Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Ran Mouri and Shinichi

After the end of the Black Organization

'kay, The B.O die but there was no antidote. Conan fake Shinichi death, he moved to American n' live with he\is parents.

10 years later

Conan become a famous high school detective( again). Ran took a business trip to America, a murder happen at a hotel she staying. Some police said that they would call help from Conan Edogawa. Ran is really excited to see Conan, she asked the police has he come.

The police pointing at a teen as he turn around to look at Ran. She fainted.

Later when she woke she found Conan sitting beside her, no glasses. Ran tell how Conan look ezactly like Shinichi.

Conan tell Ran the truth. Ai came, she said the she found the antidote. Conan drank it and Shinichi appear.

Shinichi ask Ran to married him, she agreed. they did their wedding with kaito, aoko, kazuha, heiji.

Ran got pregnant, a boy came. his name Conan Watson Kudo.

They live happily ever after :smile:

'kay, The B.O die but there was no antidote. Conan fake Shinichi death, he moved to American n' live with he\is parents.

10 years later

Conan become a famous high school detective( again). Ran took a business trip to America, a murder happen at a hotel she staying. Some police said that they would call help from Conan Edogawa. Ran is really excited to see Conan, she asked the police has he come.

The police pointing at a teen as he turn around to look at Ran. She fainted.

Later when she woke she found Conan sitting beside her, no glasses. Ran tell how Conan look ezactly like Shinichi.

Conan tell Ran the truth. Ai came, she said the she found the antidote. Conan drank it and Shinichi appear.

Shinichi ask Ran to married him, she agreed. they did their wedding with kaito, aoko, kazuha, heiji.

Ran got pregnant, a boy came. his name Conan Watson Kudo.

They live happily ever after :smile:

i wanna say that's great but i think that after she fainted, conan tells her the truth, but ran also finds out that shinichi is now together with shiho and he loves her only like a sister or best friend now and cant be with ran anymore... thats more my ideal ending... lol :P

i wanna say that's great but i think that after she fainted, conan tells her the truth, but ran also finds out that shinichi is now together with shiho and he loves her only like a sister or best friend now and cant be with ran anymore... thats more my ideal ending... lol :P

Ya... And Shiho won't just give conan the antidote as if she is a robot.

she'd joke around with him a bit more, throw in some sarcasm, make him angry or embarrassed, then finally hand it over... or something... depending on how you really want the story to go...

yeah ... oi oi, we're off topic again... this is about hte end of the syndicate... -.- we really gotta stop gettin off topic shuu

in the end i will become the boss of the organization, sherry will become my wife... as for conan, i never heard of him. but i guess i will have to kill him to take away frets. we will grow larger and larger until we will control everything... YOOHOHOHOHOH, WHAHAHAHA, JYAHAHAHHA.... BOLHAHAHAHAH,, SHYAHHAAHHAHAH!

!!!!!!!!! :D :oops: :smile:

in the end i will become the boss of the organization while being in jail, sherry will become my enemy, Conan's wife... as for conan, i never heard of himanymore as he turned to Shinichi. but i guess i will have to kill him if he didn't turn backto take away frets. we will grow larger(in body size) and larger until we will control everything(of our body)... YOOHOHOHOHOH, WHAHAHAHA, JYAHAHAHHA.... BOLHAHAHAHAH,, SHYAHHAAHHAHAH!

fixed.... lol... no offence

in the end i will become the boss of the organization, sherry will become my wife... as for conan, i never heard of him. but i guess i will have to kill him to take away frets. we will grow larger and larger until we will control everything... YOOHOHOHOHOH, WHAHAHAHA, JYAHAHAHHA.... BOLHAHAHAHAH,, SHYAHHAAHHAHAH!

HHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I never will happen because this mr Miyano he will stop him before chance to kill his family.

HHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I never will happen because this mr Miyano he will stop him before chance to kill his family.

YOU'RE BACK!!! And glad that you didn't quad-post.