Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Miss Smiles

Eisuke & Sera

hmm... I couldn't help thinking of Sera's words, on the latest manga or last chapter. This trivial information is interesting, I'm getting an idea Eisuke and Sera are somehow related.

About Heiji, he's the first person who come and help. More I think about Sera, she has a cool character. it was on that end of chapter her words are same as Eisuke, I feel she did consult Eisuke about Akai and isn't surprised to hear the name Kudo Shinichi. I may be the one feel this way, but I speculate the possibility of them know each other before meeting Conan/Shinichi. I think her plan is to tail but it backfire. Do you believe Eisuke and Sera have met before she bump into Conan? Do you think it's likely the author will lead to that direction?

yeah I create the topic a bit early. I read Chinese manga so this week it's Chinese. But it often English one show up, time is a bit irregular. does anyone know the code of spoilers?

I plan to add it in next post on this thread about Sera's speech.

yeah I create the topic a bit early. I read Chinese manga so this week it's Chinese. But it often English one show up, time is a bit irregular. does anyone know the code of spoilers?

I plan to add it in next post on this thread about Sera's speech.

Really? Tell me where the Chinese one is! I can read Chinese! The code for spoilers is [ spoiler ] (minus spaces) and then at the end [ /spoiler ]

Like i said in another thread...

Manga spoilers

well...i developed a theory about Eisuke and Sera....

1.Sera looks tomboyish, and she looks like Kaito, heiji and Kudo

2. Kaito/Heiji/Kudo have Childhood Friends

3. Eisuke looks girly

4. Eisuke is her childhood friend xDDDDD

Eisuke and Sera do have a lot of similarities. I noticed that too, but i never thought they knew each other before hand :blink: , its possible but i'm not sure yet. I think they are similar for a different reason

well this is what i think of sera:

she comes from america and knows about ran, conan, shinchan, agasa, detective boys

The only two who have this info are eisuke and akai ( that are japanese and spent some time with them)

She is either eisukes friend or akais sister and i pick the second option, that she is akais sister which makes them not related