Detective Conan World
Aeyra

My 142-day late Introduction

? Where'd you get that? I shall call you (KKLT) Latte-kun cuz KK reminds me of coffee, and LT reminds me of lattes. :P

? Where'd you get that? I shall call you (KKLT) Latte-kun cuz KK reminds me of coffee, and LT reminds me of lattes. :P

Latte-kun? KKLT is a girl...though I suppose Latte-kun sounds better than Latte-chan...

Cuz Aeyra = Aerial = Air = Kuuki(air in jap) = Ki-chan (Though I feel Kuuki sounds like Cookie XD)

XD Its just a nickname, you can call me whatever you want :P As long as I know you refer to me :P I love lattes too XD

You can use -kun on a girl. I use -chan on guys all the time!!(so what's the difference?) (Hei-chan! Shin-chan! Kai-chan! Sagu-chan! Mitsu-chan!)

Kuuki... It sounds like Kooky LOL

Aeyra, the math freak. WOW. I like math too. oh i shall say I love math too. (way back 5 years ago) I am a college math major student and Im now freakin sick of it. haha

BTW, big welcome kiddo :mrgreen:

Aeyra, the math freak. WOW. I like math too. oh i shall say I love math too. (way back 5 years ago) I am a college math major student and Im now freakin sick of it. haha

BTW, big welcome kiddo :mrgreen:

*laughs* I'm one of the members who's been here too long to need a welcome. But thanks anyways. I want to major in law.

*laughs* I'm one of the members who's been here too long to need a welcome. But thanks anyways. I want to major in law.

sure sure :) Law's good. For me it's one of the most difficult career though. good luck with that :grin:

I'll just post in this thread since I made my account awhile back and used it once. I'll be more active frm here on out tho

Hi! Why don't you introduce your self?