Detective Conan World
phantom thief

Cool dectective conan drawings

The title actually caught my eye and the result, you sure have AMAZING drawings! The images took time to load so I'm kind of curious, what kind of pencil did you, exactly, use? I'm not much of an artist or something like that but I do somewhat like drawing (reading and writing). Yeah, I'm fond of these stuff and I never get tired of it. Then there's anime. xD

Kind of curious, do you have more drawings? I think you have more things to show us. xD

By the way, +1 (in reputation system) for your great drawings! Cheers!

yes,I also have other drawings but I'm working on them right now.Honestly the 1st pic took me hours to finish,while the others took me 10-50 minutes.thanks for your comment though. :-D and this is the 1st time I drawed anime

Eh?! Oh well. I still believe that I might "not" find that "special" pencil of yours in our place. Most of these kinds of things are found in a near province.

Regardless, your drawings are really detailed. Forgot to mention that. xD

Ahh, I see. So, is it true that this is your "first time" drawing an anime or so? xD Sounds kind of fascinating.

At last, I found out how to download these images. xD

Edit: Added a line. >.<

WONDERFUL :shock: ...You can can actually be Gosho Aoyama's assistant in drawing !!! Then, Gosho Aoyama will need lesser time to finish a book and we will be able to read more books !!! :grin:

I don't know if you'll like my drawings because I used a "special" kind of pencil.Oh and click them to see them closer.

post-2667-126139548844_thumb.jpg

post-2667-12613955643_thumb.png

post-2667-126139560447_thumb.jpg

post-2667-126139743381_thumb.jpg

post-2667-126148689787_thumb.jpg

Wow! That's awesome! How did you do that?? : D