Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Ran Mouri and Shinichi

After the end of the Black Organization

I want Detective Conan to end and have them defeat the B.O. so that we all know what happens, but for the series to continue as Detective Shinichi, so that we can keep watching him solve cases.Good you Smart think this Way.But we have lot Question this show.I believe is be other series if this show back.

bwahahaha the black org will never disappear!!!! it will continue to terrorize monkeys in a forest once it dwindles and is forced onto an uninhabited island where only monkeys live ^-^

bwahahaha the black org will never disappear!!!! it will continue to terrorize monkeys in a forest once it dwindles and is forced onto an uninhabited island where only monkeys live ^-^

Monkeys?why not rats? It is BLACK and so, matches bo.lol

no no, rats are cute, i like rats... even if i'm allergic, but they have cute faces... and cute lil paws and soft fur :3 i miss my rat *sniff* i wish i wasn't allergic...

ok.. -.- do you want me to strangle you? unless they are rabid or have attacked you... i will ... *********** ... let's just say that you won't be happy for long

I just hate the feeling of there being animals above the platform above me crawling around while I do my work. So, my dad accompanied me to go there and shoot them.

... then don't think about em, as long as you don't smell like food you're fine, so basically, don't go to any steakouts or forget to wash your hands after eating.... then you should be fine :P

Yep. Allergic sucks. Because of that, I need to bring medicine everywhere and that tube like syringe called epipen.

Though, that means that I usually have flu daily(allergy to dust mite) which makes me partially look like Eisuke!

yeah, that's the most probable outcome... but who shall shinichi end up with (i know the answer is probably ran, but i can only hope and pray that it's shiho ^-^)

i hope that the final battle will go like what i wrote for my story ^-^ Downfall of the Syndicate ^-^ hehe, check it out if you want to know what i think will happen!

not a maniac, sherry is not a trained assassin, but she has been trained on escape maneuvers, and killing tactics, she can't be like gin and kill so well, but she can survive