Detective Conan World
Berumotto

im a new member... Hello! (:

I can speak english, and 中文,but hello I am new here!

Not very new, I have been a member for one month now.

Does anyone know how to add a picture to your signature? (I want to put in a picture of Conan and Ran)

To introduce myself...

you can call me Beru. (from Berumotto)

I am a girl, and I loved DC since I was about 7.

I like to talk about my 'extensive knowledge' of DC (jk.)

I would appricate a little help navagating this website... so confusing... :unsure:

Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy. We have three mods here as well.

Currently (at date of post), the member with the largest amount of posts in Skyron. He is known for changing his username frequently. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well.

The one with the second most posts (at date of post) is Shuichi Akai. Skyron exceeded him recently. They both have over 4000 posts.

Officer Kaoko is another member you want to know. Her current member title is DCW's Best Dancer. She has an excellent reputation.

Let's see, we also have Aeyra, real name Amy Z. She's a math freak (yes, she does admit this), and is probably DCW's best source for anything to do with numbers. She constantly harasses Mohorovicic/Skyron for changing his username so frequently.

Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She has an...interesting laugh, one that imitates Akako. She also writes fanfiction. She is the author of Into the World of Detective Conan, which some of you may have heard of.

Detective Kudo is probably the most experienced out of all of us with deductions, as he has made absolutely superb ones. If you've got any riddles or mysteries you want to test, he's the guy you go to.

Then there's me. I've made the record for quickest to reach 500 posts...and 1000...and 2000...and 3000.... I write Fanfiction as tonsostuff. I have the 3rd most posts and am one of the more active members online.

There are a lot of other people that you might like to meet:

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-Chelseaj500

-karan

-Savior

-Kid the Phantom Thief

...amongst many others. Everybody from DCW hopes you have fun!

Other VERY Important Info:

Member TItle:

0 posts --> Newbie

5 posts --> Member

30+ posts --> Advanced Member

500+ posts --> Whatever you want (as long as it's appropriate). :D As you see, a lot of us have things like "DCW's Best..." "DCW's..." etc.

500 posts may seem like a lot, but if you put time and effort into it, you can get there really quickly (I'm a prime example of that, got there in, um, 4 days).

Reputation is a representation of how popular the member is (or sometimes, how good their posts are). As Mohorovicic says,

To give someone a rep, click the green + at the bottom-right of their post. You can only rep 5 times a day, only rep a post once, can't rep yourself, etc.

The navigation isn't too hard, just takes a bit of practice. Good luck!

Hey! Welcome to DCW, and I hope you get more active on here :] IdentityUnknown has about everything covered with her intro so tere's nothing left for me to say. Well, have fun! ^.^

Welcome! Hope you continue to have a great time here!

To add a pic to your sig, you have to copy and paste the image URL, and put it in the place that says URL when you click "Insert Image". If the picture is saved to your computer, then upload it to the Internet via Picasa or Photobucket or anything like that. Then just follow the steps listed above.

Hope I helped!

Hi!! :D Welcome to DCW!! Pleased to meet you!! I hope you get used to us all, because we ALL are crazy... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Enjoy your stay!!

Oh, the member title thing. You should add thR to the intro Pyre! XD You'll need 500 posts to change it. I'm Aeyra, nice to meet you. I hope you have fun here on DCW.

How do you change your member status thing? Mine says Newbie... how did u guys all change urs to "DCW's best _____" ... etc?

0 posts --> Newbie

5 posts --> Member

30+ posts --> Advanced Member

After 500 posts, you can change your title to your heart's content.

Anyways, welcome to DCW! icon_mrgreen.gif

haha what is the 'reputation' feature?

Reputation shows how popular a member is on DCW. To give someone a rep, click the green + at the bottom-right of their post. You can only rep 5 times a day, only rep a post once, can't rep yourself, etc.

I can speak english, and 中文,but hello I am new here!

Not very new, I have been a member for one month now.

Does anyone know how to add a picture to your signature? (I want to put in a picture of Conan and Ran)

To introduce myself...

you can call me Beru. (from Berumotto)

I am a girl, and I loved DC since I was about 7.

I like to talk about my 'extensive knowledge' of DC (jk.)

I would appricate a little help navagating this website... so confusing... :unsure:

Ooh, you know Chinese?

Oh, the member title thing. You should add thR to the intro Pyre! XD You'll need 500 posts to change it. I'm Aeyra, nice to meet you. I hope you have fun here on DCW.

はい、はい、Aeyra−さん。<--I think that's how you write it, I'm just guessing. XD I haven't been keeping up with my Japanese lessons in the Classroom... I'll go back and edit it later.

yes, i can speak chinese. and vaguely japanese, but that's just from watching too much anime.

i figured out 'baka' means idiot.

arigato means thank you

and some random sounds that turn out to be curse words...

very nice experience....

yes, i can speak chinese. and vaguely japanese, but that's just from watching too much anime.

i figured out 'baka' means idiot.

arigato means thank you

and some random sounds that turn out to be curse words...

very nice experience....

*coughs* These are the "random sounds that turn out to be curse words":

ばか。あほう。ばろう。ばかやろ。ばかど。

*COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH* yes.

Wow, you're the first person to figure it out! (unless you looked at my 'about me'.) But yes, my name is deprived from the Japanese hiragana for Vermouth. How did you know? (or are you a huge Vermouth fan/ anime addict/ Black Organization stalker like me?) :razz:

*COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH* yes.

Wow, you're the first person to figure it out! (unless you looked at my 'about me'.) But yes, my name is deprived from the Japanese hiragana for Vermouth. How did you know? (or are you a huge Vermouth fan/ anime addict/ Black Organization stalker like me?) :razz:

It wasn't that hard you know. In Chinese, Vermouth is said as "Belmotto" or something like that. It's pronounced similarly like Berumotto in Japanese as well. I noticed it but didn't bother to comment since my awesome deduction skills already told me what it was an there was no need to ask you. :P

It wasn't that hard you know. In Chinese, Vermouth is said as "Belmotto" or something like that. It's pronounced similarly like Berumotto in Japanese as well. I noticed it but didn't bother to comment since my awesome deduction skills already told me what it was an there was no need to ask you. :P

In chinese, vermouth is '苦艾酒' (I read the manga in chinese, and I'm fluent in chinese too.) But anyway, in Chinese it's pronouced "Kǔ ài jiǔ".... so I'm not sure what you mean.

But I don't disagree with your "my deduction skills already told me". I had a feeling you wouldnt need a translator like me... :blink:

In chinese, vermouth is '苦艾酒' (I read the manga in chinese, and I'm fluent in chinese too.) But anyway, in Chinese it's pronouced "Kǔ ài jiǔ".... so I'm not sure what you mean.

But I don't disagree with your "my deduction skills already told me". I had a feeling you wouldnt need a translator like me... :blink:

No, Vermouth is called something like "Belmotto" in Chinese (I've watched the Chinese version). The original wine isn't known as Belmotto, just how it sounds like. And yes, I know my Chinese well.

No, Vermouth is called something like "Belmotto" in Chinese (I've watched the Chinese version). The original wine isn't known as Belmotto, just how it sounds like. And yes, I know my Chinese well.

They probably adapted the anime/ translated the manga differently. But you know chinese too? How did you learn it?

They probably adapted the anime/ translated the manga differently. But you know chinese too? How did you learn it?

I learned it from my school. :P And my parents. And grandparents. I'm Chinese. My Chinese is local-school standard now (but I knew nothing in 2nd grade).