Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

Hm. No interest in the Nuzlocke then? :V Whatever. Here's my newest drawing, a request from GuardianTempest. I worked on it for over a week. XD

beware_of_the_dark_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4xm71z.jpg

New Drawings. Too lazy to put them in the thread and fix the first post. *sigh* It's for Mortal Instruments, which, BTW, is the greatest series on earth. :3 For sake of not spoiling anything, I will not label the characters. ;)

Burn Down the World:

burn_down_the_world_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4zr39o.jpg

Team Evil!:

team_evil__by_iluvshadowclaw-d50hzpy.jpg

Plotting:

plotting_by_iluvshadowclaw-d50kl0s.jpg

Two Sides of Me:

two_sides_of_me_by_iluvshadowclaw-d50n9rg.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks. ^^ Two more. Both are OC gijinkas... Wanna guess which Pokes?

Acheronta:

acheronta_by_iluvshadowclaw-d51ecdu.jpg

Inferno:

inferno_by_iluvshadowclaw-d51jk65.jpg

They prefer to go by Ronta and Fern respectively. :P

New Obsession, it's one day old, and I've already drawn fanart. .... I have no life whatsoever. Proven by the fact that I was also reading an AP Euro textbook while drawing.

Len Kagamine:

kagamine_len_by_iluvshadowclaw-d53z5b4.jpg

• Upvote 1

Len <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 -*breathes* -33333333333333333333333333333333

Aweshum~~~

But why are there three?

Len <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 -*breathes* -33333333333333333333333333333333

Aweshum~~~

But why are there three?

My computer was being retarded and slow. :V Thanks!

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! How much more have I drawn? :V

Arcanine Gijinka:

arcanine_gijinka_by_iluvshadowclaw-d558rs3.jpg

Summer Fun...? :

summer_fun_____by_iluvshadowclaw-d55m431.jpg

A Haughty Sunset: a_haughty_sunset_by_iluvshadowclaw-d55mtjx.jpg

Flying at Midnight:

flying_at_midnight_by_iluvshadowclaw-d565cnm.jpg

A Walk on the Bridge...a_walk_on_the_bridge_by_iluvshadowclaw-d56i8rx.jpg

Surf's Up!:

surf__s_up__by_iluvshadowclaw-d56kv3f.jpg

Answer: A lot more! XD

Information on my commissions here:

(if you want me to to draw something for you, that is. :V Only thing I won't take from DC is ConAi or ShinShi. 'Course, you've got to wait just a little bit... I'm busy doing contest prizes.)

Watch me on My dA!

• Upvote 2

Whoa! Wish I could rep you once for each pic!

Kyaa~~~ That Hot Cocoa pic <33333333333333333 *fangirling overflow*

Oh, the uh, Flying At Midnight pic, it doesn't exactly look like they're in the air... They look like they're standing somewhere.

I also really like the Golden Angel as well ^^ The colours and the clouds look really nice and their body positions look pretty natural (especially Yellow)

Something you could improve on is the wings. I'm really sorry if I'm being harsh, but... they look like feathers hanging off a stick. I know there are some great tutorials out there and tonnes of photos you could use as reference and if you take the time to look at a bird's wing and practice drawing it, they'd look better and more natural. ^_^

I also really like the Golden Angel as well ^^ The colours and the clouds look really nice and their body positions look pretty natural (especially Yellow)

Something you could improve on is the wings. I'm really sorry if I'm being harsh, but... they look like feathers hanging off a stick. I know there are some great tutorials out there and tonnes of photos you could use as reference and if you take the time to look at a bird's wing and practice drawing it, they'd look better and more natural. ^_^

XD That's what happens when you don't bother with a reference~ (too lazy) I'm looking at tutorials right now, but I probably won't be drawing wings again soon unless someone asks me to. :V

XD That's what happens when you don't bother with a reference~ (too lazy) I'm looking at tutorials right now, but I probably won't be drawing wings again soon unless someone asks me to. :V

Oh, hey, haven't been here in like- months. XD Just back because I drew Silver from PokeSpe as KID... =w= Ultra-rushed because I had one day to finish it for a contest, but good enough. XD

phantom_thief_silver_by_iluvshadowclaw-d5kl520.jpg

Good Drawing! (She wields a MAC-10 or not?)

that awkward moment when people call Silver a girl-he's a guy. XD

It's supposed to be Kaitou Kid's card gun.... I rushed it though, so it's too hard to tell. XD