Detective Conan World
silverbullet28

Vermouth's silver haired serial killer disguise in New York.

That's Vermouth in the the disguise of the serial killer. He was killed later... claimed to be a suicide. But Conan (and maybe the FBI) believed it was the Black Organization's doing.

I hope that helps ;-)

Just a question; does anyone know why Vermouth was dressed as the silver-haired guy? Any real reason?

It was to lure out the FBI Agent... Akai Shuuichi. ;-)

...And kill him, if that wasn't clear enough. Akai got the better of her which is why the assassination didn't work out the way she planned. There are more details in the wiki section on Vermouth.

Sharon is Chris and is Vermouth. If she did not talking to herself in ep 345. She is not the boss also.

Except we go by theory that Sharon is not Chirs even we were leaded to believe that way.

Sharon is Chris and is Vermouth. If she did not talking to herself in ep 345. She is not the boss also.

Except we go by theory that Sharon is not Chirs even we were leaded to believe that way.

I'd like to point out Jodie matched Vermouth's fingerprints with both Chris and Sharon proving they are the same person. Also Akai Shuuichi and Conan came to the same conclusion that Sharon is Chris is Vermouth, which means three detectives think Sharon and Chris are the same person. We have sections on how they respectively came to those conclusions in the Vermouth article.

Jodie's discovery Chris Vineyard, Sharon Vineyard and Vermouth are the same person

Conan's discovery Chris Vineyard, Sharon Vineyard and Vermouth are the same person

I apologize for reviving this old thread, but I feel like there's something I need to ask.

Is there any significance in the silver-haired man disguise? Did Vermouth just pick a random face to disguise as, or is there a deeper meaning to it? Knowing Vermouth's personality, I think it's possible for her to do something like that (maybe to get on someone's nerves?). The reason why I'm asking this is because when I first read that case, I immediately thought of Gin when it mentioned a "silver-haired serial killer of Japanese origin". Perhaps she really was trying to be Gin? Or maybe someone else from the Org?

This idea might be far-fetched, since I don't have any evidence for it, but I thought I should share it to see what others think.

I apologize for reviving this old thread, but I feel like there's something I need to ask.

Is there any significance in the silver-haired man disguise? Did Vermouth just pick a random face to disguise as, or is there a deeper meaning to it? Knowing Vermouth's personality, I think it's possible for her to do something like that (maybe to get on someone's nerves?). The reason why I'm asking this is because when I first read that case, I immediately thought of Gin when it mentioned a "silver-haired serial killer of Japanese origin". Perhaps she really was trying to be Gin? Or maybe someone else from the Org?

This idea might be far-fetched, since I don't have any evidence for it, but I thought I should share it to see what others think.

I'm not really sure what do you mean by "random face"... If you're asking whether Vermouth created the mask basing on her own imagination or not, then no. The silver-haired guy did exist (and of course he's not Gin), and she disguised as him after killing the real one. She faked it as a suicide. She also cleaned her fingerprints and blood trails so the police could never examine them, and thus find out that they're different from that of the true serial killer, whose corpse was found nearby. For more information, you can watch/read the end of Episode 288 (Anime) or File 5/Chapter 355 (Manga).

I'm not really sure what do you mean by "random face"... If you're asking whether Vermouth created the mask basing on her own imagination or not, then no. The silver-haired guy did exist (and of course he's not Gin), and she disguised as him after killing the real one. She faked it as a suicide. She also cleaned her fingerprints and blood trails so the police could never examine them, and thus find out that they're different from that of the true serial killer, whose corpse was found nearby. For more information, you can watch/read the end of Episode 288 (Anime) or File 5/Chapter 355 (Manga).

Oh -facepalms- thanks! I obviously need to do more research before asking questions.

Why was Vermont going around as a serial killer in the New York cases?

Does it have amything to do with the BO's plan?

From Vermouth's timeline page in the wiki: After leaving Yukiko, Shinichi, and Ran at the theater, Sharon Vineyard disguises as a wanted silver haired male serial killer to lure out Shuichi Akai and kill him. Vermouth underestimates Akai and he shoots her in the side.

Forum search seems to be a bit iffy as of late with the SQL problems, but the thread reference guide can help you avoid making duplicate topics.

From Vermouth's timeline page in the wiki: After leaving Yukiko, Shinichi, and Ran at the theater, Sharon Vineyard disguises as a wanted silver haired male serial killer to lure out Shuichi Akai and kill him. Vermouth underestimates Akai and he shoots her in the side.

Forum search seems to be a bit iffy as of late with the SQL problems, but the thread reference guide can help you avoid making duplicate topics.

Sorry. Thanks tho for answering and sorting it out.