Detective Conan World
Monsi

Boys vs. Girls - Round 7

Scores:

Boys - 4

Girls - 2

Sorry for the delay, guys. For the last few weeks, I've been focusing on studying for my final exams on 4 subjects. Then, last week, I was stressed with our crappy online system because of its bugs and I wasn't able to reserve for one of my subjects. Then, since Saturday, I was told to clean some parts of our house since my cousin from US will be staying in our house overnight and she will be going to our province (similar to countryside) the following day. I was the one who fetched her from the airport and I am also the one who took her to the airport the following day.

Well, enough chit-chat and let's start the 7th round of this game...

Last time, we've been dealing with the combination of a letter and a number. Now, we would deal with ROMAN NUMERALS! :-o:huh:

Rules:

1. The game will start from D (equivalent to 500).

2. The boys will decrease it by 3, while the girls will do the opposite.

3. The boys will win if the number reaches CCCL (equivalent to 350) , while the girls will win if the number reaches DCL (equivalent to 650)

Examples:

Starting Number: D

Next Number by a boy: CDXCVII (497)

Next Number by a girl: D (500)

Next Number by a girl: DIII (503)

...and so on.

*Note: Numbers inside the parentheses are not included.

To give you guys a hint on what the next round will be like, we would use something new (again) to deal with in the next round. I would also try (but I cannot promise...:() to provide a simple program, which I would make, that will help us play the next round.

Fortunately, I was able to make the program. You can download it by clicking here.

How to install it:

1. After completing the download, extract all the files in it.

2. Run setup.exe.

3. If you are using Windows XP, my program requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 to be installed. My program will automatically download it or you can download it by yourself on the Microsoft website. If you are using Windows 7, my program will just install since Windows 7 is already pre-installed with Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.

4. For Windows XP, go to Start > All Programs > Mapua Institute of Technology > NumberConverter. For Windows 7, go to Start, then type NumberConverter in the search box, or you can just follow the instruction for Windows XP.

5. You can uninstall it anytime at Add/Remove Programs in Windows XP or at Programs and Features in Windows 7.

When I installed my program on our desktop running Windows XP and on my laptop running Windows 7, it's working fine. In case you encounter problems, just let me know.:)

No punishments will be imposed for this round, but don't edit your post, as much as possible.

Good luck to everyone and have fun!B):lol:

D

Sorry guys. M was supposed to be D. So, kindly change M to D. M actually stands for 1000, while D stands for 500. Thanks.

Edited by Monsi

I don't get this game...why are we repeating M? I thought that we were supposed to keep moving up...

If we're supposed to repeat:

M

If we're supposed to keep moving up (keeping Aeyra and Tna Uchida's posts in count:

DXll (512)