Detective Conan World
conanshinichi

Conan Drawing

Not too shabby... Of course, it isn't anything like what Gosho would draw, but it has a nice little roundish effect to it. Makes Conan look different, but not in a bad way. It's actually pretty good. I guess if you're striving for a better more perfect look you'll really have to master Gosho's style, but it's not too bad the way it is now.

I hope you don't mind some more critique, but: his ears go to his neck, which looks kind of weird, his eyes are outlined all the way around, and his head is too short. My method is take the length from the chin to the midpoint of the eye, and double it. AKA take your hand and measure in the space of two seconds cuz you're too lazy to go intricate. And now the kanji:

The first two look okay, but 'light' or 'mitsu' or 'guang' or whatever you call it looks wrong. How do I put this... The last stroke, you have to draw farther for a little bit then hook up. 'mei' some strokes need to come out more, or it's not a character. But, can't blame you. It's hard to write Chinese when you're not used to it.

And now the kanji:

The first two look okay, but 'light' or 'mitsu' or 'guang' or whatever you call it looks wrong. How do I put this... The last stroke, you have to draw farther for a little bit then hook up. 'mei' some strokes need to come out more, or it's not a character. But, can't blame you. It's hard to write Chinese when you're not used to it.

I can write better, I done this last night so...

How do I put this? Mitsuhiko looks.... grumpy. It's probably because you traced over his eyes so much. His hand is actually okay for a beginner, but my Mitsuhiko-kun is lacking a blush! XD It's be prettier if you colored it in, you know. And Ai needs more defined irises. Her hair also looks too scruffy. But it's still pretty good.

How do I put this? Mitsuhiko looks.... grumpy. It's probably because you traced over his eyes so much. His hand is actually okay for a beginner, but my Mitsuhiko-kun is lacking a blush! XD It's be prettier if you colored it in, you know. And Ai needs more defined irises. Her hair also looks too scruffy. But it's still pretty good.

It's just the scanners weird , the real thing looks slightly different

Gasp! That's so cool! How'd you do it? I personally have no idea how to improve pixel art, sorry. All I can really say is try to make your lines less mousy, but I've never tried, so I don't know. Maybe practice would help?

Gasp! That's so cool! How'd you do it? I personally have no idea how to improve pixel art, sorry. All I can really say is try to make your lines less mousy, but I've never tried, so I don't know. Maybe practice would help?

yea I'll try to fix that but this is what I did to make it.

Step 1: Get the picture. So I used: conan_edogawa_qjpreviewth.jpg

Step 2: put black outlines around it. so: CONAN_asdas.png?noCache=1307894667

Step 3:Make it black and White (the longest step} so: CONAN_asdas_2.png

Step 4: Add the colours and you're done!