Detective Conan World

Well I thought that in the wiki, we should have Detective Conan in other countries. It should include the Name Changes, Voice Actors the people who dubbed it and how far they have gone.

So what do you think?

(P.S. I'll do Detective Conan in the Arab World)

• Upvote 1

Hmm, that's a possibility. Are you saying that we should include how DC is presented in different countries (e.g. China, Bangladesh, Egypt, Africa, etc. etc.)? I don't know how that would be much use though, since most people only go on to find information on episodes and characters, not who voices them.

If we ever do that, I can help with the Chinese part. I know a lot of their names already. I watch DC in Chinese every once in a while. I know Aeyra could work on the Chinese part as well.

• Upvote 1

If we ever do that, I can help with the Chinese part. I know a lot of their names already. I watch DC in Chinese every once in a while. I know Aeyra could work on the Chinese part as well.

I've watched DC in Chinese, so I could help. :D

Okay, but don't we need an "OK" from Maurice or at least 2 mods before we do this?

...apparently I'm chopped liver, but that's fine... if the others don't like it, they can always delete it

No, I didn't mean that, I just meant that if we wanted to go through with this, we'd have to get more support since there are quite a few pages on the wiki...

• Upvote 1

Okay, but don't we need an "OK" from Maurice or at least 2 mods before we do this?

No. Try starting a page for Detective Conan in other languages, or something like that. If you want to play around with it first to make it look right ahead of time, try sandboxing it on a user subpage.(http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:your_user_name_here/sandbox)

I've done what Chekhov said and I done this for the Character list and when I finish, I will call the page, Detective Conan characters in other languages. (link: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:Conanshinichi/sandbox)

P.S. I've only done it for Japanese English and Arabic, so if you know all the names for:

Shinichi Conan Ran Kogoro Eri Mitsuhiko Genta Ayumi Haibara Sonoko Megure Heiji and Kazuha in another language, please reply.

I've done what Chekhov said and I done this for the Character list and when I finish, I will call the page, Detective Conan characters in other languages. (link: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:Conanshinichi/sandbox)

P.S. I've only done it for Japanese English and Arabic, so if you know all the names for:

Shinichi Conan Ran Kogoro Eri Mitsuhiko Genta Ayumi Haibara Sonoko Megure Heiji and Kazuha in another language, please reply.

When I have time, I'll drop by and do the names in Korean. ;)

also, in English Genta became George, and Ayumi became Amy... and Kazuha had a couple different names, similar to Haibara

of course, the names you listed aren't the only ones that got mangled, either :P

not sure if that'll be the final format, but the information looks good.... although Kazuha definitely had a couple different names in English, like Haibara did

not sure if that'll be the final format, but the information looks good.... although Kazuha definitely had a couple different names in English, like Haibara did

really? all I see in the wiki page is Kirsten Thomas , what are the other names?

that's the name they gave her in the anime... there's another K-name in the manga... I don't remember what it is, and all my manga is still in boxes, but I'll be able to find it next week

Kazuha was also called "Katrina Tolliver" in the Wii game's English version, but I think she retains her original name in the manga, or she does in the volumes I have here.

I'll try to help out as best I can, too.