Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DEFINE the Word Above You [Forum Game]

The evolution of Pikachu from Pokemon. You use a Thunderstone on it. It's orange and various shades of yellow. It's an electric type.

My FanFic Story

A really neat fiction that's really funny. Is your hair still blue?

The Murder of Shinichi Kudo (my fanfic which hasn't been updated in three weeks or so.... That's not good...)

A story that Shinichi gets murdered, lives inside Ran's head, the whole plot is repeated, and Kaito...

Loses his memory and joins the BO.

Akako

A very smart and teen detective who's childhood friends with Ran. He has two parents, Kudo Yukiko and Yuusaku. Yuusaku is the famous writer of the Night Baron series and Yukiko is a former actress. Shinichi can speak English and is inhumanly knowledgeable. He loves soccer, Sherlock Holmes and lemon pie. Never gives up. Works with any type of case, usually murder and chases after Kaitou Kid. AKA Edogawa Conan. He followed two mysterious people in black. Watched a blackmail case, took photos, got caught and hit on the head. He was semi-conscious and forced to swallow APTX4869. Shrunk into a seven year old boy. Currently lives with Mouri Ran and solves cases, occasionally popping up in many spots. An idol for many, he's also called the Detective of the East. He's rivals with Hattori Heiji, known as the Detective of the West. Called Tantei-san by Kaitou Kid or Tantei-kun when Conan. Can shoot a gun, drive a boat, fly a helicopter, etc. which are things he learned in Hawaii from his father.

I could go on and on and on... But I think you get the picture. I did all of this by memory... YAY.

Anokata.

An unknown person who rules the BO. *shock!* He is said to have already appeared and his identity will surprise our precious Haibara. Who is this mysterious person? Who doesn't want to know?

Vermouth

A crazy and insane murderer. Smokes, owns a black Porsche 356A. Can never remember the names of the people he killed. Wants to find Sherry. Usually works with Vodka. Long silver hair. Smart. Clever.

Kaito

The Japanese word for "cute". Occasionally used on crimsonsynchro by Mohorovicic to which many members disagree on. Used to describe certain members, often ending with them angrily denying it.

Fanfiction.net.

An AWESOME website I use 24/7. I post my story on there. Fun way to make your dreams come true. :D

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Chelsea: NOT AN IMITATION!! MY LAUGH IS LONGER THAN HERS, SO THERE!!

Julia: You're evil, you know that?

Chelsea: Shut up. Mohorovicic is a person who has the most posts on here. He is 16, his avatar and signature changes, and he's awesome. Changes his signature often.

Julia: He is a MEAN person 'cause he didn't say anything about me!! EVIL EVIL EVIL!! :evil:

Chelsea:... Define Julia.