Jump to content
DCW Forum

Misaki-chan

Renowned
  • Posts

    13762
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Misaki-chan last won the day on May 12 2013

Misaki-chan had the most liked content!

About Misaki-chan

  • Birthday October 13

Recent Profile Visitors

230021 profile views

Misaki-chan's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • Week One Done Rare
  • One Month Later Rare
  • One Year In Rare

Recent Badges

164

Reputation

Single Status Update

See all updates by Misaki-chan

  1. Would people be interested in having a Secret Santa event for a second year in a row? Just wondering since Aisuigestu and I were considering running the event.

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. HalfAngel
    3. tengaku squared

      tengaku squared

      I'll help organizing it, if you need the extra pair of hands (and feet).

    4. Sakila

      Sakila

      I'd love for it to become a sort of annual DCW thing~

×
×
  • Create New...