan would look so much scarier and pedophile-like. XD Sorry, but I feel that's true, with Shinichi acting like a pervert from time to time with Ran. (and with a little Ran... *urgh*) It's not like she's a detective. I prefer Shinichi being the one shrunk.

True...

Well, I have answered this in the drawing section, but I think it's better if we keep all topics related in a right order so, I'm just coppy pasting my answer again:

hmm, well I think, Ran wouldn't keep her new "identity" a sceret, she would AT LEAST tell Shinichi, and he would try his best to find the B.O. ofcourse she will also have to tell her father too, Ran can't disappear from the house for no good reason and still persuade people with her excuses, like Conan is currently doin,

but come to think of it , its a good idea for discussion if we imagine it in details it'll never end, it changes alot of events :D

I'm not even sure if Shinichi is being chased by BO.

Gin thinks he is dead, and he doesn't seem to bother suspecting Shinichi is alive.

well...

There's no point of chasing Ran except for the fact that she would know about the drug...

Ran isn't much of a character to relate to BO...

I'm not even sure if Shinichi is being chased by BO.

Gin thinks he is dead, and he doesn't seem to bother suspecting Shinichi is alive.

well...

There's no point of chasing Ran except for the fact that she would know about the drug...

Ran isn't much of a character to relate to BO...

thats exactly why why its shinichi who took the drug and yes i agree with this sentence " Gin thinks he is dead, and he doesn't seem to bother suspecting Shinichi is alive." this line was said Movie 13 and now think the risk conan being killed has decreased a lot

but who knows what kind of wild imagination Gosho have... i mean the fact that he came up with all those ideas for the cases....

I admire him....

1st of all ur profile pic is looking good and yes the way the gosho showed us so many tricks to kill and solve i am sure he is a smart guy and would surprise us more

I guess Shinichi will find out it too quickly 'cuz Shinichi is a tantei,right??

But if Ran is a tantei,but Shinichi is not,I would say Shinichi will not find out that she's Ran..

Ran would get noticed because of her accent.

I guess Shinichi will find out it too quickly 'cuz Shinichi is a tantei,right??

But if Ran is a tantei,but Shinichi is not,I would say Shinichi will not find out that she's Ran..

Ran would get noticed because of her accent.

agree

Shinichi would likely find out rather swiftly and he'd help Ran cover her identity. Kogoro would cause absolute chaos since he isn't as tolerant as Shinichi's parents, and if he went too far, might even get himself killed. There wouldn't be many cases and if there were, Shinichi would have to go with Ran to help Kogoro solve them, which would further increase Kogoro's suspicions. A shrunken Ran... *shakes head* wouldn't be good at all and they'd probably be killed by the BO before long. Though the idea, I was thinking of writing something similar for a fic...

Shinichi would likely find out rather swiftly and he'd help Ran cover her identity. Kogoro would cause absolute chaos since he isn't as tolerant as Shinichi's parents, and if he went too far, might even get himself killed. There wouldn't be many cases and if there were, Shinichi would have to go with Ran to help Kogoro solve them, which would further increase Kogoro's suspicions. A shrunken Ran... *shakes head* wouldn't be good at all and they'd probably be killed by the BO before long. Though the idea, I was thinking of writing something similar for a fic...

Oh..please do that!

I have too many ideas...but I'll write it down and maybe try writing a bit of it in Thailand when I'm not in the ocean. :P

Ok!