Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Story Requests

So. I have plenty of ideas on what to write (too many, my notebook will be full if I keep thinking of them at this rate), but I thought that maybe taking a story request or two might be fun. I'm relatively busy right now, but when my schedule loosens up (and when Taken starts coming to a close, even though I have plans for a few more stories after that), I might be able to make a few one-shots (or even, if I like your idea, full length stories).

I'm ShinRan, but (unlike Aeyra) I'm fine with writing ConAi as long as you don't want me to make it too sappy or romantic. I'm not very good with that... If it's a one-shot, it's more likely to be angst. If it's longer, more likely to turn out as an adventure. Of course, I can incorporate romance in there, but I won't be able to really write an entire fic about it.

So...anyone have any suggestions? I'll find a few that I might be interested in and write a fic when I have time, so be patient please. :)

Hmm... It's hard to think of a request.. (I've got my own things I wanna write...) How about you do a series of ShinRan oneshots? That would be so cute! (and I've offered to write ConAi to Misaki-chan if she can get four other people to ask me as well. So you're wrong! :P)

I will get four more! I already got Kiel!

Sato/Takagi! Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sprinkles and fudge and whip cream and other delcious toppings on top? O.O

Would you write ConAi fics please? No need to be romantic, just based on their actual characters smile.gif

... I've offered to write ConAi to Misaki-chan if she can get four other people to ask me as well..

Oh is it really? Then I'll ask you, would you make ConAi fics as well? Please? xD

Would you write ConAi fics please? No need to be romantic, just based on their actual characters smile.gif

Oh is it really? Then I'll ask you, would you make ConAi fics as well? Please? xD

Then that's 2/5. Or is Forever Lost requesting too?

Forever Lost is requesting too!!

>.> Aha. Third person. Weird.

Two more... I can feel my doom approaching... *mumbles*(please don't let Kiel see this, please don't let Kiel see this....)

Two more... I can feel my doom approaching... *mumbles*(please don't let Kiel see this, please don't let Kiel see this....)

Too late. I already told her when you made the offer. Put her down as number 4. I'll find a fifth person, just you wait! :)

Thanks Pyre! I just hate how my iPod can't open .odt extensions. Would everyone stop rejoicing? It's not that special... *meh*

Yay! *begins to sing* Aeyra's writing a CoAi fic, Aeyra's writing a CoAi fic~!

EDIT: If you didn't write it as promised, I would start to cry....

Don't cry. I started it already.... *plans to make it as ConAi and yet as not ConAi as possible...* *...* *...* I have a blueprint in my head...