Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Maurice

Dynamic theme according to time of day

Note: This news item was imported from the old system.

-------------------------

Some cool little update.

I've changed the design just a little bit with the main modification being a dynamic background color switcher system based on your local time. To put it simply, if it's the middle of the day wherever you are, the background will look blueish. If it's late in the afternoon, it'll look orangish (as if the sun was about to set). During the night, it would be dark blue. There are 11 different colors corresponding to different times of the day. I hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think about it on the forum!

Here's some example of colors:

4am Dawn (4 am)

10am Day (10 am)

18pm Late afternoon (6 pm)

21pm Night (9 pm)

P.S: If it's not the first time you've come to this site, make sure you refresh your browser to update the styles and Javascript scripts.

• Upvote 3

I liked the colors are constantly changing and this is very cool :D but I was wondering if is possible to put wallpaper on my profile?

...what?

It's optional, but users are allowed to donate to the site. These users are placed in a member's category called "Donators", in which they apparently can change the background of their user profile, as a little "thank you" for donating.

It's optional, but users are allowed to donate to the site. These users are placed in a member's category called "Donators", in which they apparently can change the background of their user profile, as a little "thank you" for donating.

That's correct. About sums it up. :)

Note that the times are Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Actually, it's based on the user's time (taken from his/her computer itself). So, if it's 4pm here in Canada/US, it'll look orangish on a local computer here, but it'll probably look dark blue or green/blue at the exact same time on a different computer in Japan (which would be somewhere in the early morning I'm guessing?).