Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

Those are harsh words for your own sister.  How old is she?  If you think she's making poor life choices then maybe you should talk to her about it.

Meh, I'm just being frank. She's around 10 and she's already making this 'poor' life choices. I always advice her this and that stuffs but she wouldn't listen... She always tells me that it's her life and I shouldn't care.

10 years later... I hope I live in a very peaceful place.

Meh, I'm just being frank. She's around 10 and she's already making this 'poor' life choices. I always advice her this and that stuffs but she wouldn't listen... She always tells me that it's her life and I shouldn't care.

10 years later... I hope I live in a very peaceful place.

Yeah, at ten years of age she's still just a little kid.  Hopefully she doesn't start hanging around boys that would take advantage of her.  I think she's too young to be in any sort of romantic relationship, and it looks like you feel the same way.  Have you talked to your parents about this?

In 10 years, I hope to have already visited Japan.

Yeah, at ten years of age she's still just a little kid.  Hopefully she doesn't start hanging around boys that would take advantage of her.  I think she's too young to be in any sort of romantic relationship, and it looks like you feel the same way.  Have you talked to your parents about this?

No she's not yet involved in romantic relationships but it's getting there, I'm telling ya. My parents just pretty much allows things we want to do. Anyways, don't want to talk about it much, anymore. It's sort of very personal.

10 years later... I wonder how many countries will I have visited.

No she's not yet involved in romantic relationships but it's getting there, I'm telling ya. My parents just pretty much allows things we want to do. Anyways, don't want to talk about it much, anymore. It's sort of very personal.

10 years later... I wonder how many countries will I have visited.

Alright, sorry for prying.  Hopefully things all go well.

In 10 years maybe I'll already be married... !!!

Alright, sorry for prying.  Hopefully things all go well.

No probs. I can really talk about it in a private manner but not here :P Hope things goes well too

Anyways, 10 years later... I'm sure I'm still not married.

Same for me.

I hope I can visit soon, bet it'd be awesome.

No probs. I can really talk about it in a private manner but not here :P Hope things goes well too

Anyways, 10 years later... I'm sure I'm still not married.

Weehh???

In ten years, I hope I can visit ISS.

*imagines* It'd be nice to have even the slightest basis of things to imagine :3

10 years later, I will still refuse to get married. And my parents would be unsure of what to do. Then I'll tell them that me getting married wouldn't suit either me nor them. Then they'd go back to trying to convince me that buying a GPS would be a good investment.

*imagines* It'd be nice to have even the slightest basis of things to imagine :3

10 years later, I will still refuse to get married. And my parents would be unsure of what to do. Then I'll tell them that me getting married wouldn't suit either me nor them. Then they'd go back to trying to convince me that buying a GPS would be a good investment.

You'll probably warm up to guys eventually.  High school is full is immature kids, even I can't stand most of them.  And this goes for both guys and girls.  When you go off to college, a decent one at least, things will probably take a turn for the better.

And a GPS is a good investment, at least for someone like me who doesn't have a smart phone.

You'll probably warm up to guys eventually.  High school is full is immature kids, even I can't stand most of them.  And this goes for both guys and girls.  When you go off to college, a decent one at least, things will probably take a turn for the better.

And a GPS is a good investment, at least for someone like me who doesn't have a smart phone.

Ehh... I want to be a powerhouse career woman in 10 years. May be a bit selfish, but I can't imagine having to drag around a family to suit my ambitions.

I'll probably have a smartphone by that time, but it's probably wiser to have a GPS, considering how directionally impaired I am -_-v

Ehh... I want to be a powerhouse career woman in 10 years. May be a bit selfish, but I can't imagine having to drag around a family to suit my ambitions.

I'll probably have a smartphone by that time, but it's probably wiser to have a GPS, considering how directionally impaired I am -_-v

Ah, so in 10 years you want to be a mitochondrion, eh?

mitoman.jpg

Haha, I take it that you took the quiz?

I'm guessing he said this before even seeing the quiz.:3

10 years later, I probably mastered already the art of self-entertainment.

Haha, I take it that you took the quiz?

If you check the time stamps, I actually posted this before I took the quiz.  I must have had bio on my mind.

I'm guessing he said this before even seeing the quiz.:3

^

You will (in a VRMMORPG that is!)

You have no idea how happy I am at the fact that I know what VRMMORPG is :V

10 years later I'll still be slow at getting caught up in trends or anything techy.